Youngisthan- Times Hina Khan Won Our Hearts!

Posted: 8 years ago

Hina Khan joined Television Industry accidentally, but we loved this co-incidence.The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actress wanted to do journalism, but, as they say, she was destined to be an actress and win all the hearts.Riding high on the success of her show, which surpassed Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as the longest running show, Hina Khan is one talented actress who lives life on her own terms.She recently joined Twitter and that surely delighted her fans who always wanted to stay connected to their favourite actress.We love the way Hina Khan connects with her fans on Twitter, be it sharing her selfies or holding a chat session, this girl knows how to make her fans and lovers happy.

When she tweeted like this!

This one totally won our hearts and respect, very well said Hina!

When she tweeted selfies like these!

And that truly made her fans smile! Well, we love smiles all across...

When she made her fans smile by replying like this!

Isn't she really sweet? Totally knows how to make her fans day, what do you think?

The girl believes in spreading love and positivity and we love her for that!

When she replied like a boss!

RIP rumours!

And lastly we love Daddy's girl' for sharing things like these!

Every daughter will relate to it!

So has Hina won your heart too?What we love the most about Hina is her dedication towards her show. Sometimes doing a show for so many years gets boring for an actor and they look for change but Hina thinks otherwise and the success of the show proves how well fans connects to the show.Hina once confessed,"I've been offered big money for shows like Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa, Bigg Boss and Comedy Circus." But the actress turned it down because she says her first priority will always be Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.Wow isn't that great?Now we know why your fans are called #Hinaholics! You definitely make them fall for you by your wit and honesty.Way to go Hina Khan!

I am blessed to be a fan of such a humble actress.
Hina Di , i love you sooo much !
Stay Happy and Blessed!
Not agree fully with the post,  yes Hina has made twitter fans happy by joining twitter & given them replies too..Happy for them but On the other side She has completely ignored IF fans comments , Tweets of one of friend of us completely,Show no feelings & concern for IF fans as they all are nothing for her, She even doesn't know how badly hurt we are with her approach, IF she has a little bit of consideration for IF fans too then I can proudly say that She treats equally all the fans which She not in reality..This is not a joke , This is what we are experiencing from last month, This  is the reason her all IF fans had left..What's the use of being in sites when even actors won't even read our comments & even show no feelings & sentiments for us..She is good for twitter fans but for me , may be us not the same way which I have thought before..How badly she hurts her IF fans. Edited by menaka224 - 8 years ago
I/We IF fans are too proud of her & her achievements, accomplishments , even her sincerity & loyalty towards show & work..But Actors never ever forget that They are loved by all sites fans, ways are different but their concern, love, respect , admiration for them are same & from the core of their hearts..But Actors in reality forget this..Hina's treatment & approach has hurt me/us very badly, We too did lot of efforts for her here but What she has given to us in return after so many requests..This time nothing..Her priority is only twitter fans & their happiness..Actually Actors want fans who pamper them continuosly but the fans like me/us are not even liked by actors who are straight forward, pure in their feelings, write only what they feel, write every thing from heart including their blessings for actors, fight for actors right like Twitter fans but What Actors give in return to the fans of the sites where there are n't active..Time for actors to think on this issue very seriously if they have some concern for other sites fans otherwise not..I/We am/are are her loyal, true & genuine fans & it will remain so whether I /We are here or not..Time for Hina to think seriously about other Site fans otherwise She will definitely loose many of them like me/us..I WANT HINA DI TO READ MY BOTH COMMENTS WITH CONCERN.. Edited by menaka224 - 8 years ago
Agree with u menaka224..Poor IF fans, Such a harsh treatment They (newbies) have received from the hands of Hina di, From one month no consideration for IF fans feelings & sentiments, totally ignorance shown by her intentionally or unintentionally She knows better & give reply to Allah..So much time to spend for twitter fans but no time to spend for IF fans or write few tweets for them..Uff;( How can actors do this? A big Ques mark on such actors..Hiina di, you have no judgemental power to judge ur fans..That's the truth I can say. Edited by jayasingh - 8 years ago
Guys you get no reply from anyone, They have no point to contradict your views..I am with you all..Don't bother what Seniors feel for us & give their reactions to us..If we are nothing for them then same application with me too..Damn care about them..Go ahead. Edited by ambikamitra - 8 years ago
IMHO, The whole looks written by some fangals! 😆 Instead of a real journalist or writer! 😆
Anyway, I really liked her two tweets, first where she told a fangal that we are all humans, also saying that before we are divided in some religion! we are humans! and I hope that fangal(and so others!) at least believe that! Just because any celeb is of your religion, doesn't makes anything 'great' of that religion. Before anything, we are all humans. Well done, Hina!
Second tweet, I liked was of 'Naitik and Akshara can never avoid each other'' and Thats what loyal neutral viewers want! They don;t want to know what Hina and Karan are doing on sets! If Naitik-Akshara are on screen, ofscreen doesn't matter! 
Originally posted by menaka224

Not agree fully with the post,  yes Hina has made twitter fans happy by joining twitter & given them replies too..Happy for them but On the other side She has completely ignored IF fans comments , Tweets of one of friend of us completely,Show no feelings & concern for IF fans as they all are nothing for her, She even doesn't know how badly hurt we are with her approach, IF she has a little bit of consideration for IF fans too then I can proudly say that She treats equally all the fans which She not in reality..This is not a joke , This is what we are experiencing from last month, This  is the reason her all IF fans had left..What's the use of being in sites when even actors won't even read our comments & even show no feelings & sentiments for us..She is good for twitter fans but for me , may be us not the same way which I have thought before..How badly she hurts her IF fans.

Hey,
Not trying to prove anything here. But I saw this too! May be its because Hina identifies the above mentioned persons as some of her 'loyal' fans hence she replied to them & ignores all of you. But don't worry, if she can reply them and others, so you will also get reply some day...tweet her, may be she will respond[of course if she cares!].😊
Hehe
She's nearing 10k followers i dont think its humanly possible for everyone to get a reply ..
You should notice the amount of tweets she gets during chat sessions
Nevertheless i'd say you have to put in effort and be lucky too,
Theres times where people tweet something 15 times then it gets noticed
Sometimes not at all, she chats during her breaks so she replies as many as possible..
I dont think she doesnt care abt IF fans
Twice or thrice she has replied in twitter chats that she still reads IF comments. I dont think she can categorize her fans, i mean there are some who are not on twitter even but that doesnt mean they dont love her or it doesnt mean that she doesnt care..
Anyway thats my opinion, to each their own. :)

@dev- fangirl not so much she's actually a genuine journalist.. Priyanka Bhatt..who writes positively about celebrities instead of digging dirty (we dont get to see much of that)
Originally posted by -Maryam

Hehe
She's nearing 10k followers i dont think its humanly possible for everyone to get a reply ..
You should notice the amount of tweets she gets during chat sessions
Nevertheless i'd say you have to put in effort and be lucky too,
Theres times where people tweet something 15 times then it gets noticed
Sometimes not at all, she chats during her breaks so she replies as many as possible..
I dont think she doesnt care abt IF fans
Twice or thrice she has replied in twitter chats that she still reads IF comments. I dont think she can categorize her fans, i mean there are some who are not on twitter even but that doesnt mean they dont love her or it doesnt mean that she doesnt care..
Anyway thats my opinion, to each their own. :)

@dev- fangirl not so much she's actually a genuine journalist.. Priyanka Bhatt..who writes positively about celebrities instead of digging dirty (we dont get to see much of that)

Maryam
Maybe.
I visited there and she wrote articles on others too. She seems a valid journalist.

And yeah, people tweet a lot to celebs so its not necessary that they will read all as sometimes nits not possible. Still they reply in general to all. So people don't be sad.