Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I must say Saumya was talented beforeSmile.... but she was a  delicate bud waiting for the precious moment to bloomWink.... the right moment came when she had Gaurav as a partner in the crime(!) of love and desireEmbarrassed ..... as a result she blossomed in full. ClapClap

I kind of feel this is true for our sexy Sam as wellWink…… No one noticed him this much before he came out as Samay…. RightWink? What happened when he met SaumyaEmbarrassed ?…. Overnight he became the heart throb of millions and got the title of "sexy Sam"LOL…… now that I think of it…… this is kind of remarkable tooWink……. Don't you agreeEmbarrassed?

What AngryN Angrycould not do in last 2 years with all the experience she has .... Saumya did it in 2 weeksLOLLOLLOL!!!!!

That's my girlWink..... Clap

Edited by shahnaz12 - 27 October 2006 at 11:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talent hidden all this time !!!!" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasemin

yasemin

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wink Agree with u 100% Smile

shaz2010

Groupbie

shaz2010

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
HI THERE

shahnaz u r very right ...Gurav appear sevral time in the different serial but he dint get that much Name , fame and love since he is doing ASHM, Coz the plus point is SUmaya . If we jsut see Gurav one hand and in ASHM if Narayni is doing the ( R roll) insdate of Sumaya I am sure that serial will not come as much famous as much people like wiht sumaya...

Basicaly she is the keys roll in the serial , when there was ajit wiht her every one like that couple also ,,,,,So i mean to say Gurave is good actor but Sumaya is too good......

shweetdreamz

shweetdreamz

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yep totally! they two create fireworks! they are like the jori of salman khan and aishwarya rai from hum dil de chuke sanam...or sharukh and ash from mohabbatein such a sweet couple!

yasemin

yasemin

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shweetdreamz

Yep totally! they two create fireworks! they are like the jori of salman khan and aishwarya rai from hum dil de chuke sanam...or sharukh and ash from mohabbatein such a sweet couple!

I also think that if there was some other lady was there may be it wasnt as good and gripping. But i just hope that they will not show samay spending so many episodes in ICU only but i guess we can hope for rocking episodes.. Smile   

shweetdreamz

shweetdreamz

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasemin

Originally posted by shweetdreamz

I also think that if there was some other lady was there may be it wasnt as good and gripping. But i just hope that they will not show samay spending so many episodes in ICU only but i guess we can hope for rocking episodes.. Smile   

patience my girl! patience! im sure there are many sweet scenes to come in the future!Wink

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ya soumya is best

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

What AngryN Angrycould not do in last 2 years with all the experience she has .... Saumya did it in 2 weeksLOL!!!!!

....saumya is almost there....but she has not reached her goal (gaurav) yet...we have to pray harder....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top