CID

Episode 1273 to be aired on 4th September, 2015 - Page 6

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CT_Shreya

I is back. 😉

Really? 🤔 You're going to cut up a wall and not even put on face masks? I feel sorry for your lungs.

Can we please get some people who can actually do a bit of a convincing job? The scene where all 3 are pointing guns at each other is supposed to have you on the edge of your seat, biting your nails. I was doing this:

Arre wah CP ki famous "main hamasa criminal wale role karti hoon" actress aaj CID main?!! Do CP and CID have the same casting director by any chance now?

🥱 8 minutes...9 minutes...can we start with the case already?

Err can we see the face of the lady as well whose about to commit the murder or is she faceless unless CID says so?

The lady is too funny! 😆 And Abhijeet's reactions! 🤣 Yes those bored reactions are finally giving away!

And then Abhijeet's comment, "Bhaisaab main aapka dard samjh sakta hoon."

Sorry Rifah, Payel, and all those countless girls calling themselves Mrs. Abhijeet. Lagta nahi hai yeh kabhi shaadi karenge. Waise FW is finally getting the comedy just right.

Ah I like how they've started doing crime scene reconstruction instead of just suddenly finding the bullet. 👏

30,000 rupees and he takes over the house? 😆

Chalo Daya sir is never getting married. So all you Mrs. Daya's stop calling yourself that.

A plasma TV in such a poor house?!! 😲

Arre yaar give some time to people to open the door. People aren't standing at the door waiting for CID. 🤔

Uff Abhijeet getting off that bike and that black jacket with the scarf. Nice. 😳

Overall the case was okay. I got quite confused at one point.

Okay now explain to me how Abhijeet fired a shot if they just came up the stairs? And that too when they came up from behind our criminal couple? 😲

Action sequence.

Rating: 2.5/5

He came fired bullet and went back down the stairs and came back again 😛
samjho exercise bhee hogaya aur duty bhee 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
^ And how did he shoot the guy's hand when they were behind the couple? 😛
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CT_Shreya

^ And how did he shoot the guy's hand when they were behind the couple? 😛

He jumped up aimed gun down and shot and went back before the couple looked back 😉