Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lovespari

wow u remmber me 😛 i thought u hd frgt me 😉 by the way were r u dear nt seen u nor any of ur cmmnt on fb aftr shw end wht happen r u nt visitng fb.

still visiting sometimes but got busy with work these days and when i reach home try to make ff hahhaa but i usually visit fb jodha akbar forever cos admin there more active giving news bout pari or rajat hahhaa or just upload pics hahaha
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats dear..
Continue soon and pm me if possible.
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story first chapter is nice and sad update the nest chapter soon pm me make it fast thanks for pm plzz update nest chapter soon
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

still visiting sometimes but got busy with work these days and when i reach home try to make ff hahhaa but i usually visit fb jodha akbar forever cos admin there more active giving news bout pari or rajat hahhaa or just upload pics hahaha

yes i also vidit ja fb always yes the admin is still in active mood..haha by the way whn thy giv any info n n post abut rt i nvr saw but yes thy giv info abut pari n always post sumthing related to my pari n i luv thm fr this. by the way dear r u watching code red .did u seen pari ther she was luking awesome dear n the way she is doing anchoring n her felivry of dpeech ther was superb. jst luv her she is best . she do anythng with so detrmination n with so ease. wht to say. by the way do u get any news regarding ther new project
lovespari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

yes i also vidit ja fb always yes the admin is still in active mood..haha by the way whn thy giv any info n n post abut rt i nvr saw but yes thy giv info abut pari n always post sumthing related to my pari n i luv thm fr this. by the way dear r u watching code red .did u seen pari ther she was luking awesome dear n the way she is doing anchoring n her delivry of fialogue ther was superb. jst luv her she is best . she do evrythng with so detrmination n with so ease. wht to say. by the way do u get any news regarding ther new project.
lovespari thumbnail
thanks fr pm dear
i m really exciting fr frst chap.
cmmnt aftr reading it.
Ndi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aswin2134ja

Congratulations for new story first chapter is nice and sad update the nest chapter soon pm me make it fast thanks for pm plzz update nest chapter soon

thank you for positiver reviews .. almost done with chapter 2 and will post it as soon as it finish .. hope wont take long hahaha since in knew how it felt waiting the next chapter so will try my best to make it fast
Ndi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovespari

thanks fr pm dear
i m really exciting fr frst chap.
cmmnt aftr reading it.

will eagerly wait all you guys comment .. thank u
zakia4 thumbnail
wow dear itni acchi story main apki jitni taarif karun kam hai itne din se knha thi aap loved your story so much can't explain.plzz update the next chappy soon itni acchi chappy je baad hum se wait nahi ho ga n if possible plzz pm me plzz.love you
Ndi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubina999

wow dear itni acchi story main apki jitni taarif karun kam hai itne din se knha thi aap loved your story so much can't explain.plzz update the next chappy soon itni acchi chappy je baad hum se wait nahi ho ga n if possible plzz pm me plzz.love you

thank you soo much for positive review .. will post the nexr chapter soon .. its almost done ...