Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 3)

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Hmm Lenz do I hear wedding bells already? lolz great 5th chapter!

Heart Always
                                       FairyAngel

lols!LOLLOLLOL no, tt was just my doorbell!LOLLOLLOL anyway, thanks for ur compliments!ClapClap my next chapter is coming soon!Tongue

maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

maham_93, thanks for ur compliments too! Wink though i know that u dn really like the sid - vidya jodi!LOLhehe!

i shall update another chapter tmr!Big smile keep reading and commenting on my fanfic guys!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed it keeps me going!Wink love you all!Smile

~leena Embarrassed

I know yaar par ab saagar-vidya ki baat hi aur hai...but still sid -vidya bhi ache lag rahe hain is fanfic meinSmile

Aur itni jaldi shaadi ki arrangements???...............slow down, u dont want this fanfic 2 end so quickly & neither do we. Its the only fanfic tht has vidya in it!!!

Edited by maham_93 - 29 October 2006 at 7:42am
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Lol Don't worry... its not going to end quickly... because I won't let it! Tongue I can intimidate Lenz! Don't worry!

Heart Always
                                       FairyAngel

hehe! LOL yeah parita can intimidate me! Wink

anyway, here is chapter 6 of my story.Big smile

CHAPTER 6

"drop them off at home son!" sid's dad told him. "no, thanks sir, we'll take an auto home." vidya refused politely. 'no, no, you must come with us!" sid's dad firmly insisted.Tongue vidya had no choice but to agree.Wink

throughout the entire journey, sid & vidya were silent.Tongue just a few sidelong glances carried on their silent conversation.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sid's dad had made vidya sit beside sid, in the front of the car. both the parents had winked knowingly before sitting in the backseat.Wink "thank you sirs! I'll se you both at work tmr! good night!", vidya cheerfully bid goodbye to sid and his dad.Wink

"do u like her?" this was the question that sid's dad asked him immediately after vidya had left.Big smile 'yeah, sure. she is sweet." sid nonchalantly brushed off the question.Embarrassed "son! you know what I am talking about! don't, try to brush off the real question." his dad urged him.Embarrassed

'dad! relax! vidya is a very sweet girl, but I need time to think about anything else!" sid firmly cut off the conversation.Smile "you DO like vidya, sid. just look at the way you look at vidya.Embarrassed no son, I must make you admit your love. I'll soon put my plan into action!' sid's dad determindedly told himself. Big smile

vidya on the other hand, was also avoiding her mum's relentless questions.LOLLOL "mum! for the millionth time, sid is just my friend! tha't all!" vidya replied, slightly miffed.LOLLOLLOL "but it looks like you 2 had something going on in the temple & also in the car." vidya's mum probed.LOLLOL

"we are just friends. nothing more. now let me sleep mum. I have to go to work early tomorrow." with that vidya turned off the light.SmileSmile "we'l see how you two just remain friends!" vidya's mum smiled & left the room quietly.LOLLOLLOL

sorry guys. short chapter.Tongue hehe! hope u guys liked it!Big smile comments are welcome! Tongue

~leena Tongue

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 29 October 2006 at 10:13pm
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Sid is such a liar yaar...to his dad he says 'I need time to think abt anything else,' and when she came for the interview he kept checking her out!!!

Anyways great part...
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maham_93

Sid is such a liar yaar...to his dad he says 'I need time to think abt anything else,' and when she came for the interview he kept checking her out!!!

Anyways great part...

hehe! LOLLOLLOL ya, i made it seem like he had an ego!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed lols! thanks for ur comments!ClapClap

here is my 7th part!Embarrassed

CHAPTER 7

the next bright morning, vidya was getting dressed for her 1st day at the office. she had butterflies fluttering in her stomach.Tongue "lord shambunath, please don't let me screw up anything today!" vidya prayed hard before rushing off to work. LOLLOLLOL

vidya felt like a winner when she reached the office 20 mins earlier.Tongue she was usually late for all her appointments by at least an hour.LOLLOLLOL taking the lift up to the 10th floor, she prepared herself to meet sid.Big smile

sid always came to the office 2 hours before. he liked to have breakfast in his cosy cabin.Smile that particular morning, he was having maggi noodles.Tongue typing on his computer at the same time, sid munched on his food.Smile

it was then that he saw her.Embarrassed vidya coming into the office. dressed in a simple purple chudithar, sliver hoops on her ears and her hair in a half-style, she looked stunning. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

unknowingly, sid found himself staring at vidya. the way she walked, the way she talked & mostly just the way she looked.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed the simplicity of vidya stirred something deep in sid's heart. he had not felt that way in years.Big smile not since, he lost mamta. CryCry

strolling into the vast office, vidya admired all the high class paintings and costly office equipment.Smile "do they cost more than my house?" she wondered then burst into laughter at that thought.LOL

mid- way through her laughing, she spotted sid looking in her direction. she waved at him & he seemed to snap out of his dreamy stance. Big smileBig smile

smiling widely, vidya walked over to his cabin. "hello sir! how are you today?" she asked sid brightly. "I am fine vidya. we have to go for a meeting in an hour. there are some documents on your desk. please file them & get ready for our meeting". sid instructed vidya coldly.ConfusedConfused taken aback by the coldness in sid's voice, vidya left the cabin silently. CryCry

end of chapter 7!Embarrassed comments are welcome! Tongue

~leenaSmile

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 30 October 2006 at 5:01am
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
awwwww....sid is so mean Angry ...pooor vidya was just being friendly & he talks in such a cold way Angry Angry Angry

You're probably thinking tht im trying to find faults with sid but even if it was saagar or kavya I would have said the same thing......by the way awesum part
God u even included vidyas signature line 'lord shambhunath'!
Man u r really hooked 2 this serial!!! LOL LOL LOL
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maham_93

awwwww....sid is so mean Angry ...pooor vidya was just being friendly & he talks in such a cold way Angry Angry Angry

You're probably thinking tht im trying to find faults with sid but even if it was saagar or kavya I would have said the same thing......by the way awesum part
God u even included vidyas signature line 'lord shambhunath'!
Man u r really hooked 2 this serial!!! LOL LOL LOL

lols! i know! i made the male character a bit egoistical!LOL u know just to spice up my story!Wink hehe!LOLLOLLOL

anyway, glad that u are commenting on each of my chapters!Big smile thank you!Clap i appreciate it!Clap

heehee!LOLLOLLOL yeah, vidya always says lord shambunath.LOLLOL tt's why i added tt line into it!Wink and hell yeah, i am hooked to this serial!Big smileBig smile

here is my 8th installment yaar!ClapClapClap

8TH CHAPTER

sid felt really bad after he had sent vidya away. "vidya must have had a really bad impression of me." he thought sadly.Cry but sid really couldn't figure out why he was attracted to vidya. he just felt that he should curb all those feelings at once.Cry with all sorts of thoughts racing thru his mind, sid began preparing for the meeting.

"why did he behave that way with me? did I do something wrong?" vidya was confused at sid's everchanging behaviour.CryCry she had a feeling that he was hiding something from her. but what was it?? vidya didn't know, but she wished to know. Smile

punching holes into the documents, she filed them neatly. as she was stapling a set of documents together, vidya hurt herself.CryCry a sharp pian jolted vidya as a staple pricked her. "ouch!" yelping in pain, she reached for a tissue to stop the bleeding.CryCry

hearing a loud yelp of pain, sid rushed out of his cabin. he found vidya trying to stop her bleeding coming from her index finger.CryCry "what's wrong vidya?" he asked, concern flooding his eyes. 'the staple pricked me sir, but I'll be okay." she replied. "you are not alright vidya. look, there is so much of blood.", sid  took her injured finger & dabbed it gently with his handkerchief.Embarrassed

he then beckoned vidya into his cabin, where he bandaged her finger.Embarrassed "next time, be more careful. if u are always this clumsy, I'm going to need lots of bandages!" he teased her lightly.LOLLOLLOL "I'll be more careful in the future. thank you sir." vidya responded stiffly.Confused she walked out of the cabin without another word.Confused 

vidya was getting majorly annoyed with siddhant rai.Angry one moment, he was being icy cold to her, the other moment, he was teasing her like they were old time buddies.Confused vidya couldn't figure out sid's complex character. in fact, she was tired of trying to figure him out. Confused

"but he was so gentle when he bandaged my finger", vidya smiled ever so slightly at that memory.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sighing deeply, she got the documents ready & waited for sid outside his cabin. Smile

end of chapter 8 pple!Embarrassed hope u all liked it!Big smile keep ur sweet comments coming!TongueTongue

~leena Tongue

maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
awwww...such a cute part yaar....plz continue soon

Go to top