FF: RAJVEER AND NAINA : THE MYSTERY BEGINS updated Pg159

Posted: 8 years ago

anushika

LEFT RIGHT LEFT

There was a time when these three words meant merely a command. But the moment the serial 'Left Right Left' hit the small screen, these three words turned into a magical spell. A spell woven by Rajveer and Naina, taking us to a whole new world of Captains and Cadets.

Through this fanfic I am trying to bring to you the love story of Rajveer and Naina. Something we didn't witness much in the original series.

THE MYSTERY BEGINS

I am going to use the original story line but with variations. My main focus will be on the relationship between Rajveer and Naina.

Note:

ADD THIS ACCOUNT FOR PM.

LIKE & COMMENT & SHARE.

RN TMB 1 Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago
     RAJVEER AND NAINA : THE                      MYSTERY  BEGINS  

Chapter 1

It's been a week, that Naveen died. Everyone at Ahluwalia's family has forgotten that there is something called food, sleep, fun. "Ma maine KMA k liye apply kar dia hai" informs Naina to her mother."Nahi Naina main tujhe kahin jane nahi dungi" cries her mother, holding her daughter by her arms."Kyu Ma? Tum kya chahti ho ki mujhey kabhi pata na chaley ki bhaiya ka humse durr ho jane ke peeche kiska haath hai?" "Nahi beta aisi koi baat nahi hai..." starts her father."To fir kya baat hai Baba? Kahin aap dono ko ye to nhi lagta ki main kamzor hun?", Naina puts forward her doubt. "Tu to humara gurur hai Naina. Tu ne aisa socha bhi kaise?" "To bus fir ye pakka hai main 'Kanchanjanga Military Academy' join kar rhi hun" declares Naina.

Naveen's voice over - Meri choti behn Naina nahi janti ki wo kis uljhe hue raste par chalne ka faisla kar rahi hai. Mera inn se durr ho jana, ussi uljhe raste par chalne k faisle ka nateeja hai. Par meri behn jab kuch thaan le to usse pura karne k liye wo puri kayanat ek kar sakti hai.

At night around 10...
Naina in her white night dress sits on her study table's chair, and starts looking at her album, containing all memories since her childhood days till today. Few pictures make her to smile, few bring tears to her eyes without giving a warning, then there are others, which make her to think, could her brother Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia could really be a traitor? ''Nahi mere bhaiya deshdrohi nahi hain'' she concludes. Her anger, her feeling of revolt could be heard in her voice, could be seen in her eyes, which are turning red out of anger.

Picking up Naveen's photo frame she says "bus bhaiya mujhe kuch waqt aur de do. Main ye to nahi keh sakti kab tak. Par ab jo maine apko insaaf dilane ki thaan li hai, main peeche nahi hatungi". Keeping the photo frame back to it's place, she switches on the computer. On the webpage's search box she types 'Kanchanjunga Military Academy'. As she presses enter, the page floods up with pictures and information on all the staff members and other important people of KMA, with that comes the picture of the main building of KMA.

'Brigadier Chandok received the award on behalf of KMA for obtaining 100% results by the first year cadets' 

Then the next...

'Dr. Shalini's speech encouraged all the Cadets, Captain and others present there'

Then the next...

'Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat yet again succeeded in catching a traitor. It is not only a day to celebrate the fact that we successfully decreased our number of enemies but also a day to congratulate Captain Shekhawat for showing his bravery and proving his dedication and love towards his country yet again'

'Showing his bravery and proving his dedication and love towards his country yet again'  Naina re-reads this line. Naina fails to understand why is she feeling connected to this article! Why is she reading this article over and over! Why is the name 'Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat' looks promising to her?
Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago
OMG! πŸ˜›Thank u sooo much for choosing LRL.I m so happy😊.will read n post d comment but thank u again. Love to read Rajveer n naina's love story.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank u for pm.
Apni fic start kar di aur mujhe btaya bhi nahi?????
not fair di..😑
lekin LRL hai isliye chalo maaf kiya...ab jaldi se update karo...
loved it..!πŸ‘
hi
the prologue is good

Plz cont soon and pm me 
Hahaha πŸ˜† I am glad you liked my choice of characters. πŸ˜³ Take your time to read and do comment. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Aalina.

OMG! πŸ˜›Thank u sooo much for choosing LRL.I m so happy😊.will read n post d comment but thank u again. Love to read Rajveer n naina's love story.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank u for pm.

Originally posted by RNlove4life

Apni fic start kar di aur mujhe btaya bhi nahi?????
not fair di..😑
lekin LRL hai isliye chalo maaf kiya...ab jaldi se update karo...
loved it..!πŸ‘

Excuse me you were the first one whom I PMed how can you even think otherwise hun...😑
Thank you so much. πŸ˜Š Will surely PM you. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi
the prologue is good

Plz cont soon and pm me 
plz continue soon I am waiting
Originally posted by kark12