Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope it increases next week. 
Tfs
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is what happens when you treat the audience with too much contempt and get too big for your own boots! Arrogance does not save the day Gul Khan. I hope at least now you will get this truth. Your audience can make or break your show. So show some respect to the people who keep your show on air! Maybe then, they will continue to support the shows your PH brings out. 

I don't know if TRP will get higher or not. But from what I hear the story is interesting. But even still they are struggling. The slot is not the only thing to blame. Other shows have done well in this slot too, like SSLK. Considerning QH is a show with an exisiting audience I would think this is not a good result. Even new shows are getting similar or higher TRP.  Even that 5.30 show Mohi on SP is getting 0.6 TRP without even any well known actors in it, and the show is 4 weeks old. 1.0 is probably the lowest TRP this show has got. So that means either people are not interested in watching shows from this PH coz of how they treat their audience, or people know evil always wins on QH and leads and people with any good in them die, so they don't think it's worth investing in. That is pretty much why I have lost interest! No one wants to be trolled for nearly 3 years and sign up for more! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!
1 is still too much for Gul.
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
compared to what viewers of qh 3 have witnessed...i.e. endless pda of fake couple ; fake SRs ; black magic ; witchcraft ; plottings and murders THIS SEASON hasnt yet shown anything that shall make audience cringe

Maybe gul took kvb and 9:30 slot too muchfor granted and now trps are paying her back for the damage she did without regretting an ounce

May the trps fall even lower and i wish to see reaction of a special loyal set of audience once gul starts with her cheapness and stoops low like she did in qh 3

This whole week i didnt watch and neither the last epi of last week and i feel glad
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not bothered about dumb trps
I mean trps are rised only for those saas bahu craps
basically qh was watched before by more aunties and granney's kids younsters everyone ..but more aunties...
now only kids teens youngsters ..and most of them online
aunties do not feel lik watching supernatural's
anyway if it gets more trps
gul will ruin the charecters and butcher them and be a sadist
if the trps are less then she will give her best
and it might end also with a happy ending
for azma⭐️🤣
Edited by Aahana. - 8 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This is what happens when you treat the audience with too much contempt and get too big for your own boots! Arrogance does not save the day Gul Khan. I hope at least now you will get this truth. Your audience can make or break your show. So show some respect to the people who keep your show on air! Maybe then, they will continue to support the shows your PH brings out.

I don't know if TRP will get higher or not. But from what I hear the story is interesting. But even still they are struggling. The slot is not the only thing to blame. Other shows have done well in this slot too, like SSLK. Considerning QH is a show with an exisiting audience I would think this is not a good result. Even new shows are getting similar or higher TRP. Even that 5.30 show Mohi on SP is getting 0.6 TRP without even any well known actors in it, and the show is 4 weeks old. 1.0 is probably the lowest TRP this show has got. So that means either people are not interested in watching shows from this PH coz of how they treat their audience, or people know evil always wins on QH and leads and people with any good in them die, so they don't think it's worth investing in. That is pretty much why I have lost interest! No one wants to be trolled for nearly 3 years and sign up for more!

I promise to keep the last part in mind 😆
beguiling thumbnail

Originally posted by: beekay1

Thanks for sharing.

Its doing quite well comparatively.
Zee changed the slot cause they knew QH was the only show thst is quite strong enough to withstand this time slot against SSk & YHM.

The TRP will pick up I feel...
The story is gripping... Sure its supernatural and stuff... so what...
Thankfully its not the same SAAS-BAHU theme...

It would have done extremely well if it was in its original time-slot.

I wonder if they think their gamble has paid off. The way I see it, it hasn't. They aren't being able to capitalise on the gripping episodes which otherwise would have garnered them much better numbers. Oh well, when has the ride been completely smooth. Maybe next week the ratings will increase.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously doubt this story would have garnered much higher TRP in the old slot. The fact remains, if they didn't do justice to the last two stories they told on this same show, then it's a given they wont have enough faith from the audience for yet another story. Why would people want to invest AGAIN in a story that is guaranteed to end as a train wreck? We all know that is what happened the last few times! So what has changed this time? Nothing. The same people are behind this too, and the only thing we can be sure of is that if this show runs longer than a few months with current story, then they will ruin it. As soon as they get "time" they start to butcher. 

After 1st leap, they had 6 months initially to tell the ASYA kids story, and that is why it was so good. Come October the start of the ruin began. Then they defeated Tanveer, killed Rehan and dissapeared Seher and started Season 3, which was the biggest train wreck of all with no proper story. Just memory loss, fake marriage, Black magic and terrorist drama. Endless Killings took centre stage and the story was way too negative and torturous, with pretty much nothing good happening in it for anyone. Then they abruptly end that story after dragging for more than 4 months going nowhere by killing everyone and start this new story. So I wonder if even in old slot everyone would have been jumping for joy. But fact remains if it was old slot they would probably have concluded that story in a different way and this new story may not even have happened. Because it was clear it was a last minute decision from how the story was going before. 

It was clearly decided as a measure to be competitive in 7.30 slot by starting a "fresh" story. They also stuck to the concept they are good at, which is Black magic, paranormal activity and supernatural elements etc. But even still, they are struggling for audience support! It's easy to blame the "time slot". But fact remains that other shows have done way better even with earlier slots. The show VEERA was moved from Prime Time to 5.30 slot and was still getting TRP's of over 1.5 for quite some time and they even got an extension. So the time slot is NOT the only reason and cannot be blamed for everything. The fact is this PH has lost the good faith of the audience and it will take some time for them to win it back, if they ever do again! They are to blame not the audience for their low TRP. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

I wonder if they think their gamble has paid off. The way I see it, it hasn't. They aren't being able to capitalise on the gripping episodes which otherwise would have garnered them much better numbers. Oh well, when has the ride been completely smooth. Maybe next week the ratings will increase.

The channels wait for a month at least before they decide. 
This is the TRP for this week... Most of the Zee shows aren't doing too well. Most of the shows saw a decline.

ZEE TV:

Dance India Dance Sat 1.7 (1.6), Sun 1.2 (1.2)
Neeli Chatri Wale Sat 1.3 (1.2), Sun 1.3 (1.0)
Sarojini 0.5 (0.5)
Tumhi Hoo Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Ho 0.6 (0.6)
Qubool Hai 1.0 (1.2)
Tashn-E-Ishq 1.8 (1.8)
Jamai Raja 2.1 (2.3), 1-Hr Spcl 1.0
Kumkum Bhagya 4.3 (4.8)
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani 1.6 (1.6)
Satrangi Sasural 1.8 (1.9)
Doli Armaano Ki 1.2 (1.3)
Fear Files Sat 1.3 (1.1), Sun 1.6 (1.3)

I did hear a rumour that Gul herself is not keen on continuing after October. Not sure how far this is true.  Zee still believes in QH and that it can do well. The number of advertisements have increased which is a good sign...

I do hope things get better. Lets wait and see.
beguiling thumbnail
@beekay1 To be very honest, as long as the episodes are interesting can't be too bothered about the ratings. Yeah I know the consequences but all shows have to end one day. Till then enjoying whatever good comes our way.