ETRETR SS:A punishment fit for a queen C8 conclude THANK YOU NOTE P25 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I am really honored with you acknowlegment for the my ss and glad too see ur ss here, there too I want to write a reply for your comment but thought too give it with next part. I have read just few lines from starting and will comment after reading the whole part as starting itself seemed interesting. Best of luck for your first work here.
Originally posted by -Mitu-

I am really honored with you acknowlegment for the my ss and glad too see ur ss here, there too I want to write a reply for your comment but thought too give it with next part. I have read just few lines from starting and will comment after reading the whole part as starting itself seemed interesting. Best of luck for your first work here.

Thank you ever so much but the truth is your ff is what inspired me! thank you and I hope you enjoy this..p.s i cant wait to read the next chapter on yours!!!! 😉
Originally posted by sam_DDzfan

Very interesting start. The title itself was very catchy.
Wondering what made Gayatri refuse dinner to Chacha.
Loved the way Ranaji feels n care for Gayatri. Also loved the character of Gayatri

Waiting for next update

Glad you enjoyed it.. i guess it becomes clearer in the next chapter but its to do with what she saw on her way back to the palace the man who had died due to starvation and Chachas unlawful tax on food. Thank you again and please come back to read another couple of chapters
Originally posted by ReelyROSExx

Cngrtz for the new ss 

Amazing start! Already In love with Gayatri s chara ðŸ˜Š
Loved Ranaji s feelings towards her, it's clearly shown that  he adores her
So kuwarji is ill treating the citizens , wonder what happened to the maid 

Do continue soon :) 

Thank you very so much, he loves her indeed, as for kuwar and the maid that will be revealed in later chapters ..
Originally posted by abba12

Very nice start. Title  caught my attention.  
So here rana loves gayatri ..and she is more of a shy girl ..
I wonder maid ko kia hua ??
N what's gayatri up to now ???
Hope she don't end up messing their relationship ..

Hi thank you for reading you know this is the only ff i've written where the title has so much appreciation 😆
Thank you .. i think Gayatri is shy in terms of being a newly wed bride as well as queen but you will see that she is far from shy when required.. all revealed soon!
Originally posted by .Verity.

Chacha is illtreating the citizens in the kingdom and Gayatri is giving him back his own medicine but won't tell Ranaji why, as a result he is getting angry with her and is likely now to find some punishment to give her because of her shyness of not talking and telling him what is the matter. Waiting to know what this punishment is going to be update soon. 

Exactly that, why she  has reacted the way she has will be something Rana will question about her too so you will get to see all the reasoning and more of her character then. Thank you for reading.. please come back to read another installment.
Originally posted by Drashtilove

Congo 4 the story lovely start gayatri n indravardan r married n very much in love with each other gayatri is so shy she is very scared of chachaji she doesnt get good feeling about him really wonder what actually happened with that maid gayatri said she wont serve chachaji what will happen now nice start plz cont soon

Thank you very much glad you enjoyed reading the first chapter although it is an SS you will get to see a lot more about the characters which I hope you enjoy.
Nice plot
Rana Ji gayatri love each other
Maybe because she don't like Chacha sa that's why she asked it
Originally posted by amreenshameem

Nice plot
Rana Ji gayatri love each other
Maybe because she don't like Chacha sa that's why she asked it

Who would like him 😆 -- thank you for reading, i'm glad you liked it so far and all will become clear in due course. please come back for more when i get around to updating.
Lovely start.continue soon.