Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged

hey everyone!Tongue this is my very 1st fanfic! hope i get all ur love and support! Embarrassed i love all the stories written here. i am usually a silent reader, but now i've decided to write my own prem kahani!LOLLOLLOL lols!

anyways, this story stars my fav fav fav tv stars. the totally cute ajay krish who plays sid in 'mamta'Embarrassed and the really beautiful divyanka tripathi who plays vidya in 'dulhann'.Embarrassed

i've have always wanted these 2 pple to act together cos i feel they are really really compatiable.Embarrassed but till they do, i'll write my own version of their love story.Tongue

so here goes :

~*Strangers To Love*~ by Leena

Starring:

Ajay Krish as Sid

Divyanka Tripathi as Vidya

Minor Characters :

Diwakar Pundit as Ayush

Anand Suryavanshi as Akshay

Nehaa Mehtaa as Mamta

more characters coming soon!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Brief Intros

"Vidya! where are you? you're getting late for your interview!" a middle aged woman called from the puja room. a loud crash filled the hallway as vidya rushed out from her room.LOLLOL 'oops! sorry ma, i just knocked down a flower pot." she smiled sheepishly. "you na! you're so clumsy! i wonder who is going to marry you?" vidya's mum sighed deeply. "don't worry ma! i am sure there is someone made for me out there!" vidya said cheerfully,Smile giving her mum a big hug. Embarrassed

On the other side of the city, siddhant rai aka sid was having a furious car race with his best dost akshay shrivastav.Smile sid had a passion for cars since he was a boy. his father had once jokingly teased that ajay doesn't need a wife, just a car will do.LOLLOLLOL

smoke billowed out from behind the cars as sid raced past akshay to the finish line. "so when do u plan to settle down? or are u still looking for ur dream girl?" akshay enquired over chilled beer. " i am still looking ya akshay. gimme a break." ajay retorted, sipping his beer calmly.Smile "maybe one day you'll find ur rani, but don't let her slip away." akshay continued teasing sid. " yeah, one day." ajay smiled to himself.Smile

okie,pple, i'll continue soon.Tongue right now gotta rush for my cookery class.LOLLOL love u all.

~leena Tongue

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 29 November 2006 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainted Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Strangers To Love~ Sid & Vidya" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Wow - Vidya clumsy LOL LOL LOL Great start!! Clap Do continue Jiggu loving it Clap I'm Sid's rani LOL LOL

Princez Embarrassed

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Wow - Vidya clumsy LOL LOL LOL Great start!! Clap Do continue Jiggu loving it Clap I'm Sid's rani LOL LOL

Princez Embarrassed

thank you arshu!Clap i'll continue soon!Big smile yep, u can be sid's rani! Embarrassed

Saregama_fan

IF-Dazzler

Saregama_fan

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
WOW, sounds very interesting Leena.  Eagerly waiting for next installmentBig smile

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Great!!! Omgosh as usual wonderful Lenz I love you FF! You should post this in the FC! Omgosh I love the first part... I felt like it was really true! Ok princess you can be ajay's princess but hes still mine (and of course I can't forget my suats Aeysha, and Puja) LOL

Heart Always
                                          FairyAngel

haha! u guys are too good yaar!LOLLOLLOL hmmm.. yeah, so ajay is being shared by how many girls already?LOL lols! anyway, thanks for ur wonderful comments, arshu parita and chandini!ClapClapClap

here is my 2nd installment! Embarrassed

Chapter 2

"watch where you are going, young lady!" a shopkeeper shouted angrily, as vidya rushed past his shop, knocking over his goods. "I am sorry sir!" apologised vidya profusely.LOLLOL she half-ran, half-walked to the taxi stand. hailing a cab hurriedly, vidya rushed to her interview venue.LOLLOL

vidya's bumbling & clumsy mannerisms made her adorable,Embarrassed but they also managed to chase away all the guys in her life.LOLLOL vidya was a beautiful girl, but sadly her heart still was hers alone. she wanted very much to be in love.Tongue vidya had read how beautiful being in love was from various novels. " oh my! I am running so late for my interview and here I am thinking abt love!" vidya chided herself.LOLLOL

sid was sick & tired of interviewing the candidates for the post of his personal assistant. his father had insisted that sid should hire a personal assistant to help him out, so that he doesn't have to cope alone with the heavy workload.Smile sid wanted to hire a male assistant but his dad had wanted a female assistant.LOLLOL "women work better!" he had announced with a wink. LOLLOL smiling faintly, at the memory of that incident, sid asked the last candidate for the interview to come in. some girl called vidya. Embarrassed

this vidya girl had been the 1st candidate, but she was late, so sid had asked the rest of the candidates to go ahead first. the interview was almost over and she still hadn't shown up.LOLLOLLOL " what bad etiquette!" sid frowned angrily.LOLLOL

"are u miss vidya? why are u so late? mr sid is waiting for you in his cabin. please go fast." the receptionist snapped irritably. vidya rushed into the boss's cabin as fast as she could.LOLLOL so fast that she forgot to knock. LOL"don't you ever knock?" a voice asked sacarstically. LOLLOL"I am sorry sir! I was running so late that I rushed in without knocking!" vidya explained cheerfully. the boss's chair was facing the window, so she couldn't get a look at his face. "so why are you actually late?" the boss asked, turning to face her.LOL vidya was surprised that he was only a few years older than her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sid was shocked at the audacity of this vidya. she rushed into his cabin without knocking & then was cheerfully giving an explaination on why she was late.LOL sid was preparing to give vidya a tongue lashing. but when he turned to face her, sid was taken aback.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed vidya was slim & tall. her long hair was pulled back into a plait and she wore no makeup, except for a bindi on her forehead. Tongue black earrings adorned her ears, but what drew sid to her was her big, sparkling eyes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sid realised after a very long and very embarrassing silence that he had been staring at vidya.LOLLOL and vidya had caught him doing that. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hehe!LOLLOLLOL so how is the story going so far? u guys like it?Wink sid and vidya have met!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ahahahahaha!!! okie, i am mad! LOLLOLLOL anyway, i will update soon!Big smile love you all!Wink

~leena LOLLOL

jee_23

Goldie

jee_23

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
HEY... LEENA... ITS JUST AWESOM... GR8..........
NYC TRY GA;..... ALL THE BEST 4 UR NEXT UPDATE Wink

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jee_23

HEY... LEENA... ITS JUST AWESOM... GR8..........
NYC TRY GA;..... ALL THE BEST 4 UR NEXT UPDATE Wink

wow!Tongue jia u are here too!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks a lot for ur lovurly comments!Tongue i'll update my next chapter soon! Big smile hehe!LOLLOL

navtour

Goldie

navtour

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
wOW yaar... i never know bout this fanfic section...

i sure have posted mine too here... hehe anyway kya baat hai...

hum sab WRITER ban rahe hai haha LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top