Swar_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Being a democratic country, we have a right to choose our leaders.

Well known fact is during elections, our leaders make wonderful promises or buy votes by hook or crook. Now same thing is happening in reality shows too.  Is it fair to buy votes??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
It's not fair. But then this whole idea of voting in reality show does not get my vote.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
TO answer you Sowmya

The reality shows themselves are bigger scams.They try judging contestants not on the basis of talent but on popularity. The result is they try buying votes. So why are they wrong in buying votes?????? Is it not the channel who is making them promote them selves in this way 😊
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haah!! Just now I had a glance on the discussion that was telecasted in CNN IBN on the validity of this reality shows.I never vote for any person in reality shows but I make it a point to vote to my favourite political party during elections.

Regards,
MK
insouciance thumbnail
Currently,I'm wallowing in dejection that,in YET another reality show,the best didnt win 😭 😭 😭..The most popular won

Sometimes I feel the public shouldnt be the given the right to vote,they misuse it😡 and never think or consider it to be a responsibility😡.... They take it for granted,and crown the undeserving contestant/politician....
🤢Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
noo itz so not fair itz cheatin
Swar_Raj thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Buffie

Currently,I'm wallowing in dejection that,in YET another reality show,the best didnt win 😭 😭 😭..The most popular won

Sometimes I feel the public shouldnt be the given the right to vote,they misuse it😡 and never think or consider it to be a responsibility😡.... They take it for granted,and crown the undeserving contestant/politician....
🤢

SOmehow Sare did let the best win this time only... (Although cream was shed out..Abro and Pawani)  but yes in JDJ..Shweta was the best and her loosing is really a bad taste of Public voting🤢