Beautiful update 
Loved reading it
And really excited for the precap
Please continue soon 
Can't wait for the next part πŸ˜Š
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Can totally imagine the scenes out!!!! More moreee! Give us more!
StephyM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AN: This is my last update until next Friday 9/11 so I hope you all enjoy this. Please excuse any grammatical errors.

Chapter one: "away from the crowds."(Both AzMa's POV)
(Part 2)

(Mahira's POV)

It's been months since we all last heard from him. Mr. Azaad left on the day of my injury after I had woken up.

And before that he yelled at me. Accusing me of taking pity on Kaynat and to be honest, Kaynat doesn't need anyone's pity because she's strong like him.

I actually somewhat miss him; our banter isn't the same without him.  Khan Begum had softened up to me as did Naseer sir.

They treated me a little different than before like I was family. Of course, I still work in the house as a part time maid but I managed to open up a bookstore company on science, literature, and supernatural elements after quitting the news firm.

And Kaynat became my partner in the business. She's a natural in the world of business and marketing.

Without any experience at all, we managed to be one of the richest companies in the frame of few months. I took care of the website costumers, while she took care of walk in costumers. The line of bookstore spread from Bhopal to Mangalpur. 

We both traded our salwars for pantsuits. Kaynat started wearing her hair up in a bun and I wore mine in a ponytail. Honestly, that change felt really good especially I did not have braces anymore.

On the day of my accident, I got a new pair of glasses, rectangular black rimmed. They were comfortable and enhanced my features more.

Kaynat was happier than ever and that was worth seeing. She worked in the office/store while I worked from the home.

Yes, I called that place home...After the success of the store online, Khan Begum and Naseer Sir allowed me to move in with Kaynat. We became roommates.

Of course both of us were still single but Amaad had proposed to his new girlfriend and you'll never guess who it is?

Bano Appa! I know right! It was weird when it happened and I think Saira Appa had officially lost it.

Seriously, she doesn't come to work anymore but Kaynat and I suspect she registered herself into a mental asylum due to the shock.

Oh, and you might be wondering why did I use to let them take advantage of me. Well, they're family and I tried to have a good relationship with them until on the day after my accident. I told them, "I am not your toy but you're sister and if you need space I'll leave."

I walked out and since Mr. Darindar's car wasn't there, Khan Begum let me move into the garage.

Amaad and Kaynat helped me remodel the garage until it looked like an apartment. Both of them became my family and ones' that actually love me. Kaynat became my little sister and Amaad became my little brother.  Bano Appa came around and apologized but we're friends rather than family which I was fine with.

Khan Begum became kinder toward me. And I guess she tolerates me more while Naseer Sir became more like a father to me. Yet still, both of them cared for me and were thankful on how I helped their daughter.

The Bookstore business was going on perfectly fine which I am happy with. Judging by the marketing data, "Mahira, where is the file for Chronicle Elements?"

I heard my room-mate ask.

"Huh?" I gave her a confused look; Kaynat and I were sitting on the couch in our room. She raised her eyebrows at me. I smiled; she looks so much like him.

"I look like whom?" She asked smirking. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did it again." She laughed. With a teasing expression, she placed the files on the table.

"So who do I look like?" She questioned. I honestly felt my face heat up by the minute.

"Do I look like Siddharth Malhorta?" She teased. Laughing, she raised her hand for a high five.

"Joke tha...Funny nahi laga...Bilkul bhi nahi." Kaynat used my trademark. I'll let this one slide.

"Azaad, you look a lot like him." I looked away, blushing. She smiled and hugged me. "It's okay Mahira, I know you miss him."

It's true I do and a lot more than I want to admit. That day in the jungle, I felt a pull, wanting me to look into his eyes so I did. I saw my whole center shift and felt tied to him.

The day when he hurt me and hurled accusations at me, I could not look into his eyes. It brought excruciating pain in my whole being but then I slipped away he left. I felt colder by the minute yet in his arms again, I felt warm. Better. Peaceful.

But he hurt me, how could he think of me like that? I love Kaynat a lot and she's my sister. Honestly, if I see him again I will give him a piece of my mind.

"Mahira?" Kaynat questioned as she stood infront of me.

"Hey um, I'll be going for a walk alone. You know up to the hill, away from the crowds." I grimaced, grabbing my coat and walking out of the room.   

Bano Appa and Amaad had a date on top of the hill but on the other side so they dropped me off at the trail.

"Mahira, you'll be fine right?" Bano Appa asked. Amaad raised his eyebrows at us.

"Nah, I'll be fine besides I'll meet you here at this spot." I smiled as I had my flashlight on.

They nodded and drove off.  I let out a sigh as I walked toward the trail. Honestly, I love coming here alone. Just I and my thoughts so I can figure things out like my feelings.

The moon held a soft glow just like that night, it was beautiful. His arms were beautifully strong and -what am I saying? Gosh! I sound like a hormonal teenage girl who has her first crush.

Mr. Darindar, Independent, Azaad needs to get the cheese out of my head before I register myself into the mental asylum.

I don't like him! Ow! That pain in my chest hurts a lot. I slowed down my walking enough to be a snail to even out my breathing better.

"Ow-hmmph." I whimpered, bending down. Maybe, this was a bad idea.  

In these six months,   a lot of changes had happened. Amaad found love with Bano appa. Kaynat, Khan Begum, and Naseer sir are all happy but they miss him.

I sat under a tree, I guess I'll never get over this feeling I have for him. And whatever this feeling is? I can't get rid of it.

Getting up to walk to the top, I heard laughter from behind. I turned to see a group of drunken men holding bottles of alcohol. Bloody great!

"Hey baby, where you going?" The leader yelled as I walked faster and started running.

"Oh boy, she has nice legs." The last one called. I ran out of the forest to the open marketplace.

"Damn, she's fast." Another one called out. Give me a break! Just what I need creepy men to follow me.

I glanced back as I ran forward. Bad mistake...

I tripped over my left foot and fell forward, closing my eyes.

But I never touched the ground instead I was in comfort. That scent... I know that smell, it was of the forest: pine, maple and metal.

It can't be...

I felt my head was on his shoulder, framed well into the crook of his warm neck and his arm was around my waist.

I opened my eyes to see him...Holding me protectively as if he lets me go, I'll disappear.

Glancing at what he was looking at was the group of creepers, they were running away and I look at his harden face, clenched jaw and harsh breathing.

"Azaad" I muttered as he picked me up in his arms. He carried me through the audience gathered to his car.

Placed me in the passenger seat before sitting down in the drivers' seat and starting the car to go home.

"Where were you all these months?" I blurted out as he softly glanced at me.

(Azaad's POV)

Her soulful eyes bore into mine, questioning where I was? It pains me that I couldn't tell her.

I was training to control my anger so I couldn't hurt her. I hurt her before with my hands and words. That day when she was lying in bed, I never felt angrier in my entire life.

Ammi asked me what was wrong while the doctor looked at Mahira, I told her that I ran into Mahira in Jungle and she's my mate.

I explained to her the bond of mates and the emotions behind it. Ammi asked about Afreen and I told her it was more of curiosity.

She asked why Mahira was in the jungle, I lied and told her, she wanted to take a walk.

I told her that I want to become better for Mahira and the family so then Ammi let me go, reminding me to return soon.

Before I left, I took one glance at Mahira from the window and promised that I'll be back.

But sitting in the car with her was different, she was upset and surprised. Yet I know she missed me. Whether she admits it or not...

And I know I missed her...my instructor found me waiting on a tree everynight facing the direction of Bhopal.

He explained to me that I did that unknowingly every-night, I would go up on a high hill or tree and face the direction where she was: my home, Bhopal.

I know I don't love her yet but she was destined for me and I'll spend the rest of my life making her happy, safe, whatever she needs I'll be there.

Because she's mine and I am hers. Her eyes held me to her soul that day in the jungle, I held her in my arms. I felt this spark...the air shifted... nothing had control over me like this except Mahira... 

My soulmate. She was my center of existence. With Afreen, it was just child's play, lust but with Mahira everything started to make sense. 

I have found my mate in the jungle. The very girl I tried not to look in the eye yet I failed but it was worth it...

"Mr. Darindar..." I heard her call out. I nodded in acknowledgement.

"I asked you a question." She exclaimed angrily.

"I know but I am not ready to tell you. Mahira, I'm sorry about what I said to you earlier. You know about Kaynat." I looked at her after I parked my car in front of my home.

Her face turned red with anger, "No! I will not take your stupid sorry! You hurt me a lot and then you saved me and then you just left without a good bye. Do you know how worried Kaynat was or anyone or me? And listen, Kaynat is my best friend. I love her a lot and I feel pathetic that I'd have to explain myself to you." She cried with tears streaming down.

"I know I did that-" I explained but she held up her hand and opened the door, walked out.

"Thanks for the ride." I grimaced at how upset she sounded as she slammed the door and ran into the Haveli.

I guess I have a lot of making up to do after being Away from the crowds after a long time.

Precap: 

It's a bonus chapter.

muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Happy that they finally meet
Lets see what is in store for them or should i say what you have in store for themπŸ˜‰
God don't know how will i wait till friday for the next chapter
Anyways loving the story
Please continue soon πŸ˜Š
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that escalated pretty fast! Now I get what you mean by he found his soul mate. Mating. 

Hayyyeee! He looking at her like that! *blush blush*

Thank you for the pm! Can't wait for the 9th! :)
FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So cute update! 😳
Do continue soon..
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its exellent.
Everybody hv been progressed.i lk specialy mahira & kainat.
Azma very well knw tht thy fall in lv bt dnt admit.
Azma pov's r very well written.
I lk it.
Nxt friday...well waiting 4 nxt updt thn.thnks 4 pm.
StephyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Awesome update

Happy that they finally meet
Lets see what is in store for them or should i say what you have in store for themπŸ˜‰
God don't know how will i wait till friday for the next chapter
Anyways loving the story
Please continue soon πŸ˜Š

I know this is late but thank you! 
StephyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirrat43

excellent continue soon

Sorry for being late with my thank yous but I want you to know your feedback was much appreciated
StephyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Wow that escalated pretty fast! Now I get what you mean by he found his soul mate. Mating. 

Hayyyeee! He looking at her like that! *blush blush*

Thank you for the pm! Can't wait for the 9th! :)

Thanks for your feedback! Sorry this was a late reply.