Lucky Number Three~ RagNa FF chapter 43page 42

angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

SUMMARY

meet kalpana a run  away bride, who meets a famous boxer name raghav. she never thought her life would become so complicated especially disguising herself as a maid name kalpi, now she is coped in raghav family drama. now she has to deal with a lonely seven year old, a workaholic dad, and his mother. can life get any easier for this runaway bride, we will have to see in the short story.

Summary:  in the five year leap  kalpi will uncover new secrets and expose the ones who did her wrong in her past life, all while trying to get back her love without him thinking she is crazy.  

priya singhania: kalpi number 1; she's kind and love fashion. Mother of Aadita and raghav ex wife, she died in an accident caused by gaur I and her two friends.

kalpana A.k.a kalpi number (2) ; ran away from home and came to the city to be a maid. She worked for raghav until she had an accident and died. She is another recarnation of priya. Surfing her death her soul got shattered and became one with priya.

meet kalpana priya batra; kalpi number three, she was born as a batra. She's  kind and, courageous and speaks soft. she can cook up crazy disguises and ideas as long as it benefits her. shes honest and gives good advice even though sometimes it seems crazy. And did I mention she can cook up good meal.

Aadita daughter of priya died five years ago

TABLE OF CONTENT 

• PROLOGUE; PAGE 1
  • CHAPTER 1; PAGE 2
  • CHAPTER 2; PAGE 3
  • CHAPTER 3; PAGE 4
  • CHAPTER 4; PAGE 5
  • CHAPTER 5; PAGE 7
  • CHAPTER 6; PAGE 7
  • CHAPTER 7; PAGE 8
  • CHAPTER 8; PAGE 9
  • CHAPTER 9; PAGE 10
  • chapter 10; page 11
  • CHAPTER 11; PAGE 12
  • CHAPTER 12; PAGE 12
  • CHAPTER 13; PAGE 13
  • CHAPTER 14; PAGE 13
  • CHAPTER 15; PAGE 15
  • CHAPTER 16;  PAGE 16
  • CHAPTER 17;  PAGE 17
  • CHAPTER 18; PAGE 18
  • CHAPTER 19; PAGE 19
  • Chapter 20; PAGE 20
  • CHAPTER 21; Page 21
  • Chapter 22; page 22
  • Chapter 23; on page 23
  • Upcoming twist; on page 23
  • Chapter 24; on page 24
  • Chapter25; on page 25
  • chapter 26; on page 26 - leap
  • Chapter 27: on page 27
  • Chapter 28: on page 27
  • Chapter 29: on page 28
  • Chapter 30; on page 28
  • CHapter 31; on page 29
  • Chapter 32; on page 31
  • Chapter 33; on page 31
  • Chapter 34; on page 32
  • Chapter 35; on page 33
  • Chapter 36; on page 34
  • Chapter 37;on page 35
  • Chapter 38; on page 36
  • Chapter 39; on page 37
  • Chapter 40; on page 38
  • Chapter 41; on page 39
  • Chapter 42; on page 40
  • Chapter 43; page 42

Note

maid for service will bee changed to lucky number three
Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu_kutty thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dr nice concept continue soon and Do u remember hav two ragna story incomplete here
angelk1 thumbnail

PROLOGUE 

A young girl is seen running in her wedding attire. she looks back to see them gaining on her " their she is get her" they screamed making kalpana pick up her speed. why did i chose to wear heels again, its not helping me at all, she thought before taking it of and throwing it at them.

"please miss stop before your father cut our head off" they screamed desperately, kalpana ignored them and continue running, while running she realize how heavy her skirt was so she cut it of and made it shorter, making some of the guys blush seeing her legs. when she reached a dead end she realize the only place to hide would be up on the tree, so being the tomboy she is, she climb the trees and sat on the branch. " I hope they don't find me up here. i would hate to go back to baba "

suddenly  her phone rang, " hello" she says

" kalpana where are you, the boat is here waiting for you." he says

" don't you think i know that pakiya, dad sent his whole military buffoons to find me. its going to be hard to leave" she says

"see this is all your fault kalpana, if baba finds out i was behind this, he will give me 100 lashes" he says, kalpana roll her eyes " he wont know, unless you sweat under pressure " she said before telling him she has to go, after hearing them shout.  oh god, if i get out of here in piece, i promise not to cheat on my fast.

The guys stop by her tree yelling and talking into the device. they search for kalpana but they couldn't find her, so they assume she most have found a different route. soon they all ran back to where they came from leaving a happy kalpana up on the tree. thank god, she thought, before jumping down the tree, and getting a sprain on her ankle. " i will remember not to do that again" she said, she took her dupatt of and wrap her head, than she cut more pieces of her outfit and throw away the jewelries.

she walk until she saw the river, where pakiya friend was waiting. running she made it safe on the bridge and got on the boat. while riding she couldn't help but look back to her village smiling, " GOOD BYE YOU AWFUL PLACE, I HOPE TO NEVER COME HERE AGAIN" she shout before turning back around and relax. 

from afar, she could see her dad buffoons , trying to swim to get to her. some even shouting her name to come back. sorry baba, but i cant let you control my future. i want to see the world instead of settling down being an obedient wife.

In the present 

"so that was my story, of how i became the best maid in the service" she said while talking on the phone. the person sigh " that's good and all, but i only call to ask about my maid, she hasn't been showing up lately and if she doesn't show up by tomorrow. tell her shes fired" the man said before clicking the call

"jeesh, some people are very rude" she said before getting up to stretch. just than a young women walk in with coffee " what did i say about answering my calls kalpana" she said

" i'm sorry mam, but the phone kept going ring ring, i just had to answer" she said, the women sighs " last time i got a complaint about you taking up their time, and i'm not trying to hear that this time kalpi." 

" i know, it wont happen again"

"good, so are you ready for your next assignment" she said

"yes, who is the lucky person"

" his name is mr.singhania , he likes things organize and hates nosy maids" she said emphasizing the nosy part. 

"ok, that wont be to hard. after all he as the greatest maid in Bhopal", when she said this her boss laugh " who is the greatest maid...you?" she said before laughing again

"laugh all you want, but i do my job well. this person will be begging me to stay in two weeks" she said earning more laugh from her boss " kalpana, you ruin anything you touch, i don't see how that makes you the greatest maid, especially considered this is your 30th client. lets hope this family will keep you for a long time" she said

kalpana slam her hand on the desk, " laugh now, but you will see. they will be begging me to stay" she said unaware of the hot coffee dripping on her boss leg "OUCH!" she said jumping and hitting her hand  on the desk. laughing nervously she quickly apologize and left the room, making her boss take her frustration out on the next caller.

To be continued...

preview

" TAXI!" both parties said getting in the same car
" i can only take one of you"
both parties look at one another before saying "YOU GET OUT"

"you must be the new maid"

"she cant be here"

" waw it didnt take two weeks and already your of the chart"
angelk1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu_kutty

Hi dr nice concept continue soon and Do u remember hav two ragna story incomplete here

i'm sorry, but which ones are you referring too???
deepu_kutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelk1

<font color="#0000ff">i'm sorry, but which ones are youreferringtoo???</font>

untold story
mayflowergarden thumbnail

and this one also..

mere Pagala Gamva Ki Laraki RagNa

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4066775

deepu_kutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayflowergarden

and this one also..

<h1><font size="2">mere Pagala Gamva Ki Laraki RagNa</font></h1>

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4066775

<h1>
</h1>

s tis one thanks dr
angelk1 thumbnail

Oh thats right lol, i forgot about those. i've been very busy with school and two jobs that i forgot some of my stories. I thought people forgot about those stories ðŸ˜Š
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome kalpi is always in mess
update soon
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept
please continue