Posted: 8 years ago
Heart to heart talk with dadisa. Mannu's attitude saddens dadisa. She is worried for mannu. Though mannu questioned about her doings and mistakes.

Jagya after mgiving a rousing speech on the evils of bal vivah saves Nimboli from the falling ceiling fan. When Nimboli is about to tell that she is Kundan's wife, Akheraj cleverly takes over and introduces her as his daughter while Nimboli looks on confusedly. Nimboli invites Jagya to her home and Akheraj is worried.
Harki and Mangala are also worried about Jagya's arrival

Precap too disturbing. Nimboli being chased by Kundan.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
It has become trademark of BV - same precap for days together. So, I have stopped watching precaps - and especially if there is a disturbing precap...
Creatives should decide whether Nimboli is a tortured child or a normal child of the home - sometimes - she is all buried in work and sometimes she finds time to play, to attend wedding at temple, to attend lecture of vidhayaksa. And so far, she very grandly invited only two people to her home - Mannu and vidhayaksa - as if she is daughter of the family - where does the tortured child goes at such times...
Can anybody tell whether ds could give satisfactory answer to Mannu's questions?
Originally posted by SPuja

Can anybody tell whether ds could give satisfactory answer to Mannu's questions?

I think she did... when mannu was adamant that he was not making any mistake, she said I will pray to devima to give you strength in future that is when you will realise you made a big mistake in the past.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Heart to heart talk with dadisa. Mannu's attitude saddens dadisa. She is worried for mannu. Though mannu questioned about her doings and mistakes.

Jagya after mgiving a rousing speech on the evils of bal vivah saves Nimboli from the falling ceiling fan. When Nimboli is about to tell that she is Kundan's wife, Akheraj cleverly takes over and introduces her as his daughter while Nimboli looks on confusedly. Nimboli invites Jagya to her home and Akheraj is worried.
Harki and Mangala are also worried about Jagya's arrival

Precap too disturbing. Nimboli being chased by Kundan.

because he has already told that nimboli is his daughter, jagya will not believe it when she will introduce herself as kundanji ki beendni.
Future kya - it will be near future. 
But this mannu is very smart. He asked real valid questions to dadisa.

When she said, people dont realise they are making mistakes while they are doing them, but realize much later that they were wrong. ..

To that he replied - even now  you are making a mistake by opposing pooja's and my marriage. You are not realizing it now but you will realize it in the future. I rofled when he said that 🤣
mannu come with expectation if i will told ds that u also supported child marrige in past then ds will definetely support our marriage but ds gave mannu opposite answer and does not support child marriage of mannu and pooja .all expectation of mannu from ds go down in drain and mannu get irritated .mannu trying hard to convience ds to support their marriage but it is nice ds is not convince by mannu .it is nice that mannu plan to convince ds is failed 
Originally posted by surabhi01

mannu come with expectation if i will told ds that u also supported child marrige in past then ds will definetely support our marriage but ds gave mannu opposite answer and does not support child marriage of mannu and pooja .all expectation of mannu from ds go down in drain and mannu get irritated .mannu trying hard to convience ds to support their marriage but it is nice ds is not convince by mannu .it is nice that mannu plan to convince ds is failed 

Actually both of them failed to convince the other.
The molestation attempt was shot in filmy manner. Rain, Nimboli enjoying the rain, Kundan pouncing on her, Nimboli fighting and then asking for mercy, Nimboli hiding, Kundan finding her(?) and rolling in the wet mud.