Members Lounge

PLEASE PLEASE REPLY ... its interesting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

addicted!

addicted!

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Um..... this is something i thought about ..........so i dont know         &n bsp; why  but    i thought i'd share it with fellow forumers.......

Friendship is Always the Start to L o v e ....... Actually i was thinking that

A Girl and Gay Can NEVER be Just (best) freinds

LoveHeart  or a feeling always comes in between

Ok some people mite say ' but i have a best freind and i have never loved him / her like that '      ....but think about a time when u have seen him or her ...  havnt u ever thoguht ' Aww she/ he looks good?' OR if u see them with someone else u get jelous ..... Confused

Maybe not love but in the whole time of freindship there has always been moments or even JUST ONE moment when u even for a split second looked at the   person differerently Heart       Pinch

Just though that this is Kind of a topic where people will have different thoughts............ it would be good to read   wht other people have to say....... CAN A GIRL AN GUY BE BEST FRIENDS ?

Hope You All Reply.......... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE PLEASE REPLY ... its interesting" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
yes you are right ,it happens with me too ,but guy and girl can newver be best friewnds ,first there is friendship and then love ,you are right

chashmansujal

Groupbie

chashmansujal

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged

It is ture girl and boy be a best friend example is rajeev and aamna they both are best buddy . but i thing i aslo agree ith you but infact i read in some place is that  your best friend make your lover but ur lover not make ur best friend..

but girl and boy be a best friends

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged

i agree wid kuri...

a girl n a guy can be best frenz but...love does happens finally...Embarrassed

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Not always... they can be best friends for life without ever feeling that feeling...Embarrassed

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yeah agree too...they can be friends forever.....

rameena

rameena

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Addic.......

You never no when u fall or rise from wherevere East or West , but ho jaata hai..

Watch movies u will know..

Friendship exists when silence between u and ur friend is comfortable unless she/ he beats u, as to y u have gone Maadddd........Understood .

even i also never understood.

Comon upar waalay pay chord do kyun apna BP raise karray ho..........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top