Fan Fictions

SS ~ The Billionaire's Maid #1

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Concept:
When Arnav and Khushi were teenagers, they were in a relationship. Arnav had a childhood best friend Shyam who he adored cos while growing up Arnav didn't have any support cos he was an orphan and Shyam always was there to cheer Arnav up. But Shyam had a crush on Khushi and he made a plan to separate them cos if he couldn't have Khushi he didn't want Arnav to have her too. He tried to molest Khushi but when Khushi ran away from him, Shyam made it seem like Khushi was the one who tried to seduce him. Arnav trusted Shyam over Khushi cos Shyam showed Arnav a picture of Khushi and Shyam together which was a tricky picture which made it seem like Khushi is the one at fault. Arnav broke up with Khushi.

Years have passed and Khushi has to work at ASR's home now as a maid cos his grandmother had given a loan to her father which he had taken for Khushi's education but he couldn't pay it back so now Khushi has to work there cos the contract of the loan said if he doesn't pay back the loan, Khushi has to work at their home...

-Part1-

Khushi looked at the huge mansion infront of her eyes and sighed. She walked inside as Arnav's dadi came infront and handed her some equipment.

"Go and clean my grandson's room. Make sure you do it quietly, cos he is sleeping." dadi instructed making Khushi go upstairs...

~

"Hey devi mayya..please don't wake up.." Khushi said as she turned on the vacuum cleaner and started to clean Arnav's room. She looked at his sleeping face and he has gotten even more handsome than he used to be.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as it hurt her when she thought of how he hadn't trusted her and had broken up their wonderful relationship just cos of Shyam.

"Mmm.." Arnav stirred in his sleep and got up making Khushi's eyes widen. She grabbed a cloth and covered her head with it.

Arnav yawned and got up. "Oh..are you a new maid?"

She just nodded her head positively, she didn't want to talk to him and didn't want him to see her.

"Why are you hiding your face?" he asked confusedly.

"Um.." Khushi made her voice very thin, so that he doesn't recognize it. "I'm very ugly, Sir, I don't want you to look at me cos it will ruin your whole day."

"I'm sure you are not ugly." he chuckled as he got up and took off the cloth before his eyes widened seeing Khushi..

"TUM?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Arnav was stunned.

"My father had taken a loan from your dadi and to pay it off, I have to work here as a maid." Khushi sighed.

"I don't want a characterless, cheap cheater in my home! I hate you." Arnav angrily spoke. 

"Then why don't you just pretend that I'm invisible, Mr Billionaire?" Khushi rolled her eyes making Arnav groan...
part2: 126383806
part3: 126427082 
part4: 126474050 
part5: 126657071 
part6: 126774148
part7: 126840655  

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V_rajput thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting...
would love this story...
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. Yes vani u have to continue it  :)
russelskhushi thumbnail
lovely start...
but loved how maturly khushi spoke with him ...
loved it
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't care log kya chahte hai par mere liye aur mere shart ke liye you are continuing it! If anyone doesn't like this, I shall get roothi on them! This is so damn amazing! And more amazing is the feeling that this is my prize for winning! 
nature-lover thumbnail
Of course interesting and do continue!!!
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice start
Arnav hated Kushi thinking her as a characterless girl
And she hates him for nit believing her
now she ends up in Raizada Mansion as a maid
Continue soon
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice start
Loved it.