Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nora9497 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing chapter glad that you finelly updated this wonderful story for Abhigya and family and I'm glad Alyia is good in it...but my happiness didn't last with Evil Tanu's entrance 
Waiting for the next update 
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi abi :) ..so finally u updated .!!
Nice one dear!! Abhi confessed ..n pragz too ...loving it 

Tanu ?! Again ?! πŸ˜” 

Pls don't let her win here atleast !! 

Thanks for the pm da ...

Can we expect freq updates ?! πŸ˜³
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hatee the tanu very much but update is amazingg
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Finally you updated. Waited for this since long. Very much happy that Alu's plan worked. Loved the confession a lot. But became sad reading the last part. Tanu came_ Oh no! And what was she saying? Going to phone Aliya? Isn't Aliya a very sweet girl. Why is she friend with Tanu???                                        Waiting for the next part. Continue soon. Will be eagerly waiting.
abi5991 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: olushka2924

Switches on this one of my favorite songs in the background and read this chapter! Abi, my dear, it's Amazing! Remarkably written! Let them all out! I look forward to wait for the update!

Hey dear! Thank you so much! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I've more coming your way! πŸ˜ƒ
abi5991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aswin2134ja

Very beautiful chapter update nest chapter soon pm me thanks for pm

Thank you Aswin! πŸ˜³
abi5991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetysathya

Hey abi u updated another chapter

Thank u so much yaar for continuing this i loved their confession just now they r going to start their love life but this chudail never leave the love birds alone. I hate her yaar. Wish she didnt do anything against pragya. And thanks for the pm. Loved it.

Hello Sathya! Thank you so much for reading da. I'm so sorry for the delay. Glad that you loved the confession and yes the Chudail is back!! Let's see what she does in the coming chapters. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
abi5991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti1212

Hi dear thanks for pm meπŸ€—. just loved it❀️. Abhigya confession is so cute. πŸ˜³Finally they confess. πŸ₯³

I just hate Tanu. 😑 Anyways this is amazing.πŸ‘
 Looking forward for more. 

Hey Kriti! Thank you so much for reading and commenting! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†Tanu is back! 
abi5991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

Res.. I'll be back

Unres!
Okay.. So I've been waiting to ramble out here and I finally have my chance!
First, dammn.. It was difficult not to read it as soon as you would update but i managed to control.. And I'm glad i did coz it was too much fun to read it all at once,,

I just so love the way the story is progressing! Your AbhiGya are too cute.. Okay.. Push those horns back into your head and cut off the tail.. I dont want anything evil too cook in your brain with this story to harass me.. Please just let them be..

I love how Pragya was so affected by his interview but more than that, i love his logic behind not revealing her identity to not let her privacy be compromised! I loved the jealous talks and the confession.. I love every bit of this story and you know that..

About the obsessive Tanu here, I'm waiting to see how the story progresses.. I wanna know what she does and i want AbhiGya to stand strong together and face her.. I wanna see Tanu fall flat on her face!

Desperately waiting for the next! Update soon!

Love,
Pri!

Hey Kiddo,
Aww, thank you so much for your comment. I knew you had the willpower to control yourself, but didn't know it was that difficult πŸ˜†. You know those horns and tail are very stubborn na? They grow back even if I chop them off!! I'm so happy that you loved every part of the story. It makes my day! 

Tanu is here to stay. That's all I can tell you because honestly, even I'm a little blur about the future chapters, but I'm keeping her for some masala which you know I absolutely love.

Next chapter is on the way kiddo! 
abi5991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Yek Tanu is here 🀒

I loved this update so so much " except the last part which smells bad "

This part ( Through my blurred vision, I smiled at the girl before me and wrapped my arms around her small frame. She reciprocated and I hugged her back tighter, afraid that the wind may take her from me. Finally, she was here in my arms. I was in her embrace. The girl I had completely, madly and hopelessly fallen in love with. The girl who will indefinitely be my added pillar of strength and my shoulder to lean on. In this bright night, the moon poured it's beautiful rays over us like a blessing from Mama and Papa who were up there above us. 

"I love you Pragya. I love you so much.", I muttered in her ears.) made me cry ..this is all I need to say

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you so much for reading! Aww, it made you cry! But, there are more emotional scenes on the way! πŸ˜³