Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

ISHVEER FF: The True Soulmates( chapter 14:page 29) - Page 24

VC288 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Hey, Vaishali!
I am glad that you could didn't. And I am once again sorry, I didn't review.

Yeah, Ranveer does have his flaws. And she is his best and biggest distraction. Well, Ishaani... hope she will be more bold and saucy. *coughs*

He-he. I am happy you like it. :D And that is the ultimate fate of us, IshVeerians. Sadistic. Whoa... That's such a cp-incidence that I now told you to make them fall. XD And same here. I have spent too much time thinking of ways of killing them off. My biggest obsession is Ishaani unlike most of the people who want Ranveer dead (see the number of OSs where he is killed! And TL, LM are bent on killing him. XD).

Love,
Effulgent.

hi poplu! Sorry for such a late reply here. I had nearly forgotten about this one. And nowadays I am not able to be online often. The watch on me at home has grown πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ₯±
My exams are near and so whenever someone sees me with Mobile, they shoo me to study

Don't be sorry dear for not reviewing it.it's absolutely OK. Ranveer is a great man but Every man has some flaws maybe small ones. And Ranveer can't help when it comes to ishaniishani
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well,on ishani being bold,wait for my upcoming chapters. But I am afraid they would take a time.

πŸ₯±

Yeah, we are sadistic really! What I think is half the show was based on sadistical approach. And those who love sadism saw it to the end. Some might be exception. And see the number of OS and FF here that are so sadistic, always killing Ranveer. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Don't worry dear,as I have said I too wants ishani to die. Not only because I have fancied it but also because of the uncountable times people have killed Ranveer. πŸ˜†

Sorry again dear! Right now I want my exams to end as soon as possible. You all are enjoying the holidays and spamming endlessly here. 😭 😭 and I am stuck with books. πŸ˜•
Also,I wanted to ask you all a question that how do you manage to find time during exams to come to forum? 😲 I really want to know! 😊

Vaishu ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VC288 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi Vaishu sweetyπŸ€—

See who is back in ur thread after ages ,the late leaf of the worldπŸ˜†

I just enjoyed reading ur chapterπŸ‘πŸ‘

It was simply awesome⭐️⭐️

I am waiting for the next chapters ,pls update soon😳😳

hi sweetie!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ if you're the late latif of the world then I must be late latif of the universe! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I'm happy you enjoyed it. 😳 😳
I will try to update as soon as possible. I have completed half the chapter but now as my exams are coming nearer,pahra badh gya hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜• but don't worry. I will soon be updating.

Vaishu ⭐️
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VC288

hi poplu! Sorry for such a late reply here. I had nearly forgotten about this one. And nowadays I am not able to be online often. The watch on me at home has grown πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ₯±
My exams are near and so whenever someone sees me with Mobile, they shoo me to study

Don't be sorry dear for not reviewing it.it's absolutely OK. Ranveer is a great man but Every man has some flaws maybe small ones. And Ranveer can't help when it comes to ishaniishani
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well,on ishani being bold,wait for my upcoming chapters. But I am afraid they would take a time.

πŸ₯±

Yeah, we are sadistic really! What I think is half the show was based on sadistical approach. And those who love sadism saw it to the end. Some might be exception. And see the number of OS and FF here that are so sadistic, always killing Ranveer. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Don't worry dear,as I have said I too wants ishani to die. Not only because I have fancied it but also because of the uncountable times people have killed Ranveer. πŸ˜†

Sorry again dear! Right now I want my exams to end as soon as possible. You all are enjoying the holidays and spamming endlessly here. 😭 😭 and I am stuck with books. πŸ˜•
Also,I wanted to ask you all a question that how do you manage to find time during exams to come to forum? 😲 I really want to know! 😊

Vaishu ⭐️

Oh, that is relatable. Do well, Vaishu! All the best. Hehe, it's right. Ranveer's weakness and strength at the same time is Ishaani. Is okay, I am ready to wait. Take your own time. :)

The CVs are sadistic. So, seeing their sadistic story, we became sadists. :( And I like to see Ranveer in pain after losing Ishaani which was never portrayed on the show. Very sadistic of me, but why should always Ranveer go to the hospital? Send Ishaani once! 

It's okay, sweetie. When are they finishing? And I am not spamming from Macy's commencement. It takes away my time. So, I don't want to spam.
Oh, I has two holidays between each paper of mine. So, I managed to sneak away. 

Love,
Poplu.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: VC288

hi sweetie!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ if you're the late latif of the world then I must be late latif of the universe! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I'm happy you enjoyed it. 😳 😳
I will try to update as soon as possible. I have completed half the chapter but now as my exams are coming nearer,pahra badh gya hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜• but don't worry. I will soon be updating.

Vaishu ⭐️

Vaishu no problem dr ,See  exams are more important ok ,so update when u find time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love
Jenni😊

VC288 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Oh, that is relatable. Do well, Vaishu! All the best. Hehe, it's right. Ranveer's weakness and strength at the same time is Ishaani. Is okay, I am ready to wait. Take your own time. :)

The CVs are sadistic. So, seeing their sadistic story, we became sadists. :( And I like to see Ranveer in pain after losing Ishaani which was never portrayed on the show. Very sadistic of me, but why should always Ranveer go to the hospital? Send Ishaani once!

It's okay, sweetie. When are they finishing? And I am not spamming from Macy's commencement. It takes away my time. So, I don't want to spam.
Oh, I has two holidays between each paper of mine. So, I managed to sneak away.

Love,
Poplu.

hi poplu!
You're right. Ranveer and Ishani! They drive me crazy!
My exam is scheduled from 16th of may to 1st June. What a terrible timetable! πŸ˜•   so I have also holidays between the papers. I should be able to sneak here too! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh right! Show never showed that. Even when Ishani was attacked I thought now they would show some of it but they showed none. It felt as if he didn't felt much for her being wounded. They focussed on memory loss drama more. I'm waiting for a day when someone here will send ishani to hospital in their ff's. If not then we will do that anyway. πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Love,
Vaishu ⭐️
VC288 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Vaishu no problem dr ,See exams are more important ok ,so update when u find timeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love
Jenni😊

thanks for understanding dear! I will now definitely try to update soon. How are you doing nowadays?

Love,
Vaishu
NidsJ thumbnail
Nice 😊 Edited by NidsJ - 7 years ago