Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: halima_zaka

lovely post

and love the AzMa scene i saw this scene again n again love ittt
the why azad look at mahira really love it his eye express the love😉

Thanks Halima. .. 

It's definitely rewatch worthy. ..
I know right .. he looks like he is attracted by the look in her eyes but it isn't Love yet. 

We'll have to watch more to decide. I think her spunk and courage has impressed him. So it's admiration for now...😉
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Hey Mandy! ! After the last heartbreak I'm not going to get super attached to anything. ðŸ˜†.. I'll just enjoy the feels ... 

I'm mighty glad they're trying a different type of attraction. SaHil was angst and passion thanks to charismatic KV.

This time it's sweet and blush inducing shyness... RBS is a big softie. All brawn and his eyes are surprisingly gentle. ..

Hey Ani, yes I like gentle giants. They are always very sweet. Big softies you know? Well let me break down the three main pairings of the show. 

ASYA was personality battle with two different people with contrasting outlooks trying to find a medium. They always fought and came to an understanding. They had a very cute element to them as well as angst sometimes. They had their own special charm. 

SAHIL was Junoon. Yes thanks to charismatic KV (as you said who nailed the passion and angst very well) they always had that passion element present. Right down the wire they were passionate lovers. Sanam even when she tired could not ignore Aahil. Even during memory loss the equation between them never changed. She may have resisted the attraction coz she thought she was committed. But the attraction was there always. So at least I will give the writers some credit for keeping it consistent. They just lost their way trying to tell this story. They tried to show Sanam trying to feel for Shaad what she already felt for Aahil and in executing this they ended up messing it all up. But SAHIL was always about passion and their push pull factor was there always, especially coz Sanam forgot her past so it was a given that Aahil would have to fight with that factor, increasing the passion. Junoon all the way! Fiery passion was there from the first scene and then the fire that started their relationship. (The Dabha Fire which is what started everything), and then fire it was always! 

Now AZMA. Don't know much about them, but it seems again it's a son who is in the grip of Mother. He has to be set free from his prison. Similar to Aahil's made up prison Tanveer put him in. Here the legacy from Azaad's mother again has been a prison of pain for him coz of his powers he can't control and his Mother can't help him control. He is deep and has a side he hides from all. Often misunderstood coz of the mystery surrounding him. He is the kind of person that will love with great depth when he does love. Just like Aahil. I see a bit of Asad and also Aahil in him, but he is his own man. I am very busy with renovations in my house and so many things going on that I just don't have enough downtime to catch up on epsidoes. I usually watch during my workout. So let's see if I can catch up to it, at least to see where this AZMA this is going. But frankly seeing 100 year old Razia looking 50 is enough to make me question it! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago