Posted: 8 years ago
awesome os vincy...
nd nice idea savindi...
update next os soon...
nd thanks for pm...
Awesome os buddy plz continue
nyc os 👏 a simple one..with jodha falling for jalal.. wow. keep sharing more os like this with us
Nice os vincy... Simple but beautifully written... Thanx for the pm...
Originally posted by savindi.db

unres..hey dr🤗a big hug for this lovely os..you have extended it very well as you read my mind😳this is the story which was in my mind sinse long time.well done darling.you are a good writter indeed😊🤗thank you soo much again for the scrap..love you soo much❤️

Thank you soo much everyone for liking my idea🤗but all the thanks goes to our dArLiNg vincy..😳
Thank you Savindi darling. I'm so glad you loved the way it turned out dear. 🤗
Thank you for giving me the chance to write this OS for you dear. 😳
Love you lots. ❤️

Originally posted by Bindu_nhbr

Nice OS.
Mostly we read boys being rude and the girl changing him.
Its reverse here,nice concept Savindi and well written Vincy😃

Thnx for putting this idea into implementation Vincy😃
Can read more and more OSs on our AkDha🥳
Bindu darling!!! Thank you so much dear. 🤗
You can read more if there are more request dear. 😆

Originally posted by avika444

Nice concept savindi 
And vincy u have written it beautifully 
Simply superb dear 
Thanks for pm:-) :-)
Avika darling, thank you. Your welcome. 🤗

Originally posted by RSlovesJA

superb...
Thanks dear. 😃

Originally posted by Acchu02

nice Os.. which resembles a little of my story
Thanks dear, luckily this is only OS. 😛

Originally posted by aswin2134ja

Congratulations for ur first os it's very nice work continue soon pm me make it fast thanks for pm one more time congrats
Thanks Aswin. 😊

Originally posted by meeramiss18

nice os
beautifully written
thnks for the pm
Thank you Meera, your welcome. 😳

Originally posted by Geetbaala

Nice concept👏
Awesome OS Vincy. 
A different OS from normal ones..where Jalal was a simple guy..ignored her.. Making realize her  mistakes.
Thank you Geeta dear. 🤗

Originally posted by 1357raksha

awesome os vincy...
nd nice idea savindi...
update next os soon...
nd thanks for pm...
Thank you Raksha, will update as soon as there are any request dear. 😉

Originally posted by rima4ever

nice story
Thank you dear. 😳

Originally posted by sharmacatty

Res
Unres soon Payal darling.

Originally posted by natashathakur

Nice os
Thanks Natasha. 😃

Originally posted by swriter

Awesome os buddy plz continue
Thank you dear. Will continue if I have any request. 😉

Originally posted by ...Anabella...

superb...
Thank you Anabella. 😊

Originally posted by Phulchukki

nyc os 👏 a simple one..with jodha falling for jalal.. wow. keep sharing more os like this with us
Thank you Aditi. This is OS thread where I write upon request, so feel free to ask me for any OS if you want dear. 😃

Originally posted by 155pari

Nice os vincy... Simple but beautifully written... Thanx for the pm...
Thank you Namita. 🤗

Edited by VincyAnne - 8 years ago
Index in pg 1 below #OS 1 - Soulmate's Vow

Fantasy

He didn't know how he got into this precarious situation. A moment ago he was angry with Jodha for not attending lunch with him and now, here he was standing behind her in her chamber. Her back was facing Jalal, those flowy tresses of hers were gathered over her left shoulder exposing that creamy back of hers that drives him crazy whenever he sees it.

All his anger for her went straight out of the window when he saw her unlace her dori. He had a desire to just walk up to her and ravish her but the view he was getting was too good to ignore and he stood there silently as she removed her choli.

As Jodha unhooked her choli, she turned around and was shocked to find Jalal there. Her choli slipped down her shoulder and she quickly hold it up to her chest, her cheeks flushed red with shyness. She called out his name in a light quiver or rather his title. Her eyes was cast down, too shy to meet his own desire filled eyes.

He took slow caution steps towards her whereas she took a step back whenever he takes a step front. This went on until she was stopped by the wall behind her. He brought both his arms to the side of her face, trapping her from leaving.

She pleaded softly to him to let her go but he just brought his right hand to her chin and lifted her face. He looked into her eyes willing her to give in to whatever they were feeling. As she slowly let down her guard, he dropped down and kissed those inviting lips of her.

The kiss that started as a soft playful kiss soon turned into a sweet battle as desire kicked in for Jodha, she didn't know when she let go of her choli and brought both her hands to the back of Jalal's neck. Both their tongues fought for dominance and they kept fighting until they were out of breath.

As Jalal let go of Jodha and looked down upon her, he saw her plump kissed lips and her eyes clouded with passion and thought to himself that he wanted more, more than just a kiss. He took the liberty of pulling her dangling choli off of her, exposing her upper half to him. A jolt of passion hit him as he took in the flawless twin mounts of hers.

He took one of the twin in his hand, his hand covered it perfectly and he swears that the shape and the weight of it will forever be engraved within him. He heard a moan bubbling up from her as he played with the rosy nub of her mount.

The other twin was desperate for the same attention, so he bends down and takes the other twin in his mouth, this time earning a pleasurable moan from Jodha as he gives equal attention to both mounts. The nubs had turned into hard pebbles when he let's go of them and he swears he heard Jodha pleading him to continue with his sweet assaults.

He kisses her nape whispering sweet nothings into her ears and nips her ears ever so softly, he then lowers his kisses to her collarbone and nipped her just above her mount where her heart is, marking his mark on her. Her moans increased and he loves the way she moans out his name, title or whatever she moans.

He lowers his hands to where her lehennga dori was and unlaced it. Her skirt pooled around her feet creating a small well. His hands caress the length of her, bringing one of her legs around him. The softness of her came into contact with the hardness of his, and they kissed again, his hands now lower than her navel finding that spot that would create havoc in her mind.

Her breath hitch as he found that place, he rubs against it driving her crazy with pleasure. Her nails pressed into his shoulders leaving crescent marks there. His other hand supported her weight as she grew more and more weak with every rub of his while his mouth create a different assault of its own to her mounds.

He could feel her almost reaching that very peak when he felt her muscles strain. Her hold on him tightened as she was overcome with such a powerful release, her body was limbless as he carried her towards the bed. He lowered her on the very center of the bed gently and took off his own clothing before dropping down beside her joining her for another sweet journey.

He came out of his reverie and realized that he was fantasizing about what happened. Realizing that Jodha still had not noticed him, he hurried out of her chamber cursing himself for not being able to remember why he had gone to Jodha's chamber in the first place. Now he had to find a way to will those desires down and knowing that he is going to have a hard time just doing that makes him groan out in agony.

If Jalal had only taken a proper look at Jodha, he would find her blushing, he would find out that she knew he had barged in her chamber while she was changing. If only he walked up to her and see for himself that she too had the same burning desire in her eyes as him then maybe just maybe his fantasies would become a reality.

But then again the two of them were too busy with their fantasies that they forgot about reality, both missing out on a chance that might never come again after a long long time.

How was this OS? This was written by me, idea was in my head this whole morning, had to get rid of it so here it is.

For next updates, will see if there are request, if there's none then there won't be any updates. If there is then will write it down when I'm free and update as soon as I finish writing it.

unres
hey sweet heart..🤗you made me like this☺️uff i was flying in akdhalandbut came out from it when i read the next part..hehe😆omg both of them busy in their fantasies☺️superb os drupdate an other os soon and eagerly waiting for it..thank u soo much for the pm dr🤗Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago
It was nice dear..so the concept was also yours 😊
It was sensuous and the choice of ur words were decent.
I am generally not comfortable.commenting on these kind of updates(though I read them)😆but u made it easy for me.
So it remained a fantasy,Jalal's concentration was only on her back and not face..so he missed it 😉 😆
Thnx for the pm.Edited by Bindu_nhbr - 8 years ago
It was a beautiful read Vincy.. Nice OS dear.
It was sensuous..ending was good both were fantasizing about each other.
Lovely os dear n plz continue n update