Reporters aur Reporters ke kapde!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys

We all love Reporters and it's amazing team for its superb performance but what is also worth mentioning is the fact that none of the characters are half as stylish as even the Dadi ma characters of Ekta Rani.. In fact, of lately, I am observing absolute mal function of clothes with almost all the characters... take a look

Kabir Sharma : Perhaps the most well dressed of the lot... Though he has limited number of clothes, but his multi colour Ts are centre of attraction moreover, the way he carries them is also worth mentioning... And its quite natural also ... If you are Rajeev Khandelwal, then you can carry even an African dress well...πŸ‘

Ananya Kashyap : Miss. Kashyap, like her perfect BF, looks good in anything she wears but I cant understand... why does she wear only one black pant everytime? Last week to Madam ne had kar di... use 6 ke 6 din pehne rahin... Please ananya, pants me bhi doosre colors aate hain, zyada door mat jao, apne BF ko hi dekh lo!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ronnie : Ronnie and lined shirts are becoming synonym to each other.. Hey Bhagwan !! Kya badi lines ki shirt pehanna hi is bechare ka naseeb hai? Why is he not entitled for checks or plains? Koi mujhe batayega?????????????πŸ˜”πŸ˜²

Richa : Richa Rani, jaise aap Kabir ke liye biased thi, waise hi apne frocks aur white colour ko lekar bhi baised hai kya? I am really tired of seeing you in those white color printed frocks and that Narad Muni type hairstyle... Please do something!!!😭😭😭

Malvika : Malvika madam waise to KKN owner ki beti hain lekin kapde unke paas bhi bahut kam hain.. Bechari ya to black business skirt pehanti hai, ya blue ya grey... Bechari red, yellow, green ko jaanti bhi nahi... Shayad regular number ke saath colour blindness bhi hai!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Baby : Babyji aap itni sundar ho lekin almost har din aap apna pink top and skirt aur wohi aapko phundne wala stole kyo le leti ho... Aap to black aur white me bhi achchi lagogi, kabhi try karo na?😳😳

Manav: Manav Bhai, duniya me checks aur brown leather jacket hi nahi hai... Aur bhi kapde hain, kabhi aur kuch nahi to black jacket hi try kar lijiye⭐️⭐️

Khalid : Khalid! Oh Dear Khalid ! Its very difficult to see your clothes in front of your dancing fingers... but still, sometimes I wonder, why brown purple scarf and light blue suit everytime, you can wear black also... achche lagoge (Fingers nachakar!!!)πŸ˜›

Mrs. Kashyap : Maa ji, Aap bhi kabhi lemon yellow, black, brown try kar sakti hain, hamesha, light blue, peacock blue, peach and pink pehanne ki utni zarurat nahi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tarini: Is bandi ke paas jitne bhi salwar kameez hain wo ya to green hain ya unme green ka koi na koi shade hai... green ke liye aisa pagalpan maine pehli baar dekha πŸ€’🀒🀒

Shreya: And now ONE OF THE TOP TEN CEOS OF THE COUNTRY, MS. SHREYA BHAGAT!!! Bechari apne kapde U.S.A. se lana hi bhul gayi, ya shayad, flight me kapde chori ho gaye, aur company ki badmashi to dekho, yaha bhej diya aur salary bhi nahi de rahe hain... Bechari 4 sarees aur 3 blouses se kab se kaam chala rahi hai... Lekin Shreya, jaldi kuch karna padega nahi to roz roz net ka blouse pehnogi to wo jaldi phat jayega fir to Shreya se tumhe Sunny Leone banna padega.. Kabir alag hasega to soch lo!!!!πŸ˜›

Too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
I  also think same but this serial is not for visual appealing and more of content appealing but they could do so much better with more variety of formals.
Much needed light hearted post among all the hair splitting speculations ;).
I totally agree with your observations..

And the people I feel most bad are Manav and Malvika..

Shreya, wonder why a U.S. returned top CEO wears only sarees ;). But who cares a damn about  her ;)
Hilarious and true take on the clothes. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I call Richa's hairstyle, The Horns.

Top 10 Indian CEOs has 4 sarees and 3 blouses. Talk of being a pauper. But when you keep breaking all the things in your house, the clothing allowance pays a price.

too good! a very apt post.
Aur Kabir ka gelled hairstyle...hiding a dish antenna!
He lookes so yummy in the tousled state...

Good observation, but read in an interview that they did want to raise their budget in clothes so kept it low.