Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

Pfft I never denied he didn't get bad reviews I said he got loads of good reviews and more than the bad ones! Which u denied! Therefore I gave an example! But if u want to stick to ur opinion good for u! I end this convo here! U don't like him doing Bollywood and want him to continue to do shitty shows like fajool hai ur choice, I as a fan could not be happier

na na when did i say he shouldn't do films i want him to do a movie with good script in which he can show his caliber and i have read good comments but very few but mist of them were emphasising that he did not have a proper role and is qh only tv show left on earth why are u bringing qh here i want to watch him daily again on my tv screen with a new show
look u wanted an example..i gave it to u...lets end this here
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article : "Television Actors : Here's Five Actors From TV In Your Favourite Superhero Avatars" - Karan Singh Grover Is Mentioned - Click The Link For The Article -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-heres-5-actors-from-tv-in-your-favourite-superhero-avatars/
Edited by nidhi2013 - 8 years ago
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rosamale

I just saw the trailer for Hate story 3. I am sorry to say this, but I am extremely disappointed in him for the choice of the movie. All that in the trailer was erotic scene. What the hell the brilliant actor like him doing? after watching the trailer i felt like his films shows his f****ing talent than acting talent.🤢

Pardon my language. but i feel he deserves better😭

Agree. 
nidhi2013 thumbnail
New Article - "TV Actors : Top 13 Insta Kings And Queens Of The Week - In Pics" -  Karan Singh Grover Is Mentioned - Click The Link To Read The Article -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-top-13-insta-kings-and-queens-of-the-week-in-pics/
Originally posted by: najma123

Too cool.^ Love KSG!

if u want u can join his AT

nidhi2013 thumbnail
New Article - "Indian Television : Top Eight Shows That You Can't Stop Yourself From Re-Watching" - Dill Mill Gayye And Qubool Hai Season 1 Are Mentioned - Click The Link To Read The Article -  
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-tv-top-8-shows-that-you-cant-stop-yourself-from-re-watching/