How will Shaurya and Diya become ShaYa ??

Poll

How will Shaurya and Diya become ShaYa ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry this is the first time i am creating a poll. Not sure how to do it. Just trying.

I was wondering now that Diya has agreed to marry Sumit due to Damini's threat, what will happen next. How will Diya fall in love with Shaurya. Would it be one of the poll options or something else altogether as per you.

Oops i wanted to add one more option ( Shaurya and Diya getting married due to certain circumstances without Diya falling in love with Shaurya). Pls can somone help how to edit the poll???

What route do you think C.v's would take...
Edited by Shayafan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be honest Sneha. I don't have a clue as to how It will unfold. I selected Chiku wala option but pata nahi.
vamsyvams thumbnail
Me too Sneha...no idea...but chose Urmi as the helper...as the storyline always falls back on her...
Shayafan thumbnail
Frankly Namz i would love to see a Shaurya confession and hence voted for that but looking at the track looks like it may be cheeku spilling the beans
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: debapriyach

Me too Sneha...no idea...but chose Urmi as the helper...as the storyline always falls back on her...

Ok thats a possibility but she has already fiddled with Shaurya so i was not sure if they will use her as mode again.

SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice poll question Sneha. 
Going by the recent surge in Cheeku-Shaurya scenes, i think Cheeku would play cupid. He is the only one who knows for a fact that Shaurya loves Diya. He is very close to ShaYa. I dont think he will keep quiet on knowing that Diya said yes for the proposal.

I cant see any other way for Diya to fall in love especially when she knows that her presence in Sinha house could lead to problems for Urmi and Shaurya himself. She as yet only respects and admires Shaurya Sir
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I went with Chiku wala option. I don't see Shaurya speaking up unless he finds out what Damini is up to.
For once I would like to see Ishaani over hearing Damini threatening Diya. Ishaani maybe many things but she's got a good heart. She should than go to Bade Papa.
Or better yet Urmi or Aniruddh over hear the truth or someone in the house.
This is driving me insane.
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SeemaNP

Nice poll question Sneha. 

Going by the recent surge in Cheeku-Shaurya scenes, i think Cheeku would play cupid. He is the only one who knows for a fact that Shaurya loves Diya. He is very close to ShaYa. I dont think he will keep quiet on knowing that Diya said yes for the proposal.

I cant see any other way for Diya to fall in love especially when she knows that her presence in Sinha house could lead to problems for Urmi and Shaurya himself. She as yet only respects and admires Shaurya Sir

Seema until yesterday I believed that Diya had only respect and admiration for Shaurya...
But not today...after yesterdays episode.. I think she realises he loves her and she too is gradually falling...3 instances led me to this ...

1. When Shaurya asked her to look into his eyes...she said she did...and the way she stared without answering when he asked if she saw love in his eyes...I feel she saw something in his eyes
2. The way Shaurya mistakenly said "You and Shaurya will both be happy" she was not shocked...she just corrected him...I feel she realized what he meant
3. When Shaurya held her in his arms...the nearness did not bother her and Shaurya touching her face to remove her hair did not bother her...and the way they looked at each other...I feel they have fallen for each other...

Again that is my opinion...I believe Shaurya has managed to tell Diya that he has fallen for her indirectly and Diya too has fallen for him...
Mangales thumbnail
I think now that Diya has realized Shaurya's feelings...she may also fall for him...
But the marriage is on the way...there will be something that will stop the marriage...
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hshan

Seema until yesterday I believed that Diya had only respect and admiration for Shaurya...
But not today...after yesterdays episode.. I think she realises he loves her and she too is gradually falling...3 instances led me to this ...

1. When Shaurya asked her to look into his eyes...she said she did...and the way she stared without answering when he asked if she saw love in his eyes...I feel she saw something in his eyes
2. The way Shaurya mistakenly said "You and Shaurya will both be happy" she was not shocked...she just corrected him...I feel she realized what he meant
3. When Shaurya held her in his arms...the nearness did not bother her and Shaurya touching her face to remove her hair did not bother her...and the way they looked at each other...I feel they have fallen for each other...

Again that is my opinion...I believe Shaurya has managed to tell Diya that he has fallen for her indirectly and Diya too has fallen for him...

I totally agree Helen. After yesterdays episode Diya has started falling for him. She was so confused while walking away from Shaurya. Shaurya's words never effected her this way before.