Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya (Page 2)

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by navtour

wOW yaar... i never know bout this fanfic section...

i sure have posted mine too here... hehe anyway kya baat hai...

hum sab WRITER ban rahe hai haha LOL LOL

haila! yes, hum sab writer ban gaya. er.. was that correct hindi?LOLLOLLOL i am just learning yaar. so dun mind!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehe! LOLLOL

anyway, here's my 3rd installment.Embarrassed

CHAPTER 3

vidya was curious. was her young boss actually checking her out?LOLLOL slightly annoyed, she cleared her throat. her boss snapped out of his thoughts. 'yes, are ms vidya? please take a seat. my name is siddhant rai, I am the managing director of this company." he introduced himself.Smile vidya politely shook his hand and sat down for her interview.

"what the hell am I doing?" am I actually checking out the candidate? silly me!" sid scolded himself silently. LOLLOLLOL vidya had looked at him very curiously before she sat down. sid was terribly embarrassed but he put up a calm front.Embarrassed the interview started soon after.

all throughout the interview, sid's gaze was transfixed on vidya.Embarrassed vidya's way of answering the questions was quirky & hilarious. sid loved her answer when he asked her. "if I don't give you a job, wat will you do?". vidya lightly answered "I'll find another one!".LOL sid was taken in by her cheerful deposition so he decided to hire her as his PA. Clap

vidya called up her mother to tell her the good news. her mum was really estatic that her daughter finally had a job. vidya's mum wanted to go to the temple for the durga pooja so vidya obliged to her request. Smile

"mum, please make some halwa for me! I want to eat something sweet to celebrate this happy news!" vidya happily spoke into the cell.Tongue she was still in the office, waiting for the lift to take her down to the 1st floor. as she got into the lift, another elderly man also entered it.Tongue

he listened to vidya's nosiy conversation with her mum. after she hung up, the man spoke to vidya, "so did u get a job?".LOL vidya being the bubbly girl she was, told the man everything that happened.LOLLOLLOL as the lift reached the 6th floor, the man prepared to leave. but not before bidding a hearty good bye to vidya.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed vidya waved back and went her way.LOLLOL

sid was on the phone when his dad strolled into the office. he seemed impatient about something. sid hurriedly hung up and asked him wat the matter was. " I saw this really sweet and cheerful girl in the lift. she is really perfect for you my man!"Embarrassed his dad had a huge grin on his face. LOLLOLLOL

"dad, wat are u talking abt? u saw some girl and then u are match making me with her? u don't even know her!" sid was thoroughly amused.LOLLOLLOL but his dad wasn't giving up yet. "she told me that she works here, but I forgot to ask in which faculty!" his dad wondered aloud.Tongue sid's attention was somewhere else. he was thinking about…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"vidya! oh vidya! hurry up! where did u disappear u silly girl?" her mother shouted.LOLLOL as usual, vidya was running late.LOLLOL 'coming ma!" vidya yelled back as she ran helter-skelter across her room.LOLLOLLOL jewellery was flying everywhere.LOLLOLLOL

half an hour later, vidya was finally ready.LOLLOL dressed in a yellow saree with her hair pulled into an elegant bun, vidya looked stunning.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed her mum who was admiring her daughter's beauty wondered sadly, "why has this girl still not found the right guy yet?". Tongue

lols! end of chapter 3!!Big smile whohoo!! LOLLOLLOL so how as the story yaar? hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehe! will update my 4th chapter soon!Big smile till then.. Embarrassed

*kisses*

~leena Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
great fanfic yaar...
chat_222 Senior Member
chat_222
chat_222

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
truly amazing Clap Clap
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chat_222

truly amazing Clap Clap

oh my god!Embarrassed such a lovely compliment!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks a bunch!ClapClap

maham_93, thanks for ur compliments too! Wink though i know that u dn really like the sid - vidya jodi!LOLhehe!

i shall update another chapter tmr!Big smile keep reading and commenting on my fanfic guys!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed it keeps me going!Wink love you all!Smile

~leena Embarrassed

sania_12 IF-Rockerz
sania_12
sania_12

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Great fanfic!!!
Can't wait for the next chapter. Tongue
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Lol... ok If our comments make you keep going, we will keep commenting! I loved the 3rd chapter! Lol.. Lenz did you have to keep their real names! (well not really real) LOL Come yaar you should've renamed them! LOL

Heart Always
                                       FairyAngel

thank you sania_12 for ur comments!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed keep reading my fanfic!Big smileBig smile

hehe!LOLLOLLOL ya parita, i felt comfortable using their real fake names!LOLlols! anyway, here is my 4th chapter!WinkWink

CHAPTER 4

"Today is Durga Pooja. we have to go to the temple. get ready in an hour son." sid's father reminded him. dressed in a simple brown kurta, sid prepared to leave with his dad.Smile throughout the entire journey to the temple, sid's dad was talking abt the mystery girl whom he had met in the lift.LOLLOLLOL smiling slightly at his dad's stubbornness to find that girl, sid shut his eyes, enjoying the car's cool air-condtioning. Wink

the festivity of the temple was simply fantastic. various colour & devotional hymns filled the air totally. vidya was thoroughly enjoying herself. eating sweets and singing hymns.LOLLOL temples were her fav places, she could get all the peace and tranquilty in the world just by sitting at the temple for an hour or so.Tongue the main Pooja was abt to start, so vidya started walking towards the huge Pooja hall when she knocked into someone.LOLLOLLOL

sid's dad was chatting with almost everyone in they met in the temple. sid just stood by silently. he wasn't much of a speaker anyway.Smile as his dad chatted with the chief priest of the temple, sid wandered off by himself.LOLLOL

the festive air was remarkable but sid couldn't appreciate it fully.CryCry It reminded him of his late mum. when she passed away a few years ago, it had been around this time of the durga Pooja.CryCry lost in her thoughts, ajay accidentally knocked into someone. LOLLOL it was none other than his newly appointed PA, vidya.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

vidya was pleasantly surprised. her boss was in the temple too.Wink "sir, wat are u doing here?" vidya asked naively. "nothing much, I just came for a swim." sid replied sacarstically.LOL vidya giggled.LOLLOLLOL " so who did u come with? ur family?" continued vidya. "yes, my dad. he should be somewhere around.. there! he is standing right there."sid pointed to someone in the crowd.Smile vidya recognised who that was and squealed in delight. LOL

okie, end of chapter 4!Embarrassed comments and suggestions are always welcome! ClapClapClap

~leena Tongue

i shall solemnly swear that i will update real soon! hehe!LOL

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 29 October 2006 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

jee_23 Goldie
jee_23
jee_23

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
yeah its awesom..... waiting 4 the next update
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jee_23

yeah its awesom..... waiting 4 the next update

thanks for ur comments hun!ClapClapClap and parita, dun worry, here is my 5th chapter. Big smileBig smile

Chapter 5

sid was taken aback when vidya greeted his dad like an old friend. "sid, this is the girl whom I met in the lift. the one I was talking to you about!" smiled his dad. " is this a pure coincidence or a cruel twist of fate? the girl dad met was vidya?" sid was stunned.Smile 'why don't you sit with us, vidya?" his dad extended an invitation. Half-expecting vidya to refuse, sid waited for her reply.LOL

she couldn't believe it. vidya just couldn't believe it. the elderly man she had chatted with her in the lift was actually sid's father.LOLLOL he greeted her like an old time buddy & even invited her to sit with them.

vidya was at a loss at what to do. sid seemed not too happy with that arrangement, but vidya didn't have the heart to refuse sid's dad as well.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed "what should I do? " she asked herself. "come one vidya! pleases don't refuse this old man!" sid's father urged her. 'okay sir, I'll sit with you all." vidya accepted that invitation.LOL but she could swear she saw sid smile after that. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

not being able to withhold back a smile, sid made his way to the Pooja hall to vidya and his dad.Big smile soon his dad was busy chatting with vidya's mum & sid was left alone with vidya.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed he decided to make conversation. "do you come here often?" he asked vidya. that got vidya started.LOLLOL she bubbled on for more than 15 mins abt how great the temple was. LOLLOLLOL 

when she realised that she had too much, she stopped herself with a sheepish smile.LOLLOLLOL sid just smiled at her silliness.Big smile he had never met such a girl before in his life. vidya was just.. different. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

on the other side of the hall, 2 people were observing sid & vidya.Tongue yes, sid's dad and vidya's mum were quietly watching sid's and vidya's little exchange.Smile

" they are so compatible, aren't they?" said sid's dad, nudging vidya's mum lightly. "yes, they look like they are made for each other." vidya's mum replied back, laughing. LOLLOLLOL "madam, I was wondering if we could come to some sort of arrangement abt this matter?" sid's dad winked knowingly.Wink vidya's mum just smiled.Smile both of them were going to do something about sid and vidya. something that might just help them fall in love. Big smileBig smile

hehe!LOLLOLLOL end of chapter 5!ClapClap comments please! Wink

~leena Big smile

Go to top