7th September, 2015- Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Razia says the girl is very close to you. Nearby you. If i increase my power, it will bring the girl in the light and when she comes in the light, we will see her shadow in this mirror. Sanam-2 asks Razia to increase her power. Razia increases her powers. Mahira feels pulled towards in a direction. Winds are blowing. She unwillingly moves ahead.

Azad is working out in his room. He notices Mahira struggling. Sanam-2 is hopeful of seeing the shadow in the mirror. Azad rushes to help Mahira. She is about to fall in the sunlight when Azad comes and holds her hand and only her other hand and bracelet is visible in the sunlight. Sanam-2 self thought, can see the hand, will see the face soon. But they only see the hand. Sanam-2 asks Razia why they couldnt see the face and Razia says someone saved her. BG- O mere. Azad-Mahira eyelocks. Azad pulls Mahira out of the sunlight and the mirror in which Razia-Sanam-2 were looking breaks. Sanam-2 asks which force is it that is protecting the girl. Razia says there is some power that is protecting her. Sanam-2 asks Razia the matter. Razia says your luck is playing games with you thats why the face din show in the mirror but how. What is this power.

Azad is still holding Mahiras hand. Eyelocks. Mahiras locks cover her face and Azad hesitates to remove them from her face. He points to her and she sets it. Aman watches the duo and then signals a thumbs up to Azad. Azad is angry and removes Mahiras hand from his and walks off. Mahira falls and the bracelet falls from her hand. Mahira is shocked by Azads reaction. She thinks he has some mental problem.

Razia is laughing. Sanam -2 fumes on her. Am dying thinking who is the one who is saving the girl. Razia explains that she is laughing coz this game is going on since eternity. This is a game between light and darkness. Game stays the same, pawns change. Yesterday it was Sanam-2 and Sanam and now its Sanam-2 and that girl. Sanam-2 says then who are you. Razia says what do you know about me. What am i. Sanam-2 says that you stay in Kabaristan practising some dark magic. Razia says its some practise and you dont need to know more about my intent. The more you peep into the darkness then darkness will cover your soul. Sanam-2 asks Razia to atleast tell her how she can reach that girl. Razia says i can see the way ahead but its too clouded. We need to clean this cloud. For that i need to meditate in silence. Need time. Sanam-2 tells Razia to do whatever she wants but to help find the girl.

Part 2

Aman teases Azad about how the inner SRK in him has come out. He says happy to see that there is a romantic within this angry young man. Azad asks Aman to shut up and says nothing to do with Mahira. Aman says chemistry doesnt say so. Azad says if anyone else was in this position would have done so, she was tripping so was helping her. Aman teases him more saying if he did do same for him, even stare in his eyes. Aman trips in Azads arm and Azad fumes and says idiot and walks off. Aman asks Mahira if she is fine. Mahira asks if Azad is a human or not. Aman apologizes to Mahira saying dunno how a man can drop a delicate girl like you. Mahira is feels flattered. She says you speak such sweet things at times. She jokes that if Aman wears braces he did look like her. Aman stares and Mahira says was a joke. Aman asks how Mahira tripped like this. Mahira says lot of strange things happening to me in this house. Thankfully Azad came to hold my hand but then strangely he pushed me. Aman asks Mahira to cure Azad after all she knows horoscope and magic. He tells Mahira she has magic in her hand. Mahira believes Aman. Aman asks Mahiras help. He says if Azad is not cured, who will marry him and if he is not married how will he get married. Mahira relents.

Razia is sitting in meditation. Sanam-2 wonders what Razia is doing. She says found it, answer to your question. Found the way to the girl. Darkness finds darkness, light attracts light. The girl will walk towards anything pious, like the Kachnar flower. Sanam-2 asks how she can be sure. Razia says this trick will decide your way not destiny. Razia says again that the girl is too close to you. The ashes of kachnar flower will bring her to us. Mahira is trying to work out Azads physical attributes - height, weight, color of eye.She takes out her polaroid camera to click Azads pictures.

Mahiras sis are busy reading her diary about Azad.

Part 3

Sanam-2 is walking on the road and recollects Sanam's curse to her. She rues that your wound has affected me so much but i wont accept defeat no matter what. She spreads the ashes of the Kachnar flower on the road. She recollects Razias words.

Precap -- No precap

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
want the wriiten updates to be sticky
in the first page of forum
so that any of the forum member can get acess to it easily
can you contact the mods for keeping this written update post daily😳 sticky
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aahana.

want the wriiten updates to be sticky

in the first page of forum
so that any of the forum member can get acess to it easily
can you contact the mods for keeping this written update post daily😳 sticky

The updates are made sticky as soon as its posted.
And the thread is taken down 2/3 hours before the next episode and that has been the practice in the forum.

P/s : This thread was also sticky yesterday and taken down recently.