Fan Fictions

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hi Leena...hmmm...u really did make a strong twist with ayush malhotra's entry...my god it was funny when sid was getting jealous but he has a strange kind of personality...too insecure yaar...
Anyways gr8 parts!!! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navtour

Goldie

navtour

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
hey leena didi--

y such a SAD chapter-- were u upset while writing thatWink

but now im EAGER for the next one--

i hope it will be a  happy one LOL

and people i also have starte dmy own FANFIC--
namely TATTOOD ON MY MIND

heres the link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=446393& amp; TPN=9

cheers!
nav LOL

Edited by navtour - 06 November 2006 at 6:03am

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by navtour

hey leena didi--

y such a SAD chapter-- were u upset while writing thatWink

but now im EAGER for the next one--

i hope it will be a  happy one LOL

and people i also have starte dmy own FANFIC--
namely TATTOOD ON MY MIND

heres the link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=446393& amp; amp; TPN=9

cheers!
nav LOL

yes, i had just finished watching 'the phantom of the opera'.CryCry it was so sad tt it got passed on to my story.CryCryCry hehe! yep, take a look at nav's fanfic pple!Tongue it is simply terrific!ClapClapClap

okie, okie, here's chapter 15 of my prem kahani.Big smile

CHAPTER 15

"thanks for dropping me home sir." vidya thanked ayush softly. "it's my pleasure. are you sure you're going to be ok vidya?" ayush asked her gently. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed "yes, I'll be fine sir. thank you. goodnight sir." with that vidya got out of the car & went into her house.Smile

ayush felt that someone had hurt vidya real bad, which explained why she was so heartbroken.AngryAngry "wonder who is the fool who hurt vidya?" ayush wondered to himself & headed home.LOLLOL he had enough of parties for that day.Tongue

"sid! what happened son? did u find vidya? did u apologise to her?" his dad enquired, looking highly hassled. " ayush malhotra brought her away before I could do anything dad." sid replied sorrowfully.CryCry his dad tried his best to console him but to no avail.CryCry

sid tried to drown his sadness by drinking non-stop. he was still at it after the party was over. it was then that sid's dad made up his mind. if there was one person who could make sid stop. it was her.Wink

vidya was sick & tired of crying. her eyes were red & swollen. her mind was a total blank. but she still couldn't believe what a deep effect sid's words's had on her. "he is just my boss." she told herself firmly.LOLLOL the shrill ringing of the cordless phone on her table snapped her out of her stance.Smile

vidya was surprised to find that the person on the other line was sid's dad. " vidya, thank god I found you! something is really wrong here!" he started off. vidya's eyes widened as she heard the rest of the story.Smile hurriedly throwing on some decent clothes, vidya rushed off to the hotel. she had something really important to do. LOLLOLLOL

hehe!LOLLOL liked my latest chapter pple?Wink comments are more than welcome! love you all sweethearts!Tongue

~leena Tongue

jee_23

Goldie

jee_23

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow nyc chapter...... can see SID like tht... hes my bro.. so i m gonna accompany him... guys letme go n acompany my bro.... cya /.... " Jia rushed off 2 sid"

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Gud Part

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged

here's my 16th chapter hunnies!Big smile hope u all enjoy it!Wink

CHAPTER 16

"refill please." sid told the waiter. he was through his 20th drink & his heart was still hurting. "sid, please stop this son. it hurts me so much to see you like this." his dad pleaded with him.CryCry

"please dad. let me drink my fill tonight, I'll be okay tomorrow, sid stubbornly went on drinking. "no son, you wont be alright till your heart heals." his dad thought to himself sadly.CryCry

as he was pondering about the sad plight of his son, he saw vidya rush into the lobby. it was then that sid's dad realised that all hope was not lost yet.Smile

"where is he sir?" vidya asked sid's dad hurriedly. he pointed over to  the bar where a figure was slumped in one of the chairs.Confused " I'll deal with this sir. don't' worry." vidya marched determinedly to the bar.Smile sid's dad sighed in relief & left the ballroom.

sid was getting annoyed. the waiter had refused to refill his drink. "I could buy up this entire hotel & this measly waiter refuse to refill my drink!?" he thought bitterly.LOLLOLLOL

"siddhant rai! why are you getting yourself dead drunk??!!" an indigant voice came from behind his back. sid spun around to find vidya standing there looking extremely irritated.ConfusedConfused

"your dad has been worried sick about you! you are only good at hurting others! haven't you already hurt me? why are you hurting your dad as well? and why are you drinking in the first place???" vidya shouted at him.AngryAngry

that was when sid snapped totally. "because I love you goddammit!!!" he yelled back at her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed the silence after those words was deafening as vidya & sid just stared at each other.TongueTongue

comments & suggestions are welcome!Tongue

~leenaSmile

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap At Last he admits tht he luvs her...OMG...I'm so eager 2 read vidya's reaction...plz cont soon leena!

jee_23

Goldie

jee_23

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
OMG.... wow nyc chapter... like it.... no love it... yu rox lenz... n u shud be the writer of MAmTA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top