Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 6)

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged

thanks everyone for ur compliments!ClapClap the 12th chapter will be a little late yaar.CryCry i have got no time to write it out yet!CryCry but i can promise lots of romance & jealousy!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehe!LOLLOLLOL

Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Just read a few chapters together right now Leena...and they were great...great jobClap

Actually I had a big headache...and was getting tired of doing work...so I decided to come on here, and started to read your fan-fic..and seriously after reading I feel so much better now Smile

jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saregama_fan

Just read a few chapters together right now Leena...and they were great...great jobClap

Actually I had a big headache...and was getting tired of doing work...so I decided to come on here, and started to read your fan-fic..and seriously after reading I feel so much better now Smile

thanks chandini!Big smileBig smile that is the biggest compliment i can be paid!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed wow! i am so happy that ur headache was better after reading my fanfic!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed again such a big compliment!ClapClapClap hope ur feeling better now sweetheart!Tongue

here's my 12th chapter.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CHAPTER 12

the party was a gala affair. held in a spacious ballroom with dazzling lights, it was one of the biggest events of the city. vidya & sid hardly had any time to interact. they both were too busy entertaining the guests.LOLLOL

sid caught a glimpse of vidya though. she was wearing a sparkling purple sari & a matching amethyst set. looking really lovely & elegant, she turned heads wherever she went.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed feeling his heartbeat starting to race, sid diverted his attention back to his guests.Tongue

vidya was exhausted but ecstatic. half of the party was already over & no one had any complaints. feeling that her throat drying up, vidya went over to the drinks stand. an icy cool drink was what she needed right then.Tongue

vidya suddenly spotted sid looking in her direction, she gazed back till he turned away. 'why is my heart beating so fast when all I did was to gaze into sid's eyes for a few seconds?" vidya asked herself softly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed " it's love my dear girl." a voice beside her said. startled, vidya spun around to see sid's dad standing there with a smile.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed before she could say anything else, the guest-of-honour had arrived.CryCry

the guest-of-honour that evening was ayush malhotra.Tongue he was one of the most successful businessman in the whole city. young & dashing, he was the dream man of every woman.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but ayush still hadn't found his angel yet. CryCry

he had always been searching for a smart & sweet girl.Big smile but all the girls he had met had only been eyeing his innumerable wealth.CryCry ayush just wanted a simple girl to spend the rest of his life with. little did he know that he was about to meet that angel in the party. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hehe!LOL end of my latest chapter!LOLLOL hope u all liked it sweethearts!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and thanks for tt wonderful compliment parita!ClapClap

~leena Tongue

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 02 November 2006 at 10:06pm
jee_23 Goldie
jee_23
jee_23

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 4:46am | IP Logged
nyc chapter... wanna see more romance........
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jee_23

nyc chapter... wanna see more romance........

okie, jia i'll include more romance soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

here is my 13th installment.Tongue

CHAPTER 13

"vidya, this is mr. ayush malhotra, CEO of our partner company." sid's dad introduced them to each other. ayush was immediately taken in by vidya's simple innocence & eye-catching beauty.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

he just couldn't stop staring at her. sensing his gaze on her, vidya blushed scarlet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but someone else was extremely unhappy watching this little exchange between vidya & ayush.AngryAngry

sid was getting majorly annoyed at ayush malhotra. " he came all the way to this party to flirt with vidya?! so shameless!," sid glared at ayush, anger coursing through his body. AngryAngryAngryeven when his dad introduced ayush to him, sid could only manage a half-hearted handshake.CryCry

he just couldn't help himself from feeling jealous.Big smile "why am I getting so insecure? does that mean that I love vidya?" sid stood by sliently, his confusing thoughts raced through his cluttered mind.ConfusedConfused

seeing sid standing alone, vidya went over to chat with him.Smile he was looking really hassled. " hey sid! wats wrong?" vidya asked him gently. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed" nothing is wrong vidya. nothing at all. ho can anything else be wrong when u & that ayush malhotra have been flirting all evening?!" sid snapped at vidya angrily.AngryAngryAngry

vidya's huge eyes filled with tears at his tone & harsh words.CryCry "go flirt with him. isn't that what he wants? isn't that what you want?" continued sid irritably.AngryAngry "yes, that is what I want. you happy sid?" vidya retorted.CryCryCry " I am never talking to you ever again siddhant rai." with that she turned & ran to the lobby.Cry  

i know sid was such a jerk in this, but in the next chapter u guys will feel sorry for him as well.TongueTongue hope u all liked this chapter sweethearts.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~leena Big smile

xyounngLOVE IF-Dazzler
xyounngLOVE
xyounngLOVE

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
great part continue soon Clap
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kripa_angad=luv

great part continue soon Clap

thanks hun!Tongue keep those comments coming sweethearts!ClapClap

here is my 14th chapter.Tongue

CHAPTER 14

sid instantly regretted those harsh words when vidya started crying. CryCryCry he hadn't meant to hurt her. sid was just angry that ayush had been flirting with vidya all evening.

when vidya came to sid, he had just exploded. and had hurt her feelings.CryCry " I should say sorry to her, she must have been so deeply hurt..' sid silently willed himself to apologise to vidya.CryCry

vidya was crying really hard. " why did sid those mean things to me? was I really cheapening myself?" she wondered with tears streaming down her soft cheeks.CryCryCry vidya felt a hand on her shoulder. she turned around to find ayush malhotra with a concerned look on his handsome face.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

" vidya, are you okay? why are you crying so hard?" he asked her tenderly. "I am fine sir. I just.. I just.. " vidya broke down totally.CryCryCry " hush, vidya. please don't cry. come on & wipe your eyes" ayush handed vidya his handkerchief. "let me drop you home. you are not in any condition to travel home by yourself." , with that ayush led vidya to his car & drove her home. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"sid! what the hell is happening? why is vidya crying?  I just saw her in the lobby. she looked so sad." his dad enquired angrily.AngryAngry ' dad, we had a small argument, I said something I shouldn't have said & vidya got hurt. I am sorry dad.' sid replied sadly.CryCryCry

"son, you're really stupid. you hurt a gem of a girl like vidya. shame on you. now go fast & apologise to her." sid's dad sighed forlornly.CryCry sid rushed off to the lobby to find vidya. he spotted vidya crying her eyes out.CryCry

just when he was about to apologise to her, ayush malhotra beat him to it.Angry sid felt his heart hurt as vidya broke down completely.CryCry he then watched ayush lead vidya to his car & saw both of them driving off hastily.CryCry a sad & heart-broken sid went back to the party. all alone. CryCry

end of chapter 14.CryCry sad ain't it? Cry

~leena Cry

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 03 November 2006 at 10:30pm
jee_23 Goldie
jee_23
jee_23

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
v sad chapter... can see SID crying, regretting any more....

Go to top