~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya - Page 9

Posted: 17 years ago
wow... Gr8 part Leen... i love ur FANFIC
Hi!

i love this Fanfic the perfect fairytale that is sure to have the perfect ending .... πŸ˜› If only life was really that sweet and we all met the perfect man! 😭
i just wish that i had married the right one! 😭
when i read you fanfic i drift into a world that i dont want to leave. πŸ˜›
Anyways you have great talent and you are doing a FANTABULOUS job! please keep it up and please post the next one soon! πŸ‘
Ayesha well come 2 IF.. n enjoy!
fab part yaar leena πŸ‘ short but gud...kissing scene...ummm...wud b gud but luking at vidya's personality...dun think it will suit her!!!

Originally posted by Ayesha99

Hi!

i love this Fanfic the perfect fairytale that is sure to have the perfect ending .... πŸ˜› If only life was really that sweet and we all met the perfect man! 😭
i just wish that i had married the right one! 😭
when i read you fanfic i drift into a world that i dont want to leave. πŸ˜›
Anyways you have great talent and you are doing a FANTABULOUS job! please keep it up and please post the next one soon! πŸ‘

oh my! that was such a huge compliment!😳😳 i am really honoured & flattered that you appreciate my fanfic this much.πŸ‘πŸ‘

i write it cos i love it & seems that others love it too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tt's all i ever want.😳 thanks again for ur wonderful compliments!πŸ‘πŸ‘

by the way, we always make a wrong decision the first time, only in the 2nd time do we get ourselves right!πŸ˜‰

okay, here is my latest chapter for all those lovers of my fanfic!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 26

sid was following vidya. he didn't have a choice. he had to get this matter settled as soon as possible. seeing vidya alighting from the cab, sid killed the engine of his car & stepped out of his car. " she looks so distraught. poor dear." sid thought, looking at vidya sadly.😳😳

"vidya! stop, I need to talk to you." he yelled across the street. vidya froze, she didn't turn back but sid felt her stiffen. muttering a prayer, he crossed to street to meet her.πŸ˜†

"sid followed me here?!" vidya was half annoyed & half surprised. "what do you want?" she asked him coldly. "what I want vidya? I want your answer. do you love me or not?" sid shook her head. "I don't know. no." vidya stuttered. "look me in the eye & tell me that you don't love me." sid firmly said.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

" I don't.. I don't… I don't.." vidya stumbled for the words. she couldn't bring herself to say it while she looked into sid's eyes. "you don't what? answer me!" forced sid. "I don't love you!" vidya blurted out & turned away quickly.😭😭

the next moment, vidya felt sid's arms around her. he turned her around & lifted up her face to meet his eyes.😳😳 vidya tried to break free but sid was just too big & strong. sid looked into her eyes and spoke his heart out. "please stop denying vidya. you love me too. you can lie but your eyes give you away. don't make me beg anymore." sid pleaded tenderly.😳😳

vidya felt tears in her eyes as she heard sid's touching declaration.😳😳 her heart melted and all her hurt & pain came out as tears. soon the tears turned into tears of joy. "I love you sid." vidya told him softly.😳😳 "I love you too vidya. please don't leave me." sid hugged her tightly. vidya smiled through her tears & hugged sid back.😳😳

whohoo!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† romantic chapter na?πŸ˜‰ lols! i hope no one threw up cos it was so corny!πŸ˜† anyway, hope u all liked it & keep giving me comments & feedbacks!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› love you all sweethearts!πŸ˜ƒ

~leena πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
Tht was an amazing chapter leena...truly...cont. soon
OMG leen... wow.. it was awesom.. adorable... wow i loved it..... hooaaahh... it was as it was just real ma god just brilliant JOB.........

Hey Leena,πŸ˜ƒ

Just caught up on you fan-fic...and I really like it....I love the part where Sid gave Vidya flowers and she said Roses have thorns that hurt....πŸ‘...and it was so funny when Vidya called Surili a human leechπŸ˜†...btw who is surili played by????  Also now that they have confessed their love with Akshay and Mamta going to be making an entry??? wondering what they will do...waiting for next part😳

--ChandniπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Saregama_fan

Hey Leena,πŸ˜ƒ

Just caught up on you fan-fic...and I really like it....I love the part where Sid gave Vidya flowers and she said Roses have thorns that hurt....πŸ‘...and it was so funny when Vidya called Surili a human leechπŸ˜†...btw who is surili played by????  Also now that they have confessed their love with Akshay and Mamta going to be making an entry??? wondering what they will do...waiting for next part😳

--ChandniπŸ˜ƒ

thank you chandini!πŸ‘πŸ‘ lols! that roses part i just thought of it at that time!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! hehe! yeah the human leech.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i shall post a picture of surilli on the 1st page.πŸ˜‰

yep, akshay & mamta & ayush will be back in the next few chapters.πŸ˜ƒ but for now, let's have some romance between SV!😳😳😳

CHAPTER 27

they walked along the beach, hand to hand. he held her hand tightly as if he was afraid she might slip away if he even let her go for even a second.😳😳

"you don't have to hold my hand so tightly sid!" vidya laughed, teasing sid playfully.😳😳 "I don't want you to slip away from me." sid answered seriously. vidya rolled her big sparkly eyes, "men are so corny!" she sighed. giving her a mock annoyed glare, sid started to tickle vidya ferociously.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vidya screamed & ran out of his way.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† laughing heartily sid grabbed her & tickled her everywhere. " sid! sid! SID!!! stop it!" vidya gasped between laughing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† " take back your words & I'll stop!" threatened sid cutely. "okay, okay! I take back my words! men are not corny!!" screamed vidya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sid immediately stopped & helped her up to her feet sweetly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "so now u admit defeat? " he asked her her with a wide smile. vidya gave him a hard push & retorted " I said men are not corny. not you!", with that she ran as fast as she could from sid as he lunged for her yet again.πŸ˜†

sid was not sparing vidya this time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was going to tickle her till she begged for mercy. he caught vidya easily.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid's athletic legs were a better tool for running than vidya's unexercised but long legs.

in the tussle that ensued, vidya & sid got entangled with each other.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid fell atop vidya, the laughter soon ceased as they both realised how close & intimate they were then.😳😳😳

awww... did u all like that chapter?😳😳 how was it? anyway, next scene will be really romantic!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ whoot! comments & suggestions welcome!πŸ˜‰

~leena πŸ˜ƒ

hey Leen... it was just gr8 n romantic..................

YU ROX!!!!!