Fan Fictions

~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya - Page 4

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maham_93

Thanx...I think I'll take Leena...by the way nice name😊

aww... thanks hun!😳😳😳 btw, i am also asking around for divyanka's bdae!πŸ˜† hope i can find out soon!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar leena...r u online on this fanfic 24/7???     I just posted tht and u already answered!!!
Anyways, thanx 4 trying 2 search 4 the bday...I just saw sum1's siggie and it was abt srk bday so I decided tht if we knew her bday maybe we cud celebrate it on the fc...oh well...lets just keep trying πŸ˜ƒ
jee_23 thumbnail
hmmmmmm...... happy Halloween guys..... leenx i lik ur FF alot... its rox!!!!! waiting 4 de next chapterEdited by jee_23 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FairyAngel

hehe is someone Vidya obbssesed... BTW She is one of the guests of honor at the Ajay Krish Fanclub Halloween Party! Good by there and check it out... you will ike drool over how fab shes looking! πŸ˜†! Lol Heck yea... Lenz spends like so much time online! Tsk tsk tsk Lenz... No previews... I like surpises! Anyways I just read the 10th chapter and congratulations... its turning out so well!

❀️ Always
                                               FairyAngel

not as obsessed as me yaar!πŸ˜† lols! yes, she looks fantastic in the halloween party!😳😳😳 as usual!😳😳😳

heehee! i am an IF addict yaar!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so of cos i am here most of the time!πŸ˜‰ thank you very much hun!πŸ˜ƒ ur support is always neccessary!πŸ˜›

here is my 11th installment.πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 11

vidya spent more than 2 hours in the meeting room, with sid. they discussed every single detail about the party. from the ballroom to the tidbits. 😊

all throughout the 2 hours, sid wanted tp speak with vidya about something., but couldn't figure out what. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "ok,I know I want to talk to her. but about what?" sid scolded himself. vidya, on the other hand was trying her best not to catch sid's eye.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"let's all have lunch together!" sid's dad told sid & vidya. vidya had no choice but to agree but she couldn't just ignore the huge grin on sid's face.😳😳 they went to a high-class north Indian restaurant.πŸ˜›

"what is your fav dish vidya?" sid's dad asked. " I like shahi paneer sir!" she replied.πŸ˜‰ "is that a coincidence or what? sid's fav dish is also shahi paneer!" his dad grinned.πŸ˜‰ vidya felt that the day couldn't get any worse.πŸ˜†

sid was feeling high. he liked that feeling. it made him feel dreamy.😳😳 it turned out that both he & vidya loved shahi paneer.😳😳😳 sid was pleasantly surprised that he & vidya had so much in common.πŸ˜› his dad had made him & vidya share a shahi paneer.😳😳

vidya didn't seem too happy though.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid could feel that she was a little confused & scared of him.😭😭 sharing the shahi paneer had been a start, but could he ever take the relationship of vidya & himself further?😳😳

her mum was all smiles when vidya reached home. " so tell me what happened? " she probed. "mum! you obviously know everything then why are you asking me??" snapped vidya irritably.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

" vidya, aren't you happy that you & sid have the same taste in food? I thought u liked him." her mum sounded confused. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• " mum, I am sorry but please leave me alone. I need time to sort out my thoughts. I don't know what my relationship with sid is." sighed vidya tiredly. 😭😭

her mum sensing that her daughter was hassled left the room silently.πŸ˜• and so vidya remained in the room, all alone with her thoughts. πŸ˜›

end of chapter 11!😳 as usual pls comment! πŸ˜‰

~leena πŸ˜›

maham_93 thumbnail
Man...sid & vidya r both so confused!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Great part! 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maham_93

Man...sid & vidya r both so confused!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Great part! 😊

yes, they won't be sure of their feelings till later on in my story!😳😳 hehe! next chapter, i am introducing ayush malhotra!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just to make sid jealous!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› hmm... do we smell something burning?πŸ˜† hehe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway, i found this really really cute song from 'dum'.😳😳 it's called 'jeena'. i tink it'll suit sid & vidya.😳😳 it is also a beautiful song yaar! try listening to it pple!πŸ˜› u'll definitely like it!πŸ˜‰

Jeena

maham_93 thumbnail
Yeah...I;ve heard tht song many times...real nice 1...u r right it will suit sid & vidya...sid in parcticular...by the way whos this picturised on...vivek & diya or sum1 else???
jee_23 thumbnail
reallly nyc chapter.... thnx hun!!!!!!!11
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

thanks everyone for ur compliments!πŸ‘πŸ‘ the 12th chapter will be a little late yaar.😭😭 i have got no time to write it out yet!😭😭 but i can promise lots of romance & jealousy!😳😳😳 hehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just read a few chapters together right now Leena...and they were great...great jobπŸ‘

Actually I had a big headache...and was getting tired of doing work...so I decided to come on here, and started to read your fan-fic..and seriously after reading I feel so much better now 😊