Fan Fictions

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 26

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maham_93

Thanx...I think I'll take Leena...by the way nice nameSmile

aww... thanks hun!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed btw, i am also asking around for divyanka's bdae!LOL hope i can find out soon!Big smileBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Yaar leena...r u online on this fanfic 24/7???     I just posted tht and u already answered!!!
Anyways, thanx 4 trying 2 search 4 the bday...I just saw sum1's siggie and it was abt srk bday so I decided tht if we knew her bday maybe we cud celebrate it on the fc...oh well...lets just keep trying Big smile

jee_23

Goldie

jee_23

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hmmmmmm...... happy Halloween guys..... leenx i lik ur FF alot... its rox!!!!! waiting 4 de next chapter

Edited by jee_23 - 01 November 2006 at 12:32am

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

hehe is someone Vidya obbssesed... BTW She is one of the guests of honor at the Ajay Krish Fanclub Halloween Party! Good by there and check it out... you will ike drool over how fab shes looking! LOL! Lol Heck yea... Lenz spends like so much time online! Tsk tsk tsk Lenz... No previews... I like surpises! Anyways I just read the 10th chapter and congratulations... its turning out so well!

Heart Always
                                               FairyAngel

not as obsessed as me yaar!LOL lols! yes, she looks fantastic in the halloween party!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed as usual!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

heehee! i am an IF addict yaar!Big smileBig smile so of cos i am here most of the time!Wink thank you very much hun!Big smile ur support is always neccessary!Tongue

here is my 11th installment.Big smile

CHAPTER 11

vidya spent more than 2 hours in the meeting room, with sid. they discussed every single detail about the party. from the ballroom to the tidbits. Smile

all throughout the 2 hours, sid wanted tp speak with vidya about something., but couldn't figure out what. LOLLOLLOL "ok,I know I want to talk to her. but about what?" sid scolded himself. vidya, on the other hand was trying her best not to catch sid's eye.LOLLOLLOL

"let's all have lunch together!" sid's dad told sid & vidya. vidya had no choice but to agree but she couldn't just ignore the huge grin on sid's face.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they went to a high-class north Indian restaurant.Tongue

"what is your fav dish vidya?" sid's dad asked. " I like shahi paneer sir!" she replied.Wink "is that a coincidence or what? sid's fav dish is also shahi paneer!" his dad grinned.Wink vidya felt that the day couldn't get any worse.LOL

sid was feeling high. he liked that feeling. it made him feel dreamy.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed it turned out that both he & vidya loved shahi paneer.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sid was pleasantly surprised that he & vidya had so much in common.Tongue his dad had made him & vidya share a shahi paneer.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

vidya didn't seem too happy though.LOLLOL sid could feel that she was a little confused & scared of him.CryCry sharing the shahi paneer had been a start, but could he ever take the relationship of vidya & himself further?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

her mum was all smiles when vidya reached home. " so tell me what happened? " she probed. "mum! you obviously know everything then why are you asking me??" snapped vidya irritably.LOLLOLLOL

" vidya, aren't you happy that you & sid have the same taste in food? I thought u liked him." her mum sounded confused. ConfusedConfused " mum, I am sorry but please leave me alone. I need time to sort out my thoughts. I don't know what my relationship with sid is." sighed vidya tiredly. CryCry

her mum sensing that her daughter was hassled left the room silently.Confused and so vidya remained in the room, all alone with her thoughts. Tongue

end of chapter 11!Embarrassed as usual pls comment! Wink

~leena Tongue

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Man...sid & vidya r both so confused!!! LOL LOL LOL
Great part! Smile

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maham_93

Man...sid & vidya r both so confused!!! LOL LOL LOL
Great part! Smile

yes, they won't be sure of their feelings till later on in my story!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehe! next chapter, i am introducing ayush malhotra!LOLLOL just to make sid jealous!TongueTongue hmm... do we smell something burning?LOL hehe! LOLLOL

anyway, i found this really really cute song from 'dum'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed it's called 'jeena'. i tink it'll suit sid & vidya.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed it is also a beautiful song yaar! try listening to it pple!Tongue u'll definitely like it!Wink

Jeena

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yeah...I;ve heard tht song many times...real nice 1...u r right it will suit sid & vidya...sid in parcticular...by the way whos this picturised on...vivek & diya or sum1 else???

jee_23

Goldie

jee_23

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
reallly nyc chapter.... thnx hun!!!!!!!11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top