Shveta REALLY looked/danced like Madhuri - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Buffie

You AGAIN missed the point๐Ÿ˜†..If I hadnt wathed mona's,how would I be able to say which song she danced to,and what she said to the people for votes....Others meaning the eliminated people like Ajay and RAti and Pooja bedi,sanjeev etc..I didnt want to watch their performance๐Ÿ˜†...Seriously,are you obsessed over each of my post,that even straight ones seem skewed and twisted to you๐Ÿ˜†

i cannot stoop as low as u buffie...this will my last post to you...have a good life...god bless you...

Edited by soap_fan - 17 years ago
9o01 thumbnail
i think shveta knowa the dance already and this competition is for the people who doesnt know the dance and that perso will win who is best growth wise.so VOTE
FOR MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cmon guys just chill and enjoy the show. plsssssss this forum is getting ridiculous with absolutely ridiculous posts and bashing
pls have mercy on some who actually want to read something nice for a change in this forum so plz STOP IT
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9o01

i think shveta knowa the dance already and this competition is for the people who doesnt know the dance and that perso will win who is best growth wise.so VOTE
FOR MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

voting lines are closed๐Ÿ˜†,almost an hour ago..No more point pleading for votes sweets๐Ÿ˜†

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's toooo funny!

Originally posted by: Buffie

Seriously,are you obsessed over each of my post,that even straight ones seem skewed and twisted to you๐Ÿ˜†...

Please keep updating. We'll get the program much later. Hope Shveta wins. She will if people realise she's the better dancer (and forget about feel good, good will and all that jazz)

Keep it up, Buffie! Yay to Shveta!

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

cmon guys just chill and enjoy the show. plsssssss this forum is getting ridiculous with absolutely ridiculous posts and bashing
pls have mercy on some who actually want to read something nice for a change in this forum so plz STOP IT

hehe,I didnt start it this time..SOmeone totally missed the point๐Ÿ˜† I

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9o01

this competition is for the people who doesnt know the dance

Huh? 

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
COINGRATULATIONS, friends finally Mona won the JDL. ๐Ÿ‘
insouciance thumbnail
COuld we have more views please ๐Ÿ˜›
greatmaratha thumbnail
Mona Won ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shweta Lost ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This just once again affirms the view that indeed this is a popularity contest and not a dance contest. The star with more fans will win.....

They should keep a contest between SRK and Amitabh Bachchan now ๐Ÿ˜•