Talent hidden all this time !!!!

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I must say Saumya was talented before😊.... but she was a  delicate bud waiting for the precious moment to bloom😉.... the right moment came when she had Gaurav as a partner in the crime(!) of love and desire😳 ..... as a result she blossomed in full. 👏👏

I kind of feel this is true for our sexy Sam as well😉…… No one noticed him this much before he came out as Samay…. Right😉? What happened when he met Saumya😳 ?…. Overnight he became the heart throb of millions and got the title of "sexy Sam"😆…… now that I think of it…… this is kind of remarkable too😉……. Don't you agree😳?

What 😡N 😡could not do in last 2 years with all the experience she has .... Saumya did it in 2 weeks😆😆😆!!!!!

That's my girl😉..... 👏

Edited by shahnaz12 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz2010 thumbnail
HI THERE

shahnaz u r very right ...Gurav appear sevral time in the different serial but he dint get that much Name , fame and love since he is doing ASHM, Coz the plus point is SUmaya . If we jsut see Gurav one hand and in ASHM if Narayni is doing the ( R roll) insdate of Sumaya I am sure that serial will not come as much famous as much people like wiht sumaya...

Basicaly she is the keys roll in the serial , when there was ajit wiht her every one like that couple also ,,,,,So i mean to say Gurave is good actor but Sumaya is too good......
shweetdreamz thumbnail
Yep totally! they two create fireworks! they are like the jori of salman khan and aishwarya rai from hum dil de chuke sanam...or sharukh and ash from mohabbatein such a sweet couple!
yasemin thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweetdreamz

Yep totally! they two create fireworks! they are like the jori of salman khan and aishwarya rai from hum dil de chuke sanam...or sharukh and ash from mohabbatein such a sweet couple!

I also think that if there was some other lady was there may be it wasnt as good and gripping. But i just hope that they will not show samay spending so many episodes in ICU only but i guess we can hope for rocking episodes.. 😊   

shweetdreamz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasemin

I also think that if there was some other lady was there may be it wasnt as good and gripping. But i just hope that they will not show samay spending so many episodes in ICU only but i guess we can hope for rocking episodes.. 😊   

patience my girl! patience! im sure there are many sweet scenes to come in the future!😉

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahnaz12

What 😡N 😡could not do in last 2 years with all the experience she has .... Saumya did it in 2 weeks😆!!!!!

....saumya is almost there....but she has not reached her goal (gaurav) yet...we have to pray harder....

yasemin thumbnail
yaar 3 days too much to wait they have atleast air this show 5 days a week. dont u think so.. 😊
shahnaz12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasemin

yaar 3 days too much to wait they have atleast air this show 5 days a week. dont u think so.. 😊

I would not mind if they show it  24/7..... 😉😆😆

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
let our wishes turn out to be true..
shahnaz12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

let our wishes turn out to be true..

Vasu dear...... why are you so meek these days😭?.... Show some fire lady😉...... we need more fiery people in this forum....😆😆

Edited by shahnaz12 - 17 years ago