Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: maham_93

awwwww....sid is so mean 😑 ...pooor vidya was just being friendly & he talks in such a cold way 😑 😑 😑

You're probably thinking tht im trying to find faults with sid but even if it was saagar or kavya I would have said the same thing......by the way awesum part
God u even included vidyas signature line 'lord shambhunath'!
Man u r really hooked 2 this serial!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lols! i know! i made the male character a bit egoistical!πŸ˜† u know just to spice up my story!πŸ˜‰ hehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway, glad that u are commenting on each of my chapters!πŸ˜ƒ thank you!πŸ‘ i appreciate it!πŸ‘

heehee!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah, vidya always says lord shambunath.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tt's why i added tt line into it!πŸ˜‰ and hell yeah, i am hooked to this serial!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

here is my 8th installment yaar!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

8TH CHAPTER

sid felt really bad after he had sent vidya away. "vidya must have had a really bad impression of me." he thought sadly.😭 but sid really couldn't figure out why he was attracted to vidya. he just felt that he should curb all those feelings at once.😭 with all sorts of thoughts racing thru his mind, sid began preparing for the meeting.

"why did he behave that way with me? did I do something wrong?" vidya was confused at sid's everchanging behaviour.😭😭 she had a feeling that he was hiding something from her. but what was it?? vidya didn't know, but she wished to know. 😊

punching holes into the documents, she filed them neatly. as she was stapling a set of documents together, vidya hurt herself.😭😭 a sharp pian jolted vidya as a staple pricked her. "ouch!" yelping in pain, she reached for a tissue to stop the bleeding.😭😭

hearing a loud yelp of pain, sid rushed out of his cabin. he found vidya trying to stop her bleeding coming from her index finger.😭😭 "what's wrong vidya?" he asked, concern flooding his eyes. 'the staple pricked me sir, but I'll be okay." she replied. "you are not alright vidya. look, there is so much of blood.", sid  took her injured finger & dabbed it gently with his handkerchief.😳

he then beckoned vidya into his cabin, where he bandaged her finger.😳 "next time, be more careful. if u are always this clumsy, I'm going to need lots of bandages!" he teased her lightly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "I'll be more careful in the future. thank you sir." vidya responded stiffly.πŸ˜• she walked out of the cabin without another word.πŸ˜• 

vidya was getting majorly annoyed with siddhant rai.😑 one moment, he was being icy cold to her, the other moment, he was teasing her like they were old time buddies.πŸ˜• vidya couldn't figure out sid's complex character. in fact, she was tired of trying to figure him out. πŸ˜•

"but he was so gentle when he bandaged my finger", vidya smiled ever so slightly at that memory.😳😳😳 sighing deeply, she got the documents ready & waited for sid outside his cabin. 😊

end of chapter 8 pple!😳 hope u all liked it!πŸ˜ƒ keep ur sweet comments coming!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

~leena πŸ˜›

maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww...such a cute part yaar....plz continue soon
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😳 ....such a kute FF hun...continue soon πŸ‘
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHJL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😳 ....such a kute FF hun...continue soon πŸ‘

thanks a lot hun!πŸ˜› it was very sweet of you to comment on my FF!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks maham!πŸ˜› ur comments keep me going!πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes, parita!πŸ˜› there is a secret!πŸ˜‰ heehee!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways, here's part 9.😊

CHAPTER 9

the trip to the client's office was loaded with silence. vidya didn't speak a word to sid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he got the hint that she was annoyed at him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid didn't blame her though. that had been entirely his fault. he was the one who had been blowing hot and cold, not vidya.😭

but when he saw vidya in pain, sid didn't know what came over him. all he knew was that he could do  anything to bring back the smile to vidya's lips.😳😳😳 glancing at her occasionally, sid drove to the client's office silently.😳😳

vidya was simply ecstatic. the client had loved her presentation & they had also agreed to sign the deal with sid's company. πŸ‘πŸ‘ sid had congratulated her happily & vidya felt her anger fading away slowly. πŸ˜ƒ

"my dad is out for dinner with some friends. would u like to have dinner with me?" sid asked vidya suddenly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† utterly shocked at the sudden invitation, vidya remained silent for a few moments.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"vidya?" sid started. "oh my! sorry. I can't. my mother would have cooked dinner for us already. see you tmr!' she mumbled & rushed away to hail a cab.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as vidya turned to leave, she heard sid sigh.😳😳 but she brushed it off as a figment of her overly wild imagination. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

feeling numb cos vidya rejected his invitation for dinner, sid quietly walked to his car.😭😭😭 " she could have at least let me drop her home." he thought reproachfully.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after all it was just a friendly dinner. "was it? " sid's conscience asked him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unsure of his own emotions, sid drove slowly to his house. πŸ˜ƒ

the entire turned out to be sleepless for sid. he kept on tossing and turning in bed, his thoughts in his mind doing the same. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† his dad who came out for a drink of water saw sid's restlessness & was surprised.πŸ˜› he then knew that vidya had unknowingly made a place for herself in sid's heart.😳 ecstatic that his son was finally in love again, his dad whistled happily.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

end of part 9!😳 comments comments comments please!! hehe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~leena πŸ˜›

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
maham_93 thumbnail
Great so now his dad knows but when will sid find out tht he's in luv???
nice part!!!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

HAHA I don't think just yet maham.... after all he can't just realize his love for her after 9 chapters! If Lenz is like Ekta then Sid won't find out until even after 100 episodes! I love this chapter keep it up!         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;      ❀️ Always
                                            FairyAngel

lols! yes, but he'll try to flirt with vidya!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› hehe!πŸ˜† tt's how he'll slowly realise his love for vidya.😳😳 thru all those teasing & flirting.😳😳

hehe! dun worry!πŸ˜ƒ i detest ekta kapoor & her silly soaps.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will never follow her style.😊 thanks for ur comments! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

maham, thanks hun!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ur comments are really nice!😳😳😳 hehe! keep enjoying my fanfic! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

CHAPTER 10

"shall we throw a party for our office staff?" sid's dad questioned over breakfast. "for what dad?" sid asked sleepily.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† staying awake the entire night, he had hardly had any energy to do anything, let alone plan a party.πŸ˜†

"well, you signed such an important with that big shot company, you should throw a party & invite the company's CEO over!" sid's dad cheerfully finished his statement.πŸ˜ƒ sid agreed, but his enthusiasm was only half-hearted. he never liked parties. there was too much of talking there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vidya was surprised to see sid's dad in the office that day. the staff said that he usually didn't come to the office. "sir! what are you doing here?" vidya asked with a huge smile.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "well, sid & I have planned to throw a party for the office staff. we will also invite the CEO of the company we signed the deal with." he replied.πŸ˜‰ sid who was there just remained silent. πŸ˜›

"ok, sir, I'll make all the preparations for the party." vidya said cheerfully & left the cabin.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ she didn't bother greeting sid. 😭😭😭 sid felt very sad.😭😭😭 "did I scare her off yesterday night?" he wondered. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† his father sensing something was wrong between sid & vidya, put his first plan into action. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

"son, I want you to organise this party with vidya.πŸ˜› make sure you all make it grand. get going & start discussing! the party will be in one week." sid's father urged him with a knowing smile.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid felt a little lighter as his father said those words. he quickly rushed off to find vidya. 😳

"hi vidya!" a voice said. vidya looked up and saw sid smiling down at her.πŸ˜› she was stunned. "oh hi sir! er.. wat can I do for you?" she asked hesistantly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" vidya, dad put us in charge of the party. I'll see you in the meeting room in 10 mins. don't be late." sid said hurriedly & rushed off, before vidya could even say anything.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "dear god! please don't let anything happen there!" vidya prayed before proceeding to the meeting room. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

end of chapter 10! 😳😳😳 wow! i can't believe that i've reached chapter 10 so soon!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› in the next 2 chapters, i'll be introducing ayush malhotra.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ he is the CEO of the company whom sid signed the deal with.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ he'll like vidya & give some competiton to sid!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ hehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~leena πŸ˜›

maham_93 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘GR8 Part YaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...by the way can I know ur name...its hard to write jigglypuff726 everytime!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maham_93 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maham_93

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘GR8 Part YaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...by the way can I know ur name...its hard to write jigglypuff726 everytime!!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks maham!πŸ˜› u can call me leena or leens!😳😳 or even lenz like FairyAngel!πŸ˜†πŸ˜• hehe! i dun mind!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

maham_93 thumbnail

Thanx...I think I'll take Leena...by the way nice name😊

Edited by maham_93 - 17 years ago
maham_93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

HAHA I don't think just yet maham.... after all he can't just realize his love for her after 9 chapters! If Lenz is like Ekta then Sid won't find out until even after 100 episodes! I love this chapter keep it up!         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;      ❀️ Always
                                            FairyAngel

Hmmm...u r right its 2 early...any ways any1 here know the b-day of divyanka???