PLEASE PLEASE REPLY ... its interesting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Um..... this is something i thought about ..........so i dont know         &n bsp; why  but    i thought i'd share it with fellow forumers.......

Friendship is Always the Start to L o v e ....... Actually i was thinking that

A Girl and Gay Can NEVER be Just (best) freinds

Love❤️  or a feeling always comes in between

Ok some people mite say ' but i have a best freind and i have never loved him / her like that '      ....but think about a time when u have seen him or her ...  havnt u ever thoguht ' Aww she/ he looks good?' OR if u see them with someone else u get jelous ..... 😕

Maybe not love but in the whole time of freindship there has always been moments or even JUST ONE moment when u even for a split second looked at the   person differerently ❤️       😵

Just though that this is Kind of a topic where people will have different thoughts............ it would be good to read   wht other people have to say....... CAN A GIRL AN GUY BE BEST FRIENDS ?

Hope You All Reply.......... 😊

yes you are right ,it happens with me too ,but guy and girl can newver be best friewnds ,first there is friendship and then love ,you are right

It is ture girl and boy be a best friend example is rajeev and aamna they both are best buddy . but i thing i aslo agree ith you but infact i read in some place is that  your best friend make your lover but ur lover not make ur best friend..

but girl and boy be a best friends

i agree wid kuri...

a girl n a guy can be best frenz but...love does happens finally...😳

Not always... they can be best friends for life without ever feeling that feeling...😳

yeah agree too...they can be friends forever.....

Addic.......

You never no when u fall or rise from wherevere East or West , but ho jaata hai..

Watch movies u will know..

Friendship exists when silence between u and ur friend is comfortable unless she/ he beats u, as to y u have gone Maadddd........Understood .

even i also never understood.

Comon upar waalay pay chord do kyun apna BP raise karray ho..........