NO ONE HAPPY FOR ISHRA :(:(:(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
No one are happy for ishra,  no one feel joy with Ishita pregnancy ðŸ˜­ I know we all are disappointed with the way CVS show the track and with all surrogacy track news in articles which already spoiled everyone moods🤢 and bering low expections about what coming up😡 but still ishita pregnancy news deserved little  happiness ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ I am waiting for today episode and Ishra little happiness about their little one ðŸ˜³
If only CV 's could have shown this pregnancy track with some logical.. sensible way instead of showing it like Its miracle and all.. keeping Ruhi out of this elderly stuff... we could have enjoyed and happy about this track.. there are many loopholes in this track.. but alas I am still happy for ishra... I am looking forward for coming Epis want to see Biwi getting lots of pampering from puttar.. Raman's reactions were lovely in precap knowing he is going to be PaPa .. want lots and lots of ishra moments .. 😳Edited by s_kavya - 8 years ago
Anyway I am happy for Ishra beside poor script.
I m Happy For ISHRA & Waiting For today Epi 😳
Excited for coming epi Puttar pampering his biwi 😉
Hope NO SURROGACY TRACK 😡
I am happy for ishra besides their messy presentation
i am so happy... except of ruhi dadi amma drama... overall it was a nice episode...
waiting to see raman reaction...

hope cv give us some ishra romance and baby talks...
and they scrap the surrogacy track
m happy for ishra...  waiting for pregnancy journey - hope cv's will give it properly😳
Cvs ruined it . Best serial to bakwas daily soap