Battle lines are drawn. - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
she also said the chudailsa is a liar... could not understand why she thought her to be a liar.

Vidhayaksa is a liar because he lied about the police. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by libsrocks

Whenever i read about Kundan's deeds i just recall how Mannu could have turned out to be another Kundan had Ganga not made attempts to run away from Ratan. Like Kundan is turning into Akhera, Mannu would have become another Ratan. Mannu might be impulsive and very stubborn for now but he is nowhere like Kundan! In fact he is somewhat like Jagya was during his Jagat phase! Harki can learn a lesson or two from Ganga! 
i wont say Mannu is like Jagya was  in Jagat phase Jagya no matter what in his Jagat phase have not used Mannu type behavior against his parents Jagya's  questions from his parents were valid  Its the parents who could not answer were busy shouting at him  but  Mannu  the character assassination he tried to do of his  parents and all the bad he spoke against them  based on his self made stories was  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌand  yes He would become like Kundan Had he been with Ratan  Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago
if mangala and nandini will thrown out of house .i wish any how mangala and nandini leave that house  .then kamli will be not staying at house .she will give shelter to both mangala and nandini in her own saural house  and thiis will make harki akhira kundan more angry that they once defeated by kamli mangala and nandini
Chudailsa became liar because Akheraj's nose didn't swell up after he lied to police about Gopal.πŸ˜›
Chudailsa told her lying is bad and all she got for telling the truth was beatings from Akheraj.

So why should she trust in telling truth?

Vidhyaksa told that there is a system for protecting people and punishing the wrong and police didn't do anything.

She lost faith in goodness and system all thanks to her life in Akheraj's palace 
Originally posted by fast trak

Some things are better unsaid. Mangala doesn't have to detail the answer saying that Urmi has parents to side etc because then Urmi will start getting jealous of Nimboli. And moreover it's wrong because now Urmi is also dependent and has authority over teesa love. She genuinely likes her and Nimboli. 

Agree with you. But the problem occurs when people mistake that silence as mangala's inability to answer. That is when I sometimes think answers can be given indirectly by the characters if not directly
Originally posted by Shinya

I watched that part once again on youtube ... Nimboli did not ask her if she beat kundan for what he did to urmi?

She rather said, will you also punish him for he did it to urmijiji ?(urmi jiji ke saath jo kiya uski bhi saja doge )

She is so angry with kundan that she wants him to be punished even for what he did with urmi.
She doesnt know that it was done with urmi's consent.

She was so sad that the police did not put him in jail.

Thanks Shinya for the right translation. Three pages went by on the basis of that mis-interpretation. What a waste of time. πŸ˜”

I am so glad that nandini is counting up kundan's deeds. Love her for that. She doesn't seem to be that easy going, forgiving type.
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
mangala kamili sholud also take help from law .both shuld knock door of court too 
i will love to see Kamli standing in Panchayat Samiti elections How about Kamli making Akhiraj taste dirt hereπŸ˜† I am so glad the way this character has developed Initially i was too irritated with her but now i like her 
Originally posted by surabhi01

who will be that person who come to rescue kamli and pushkar .is he chachera dever sa of kamli ?  .is he akhira  ?.is he jagya ? .is it gulabi gang ?or is it gopal who come back

I think it is Akhira himself . His may try to disarm Kamli by winning her trust by showing her that he is the one who can protect her and her husband when situation arises . May be goons are his own man sent by him to scare Kamli. 

He may use same strategy which Sanchi used to win Anandi's trust during SaJa  that is pretending that he is changed and can take care of her. 
If she has asked keya aap kundan jee ko saja doge for the way he behaved with urmijiji, why didnt mangala answered

She should have asnswered if it is about right or wrongEdited by hisusmita - 8 years ago