Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 4)

KHJL IF-Rockerz
KHJL
KHJL

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed ....such a kute FF hun...continue soon Clap
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KHJL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed ....such a kute FF hun...continue soon Clap

thanks a lot hun!Tongue it was very sweet of you to comment on my FF!Big smile

thanks maham!Tongue ur comments keep me going!ClapClap

yes, parita!Tongue there is a secret!Wink heehee!LOLLOL

anyways, here's part 9.Smile

CHAPTER 9

the trip to the client's office was loaded with silence. vidya didn't speak a word to sid.LOLLOLLOL he got the hint that she was annoyed at him.LOLLOL sid didn't blame her though. that had been entirely his fault. he was the one who had been blowing hot and cold, not vidya.Cry

but when he saw vidya in pain, sid didn't know what came over him. all he knew was that he could do  anything to bring back the smile to vidya's lips.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed glancing at her occasionally, sid drove to the client's office silently.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

vidya was simply ecstatic. the client had loved her presentation & they had also agreed to sign the deal with sid's company. ClapClap sid had congratulated her happily & vidya felt her anger fading away slowly. Big smile

"my dad is out for dinner with some friends. would u like to have dinner with me?" sid asked vidya suddenly.LOLLOL utterly shocked at the sudden invitation, vidya remained silent for a few moments.LOLLOL

"vidya?" sid started. "oh my! sorry. I can't. my mother would have cooked dinner for us already. see you tmr!' she mumbled & rushed away to hail a cab.LOLLOLLOL as vidya turned to leave, she heard sid sigh.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but she brushed it off as a figment of her overly wild imagination. LOLLOL

feeling numb cos vidya rejected his invitation for dinner, sid quietly walked to his car.CryCryCry " she could have at least let me drop her home." he thought reproachfully.LOLLOLLOL after all it was just a friendly dinner. "was it? " sid's conscience asked him. LOLLOLLOL unsure of his own emotions, sid drove slowly to his house. Big smile

the entire turned out to be sleepless for sid. he kept on tossing and turning in bed, his thoughts in his mind doing the same. LOLLOL his dad who came out for a drink of water saw sid's restlessness & was surprised.Tongue he then knew that vidya had unknowingly made a place for herself in sid's heart.Embarrassed ecstatic that his son was finally in love again, his dad whistled happily.TongueTongue

end of part 9!Embarrassed comments comments comments please!! hehe! LOLLOLLOL

~leena Tongue

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 30 October 2006 at 10:33pm
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Great so now his dad knows but when will sid find out tht he's in luv???
nice part!!!
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

HAHA I don't think just yet maham.... after all he can't just realize his love for her after 9 chapters! If Lenz is like Ekta then Sid won't find out until even after 100 episodes! I love this chapter keep it up!         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;      Heart Always
                                            FairyAngel

lols! yes, but he'll try to flirt with vidya!TongueTongue hehe!LOL tt's how he'll slowly realise his love for vidya.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thru all those teasing & flirting.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hehe! dun worry!Big smile i detest ekta kapoor & her silly soaps.LOLLOLLOL i will never follow her style.Smile thanks for ur comments! ClapClapClap

maham, thanks hun!ClapClapClap ur comments are really nice!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehe! keep enjoying my fanfic! TongueTongueTongue

CHAPTER 10

"shall we throw a party for our office staff?" sid's dad questioned over breakfast. "for what dad?" sid asked sleepily.LOLLOL staying awake the entire night, he had hardly had any energy to do anything, let alone plan a party.LOL

"well, you signed such an important with that big shot company, you should throw a party & invite the company's CEO over!" sid's dad cheerfully finished his statement.Big smile sid agreed, but his enthusiasm was only half-hearted. he never liked parties. there was too much of talking there. LOLLOL

vidya was surprised to see sid's dad in the office that day. the staff said that he usually didn't come to the office. "sir! what are you doing here?" vidya asked with a huge smile.Big smileBig smileBig smile "well, sid & I have planned to throw a party for the office staff. we will also invite the CEO of the company we signed the deal with." he replied.Wink sid who was there just remained silent. Tongue

"ok, sir, I'll make all the preparations for the party." vidya said cheerfully & left the cabin.Big smileBig smile she didn't bother greeting sid. CryCryCry sid felt very sad.CryCryCry "did I scare her off yesterday night?" he wondered. LOLLOLLOL his father sensing something was wrong between sid & vidya, put his first plan into action. TongueTongue

"son, I want you to organise this party with vidya.Tongue make sure you all make it grand. get going & start discussing! the party will be in one week." sid's father urged him with a knowing smile.LOLLOL sid felt a little lighter as his father said those words. he quickly rushed off to find vidya. Embarrassed

"hi vidya!" a voice said. vidya looked up and saw sid smiling down at her.Tongue she was stunned. "oh hi sir! er.. wat can I do for you?" she asked hesistantly. LOLLOL" vidya, dad put us in charge of the party. I'll see you in the meeting room in 10 mins. don't be late." sid said hurriedly & rushed off, before vidya could even say anything.LOLLOLLOL "dear god! please don't let anything happen there!" vidya prayed before proceeding to the meeting room. Big smileBig smile

end of chapter 10! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wow! i can't believe that i've reached chapter 10 so soon!TongueTongue in the next 2 chapters, i'll be introducing ayush malhotra.Big smileBig smile he is the CEO of the company whom sid signed the deal with.Big smileBig smile he'll like vidya & give some competiton to sid!ClapClapClap hehe!LOLLOLLOL

~leena Tongue

maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapGR8 Part YaarClapClapClap...by the way can I know ur name...its hard to write jigglypuff726 everytime!!!Big smile

Edited by maham_93 - 31 October 2006 at 6:40am
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maham_93

ClapClapClapGR8 Part YaarClapClapClap...by the way can I know ur name...its hard to write jigglypuff726 everytime!!!Big smile

thanks maham!Tongue u can call me leena or leens!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed or even lenz like FairyAngel!LOLConfused hehe! i dun mind!Big smileBig smile

maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Thanx...I think I'll take Leena...by the way nice nameSmile

Edited by maham_93 - 31 October 2006 at 7:34am
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

HAHA I don't think just yet maham.... after all he can't just realize his love for her after 9 chapters! If Lenz is like Ekta then Sid won't find out until even after 100 episodes! I love this chapter keep it up!         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;      Heart Always
                                            FairyAngel

Hmmm...u r right its 2 early...any ways any1 here know the b-day of divyanka???

Go to top