abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok !! Though it is absurd that Ishita was pregnant in less than  month of consummation , we will still accept it as strength of RUHI'S prayer.

But what cannot be accepted is Dr. Manoj and IshRa getting happy with Ishita's pregnancy news. In Saturdays episode itself they mentioned that Ishita's chances of getting pregnant have become high but the problem now doesn't lie in her conceiving but her UTERUS not being strong enough to hold the baby.

So its clear Ishita can become pregnant 'n' number of times but every time there will be a miscarriage as uterus will not be able to support baby's growth. So what is there to get happy ? The problem still persists that Ishita cannot deliver a baby. If they are getting happy after knowing that Ishita has surpassed the stage where she could never conceive is different but otherwise the problem of becoming a mother naturally still exists. CV's forgot what they showed in their Saturday's episode itself.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu_ishradivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Ok !! Though it is absurd that Ishita was pregnant in less than  month of consummation , we will still accept it as strength of RUHI'S prayer.

But what cannot be accepted is Dr. Manoj and IshRa getting happy with Ishita's pregnancy news. In Saturdays episode itself they mentioned that Ishita's chances of getting pregnant have become high but the problem now doesn't lie in her conceiving but her UTERUS not being strong enough to hold the baby.

So its clear Ishita can become pregnant 'n' number of times but every time there will be a miscarriage as uterus will not be able to support baby's growth. So what is there to get happy ? The problem still persists that Ishita cannot deliver a baby. If they are getting happy after knowing that Ishita has surpassed the stage where she could never conceive is different but otherwise the problem of becoming a mother naturally still exists. CV's forgot what they showed in their Saturday's episode itself.

Seriously u spoke out exactly wat was in my mind ditto! I m so sad y can't they keep it logical!
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BANG ON! Thank you for making a post on this...been bothering me that I wanted to vent it out. The show has reached heights of stupidity. 

I did not get the point of Doc insisting on re-test and then everyone being happy as there was not a problem in Ishita getting pregnant but the chances of pregnancy being successful in future run due to weak uterus. 
CVs don't seem to understand what they presented and even many comments are ignoring what was shown in last episode. On top of that the whole ruhi thing is absurd and cringeworthy. 
It wasv clear track was changed suddenly 
Only fool will imagine abhi bhi surrogacy hogi  Doc changes his statement n tells prev tests were unclear in which case they r indicated weak uterus test was probably wrong 
Edited by AnoushkaM - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dear don't be angry like don't watch this show since year and half you should know yhm cv's very well dear just wait this happens will not completed I am sure more drama will following soon just wait you never can trust ekta maia and her Cv's 
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What was he doing with blood test?
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Generally how long will take for pregnency confirmatin..I mean how many days?
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think this womb weakness problem is the major one. but suddenly w/o any serious procedure she can conceive its unbelievable. cv's are mad. they messed everything. what was her problem ... thats the big question now. earlier they showed she cant conceive, now they r showing conceive is just matter of time... her only problem is weak womb ... CONFUSING 😕
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
and they name this as creativity 😆