Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: arshita235

Sadly for colors only regressive shows work uttaran Balika vadhu simar are best examples for that..Simar show promos tests my patience they can revolve a show around a spoon falling
Colors will nvr get over of these regressive shows as they are working in terms of trps

Balika vadhu was actually a progressive soap when it started, and for the first 2-3 years ... i used to watch it off and on ... more off than on ðŸ˜† And they did have a few decent soaps occasionally. But now the content on Colors is complete and utter crap ... the upcoming show is Naagin, for Petes' sake 🤢

There should be an active consumer forum to protest against showing such regressive content on TV channels ... we're living in the 21st century ... even our movies have progressed ... but Indian TV seems to be regressing  further and further.

And with the archaic ratings system, I can't even blame the channels completely ... what do they do when audiences put shows like sns, ssk on top of their list? ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Indian TV was much better when they didn't have the rating system, and had only 2-3 channels ... Astitva, Koshish - Ek Aasha ... Saans was about an unfaithful husband, and his wife kicking him out of the house ... those were such good shows ! And there were amazing actors those days ... These days channels use newbies to save costs ... and they are wooden faced!!! 
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Balika vadhu was actually a progressive soap when it started, and for the first 2-3 years ... i used to watch it off and on ... more off than on ðŸ˜† And they did have a few decent soaps occasionally. But now the content on Colors is complete and utter crap ... the upcoming show is Naagin, for Petes' sake 🤢

There should be an active consumer forum to protest against showing such regressive content on TV channels ... we're living in the 21st century ... even our movies have progressed ... but Indian TV seems to be regressing  further and further.

And with the archaic ratings system, I can't even blame the channels completely ... what do they do when audiences put shows like sns, ssk on top of their list? ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Indian TV was much better when they didn't have the rating system, and had only 2-3 channels ... Astitva, Koshish - Ek Aasha ... Saans was about an unfaithful husband, and his wife kicking him out of the house ... those were such good shows ! And there were amazing actors those days ... These days channels use newbies to save costs ... and they are wooden faced!!! 

So true Diya. The good old days of Doordarshan. There were actually shows of progressive woman. These shows are even remembered today.  be it Kashmakash, Farmaan, Aastitva, Shanti and many others.

We had so many beautiful stories which actually dealt with intricate feelings of love, complicated relationships. But nowhere a woman was shown weak or submissive.

The shows these days. You start a story with a college going girl, a working woman. the moment she gets married which happens within a month of starting the show, she becomes a docile bahu with all her individuality/her choices being vanishing in thin air.

Edited by _ResHma_ - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _ResHma_

So true Diya. The good old days of Doordarshan. There were actually shows of progressive woman. These shows are even remembered today.  be it Kashmakash, Farmaan, Aastitva, Shanti and many others.

We had so many beautiful stories which actually dealt with intricate feelings of love, complicated relationships. But nowhere a woman was shown weak or submissive.

The shows these days. You start a story with a college going girl, a working woman. the moment she gets married which happens within a month of starting the show, she becomes a docile bahu with all her individuality/her choices being vanishing in thin air.

What shows these were and all handled so well...I mean all the ones in Bold above !

There were such good soaps n the good old days ... has anyone watched Swabhimaan which starred Rohit Roy and Anju Mahendroo ... or other serials from DD like SEA Hawks ..it starred R Madhavan in it and was about sailors nd Navy ... I mean those were the days yaar !!

Now it is just rinse/ repeat and nothing new at all !! These days the women on TV cry so damn much in every second scene, I actually want to reach inside and say ...Chup ho jao yaar bas karo !!! ... Tsunami aa jayegi ! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _ResHma_

i used to watch bv n uttaran On/Off uttaran was good when they were kids after they became young it became headache
Bv really gave a strong message by breaking that marriage n showing that girl progressing but now i dont even bother to check whats happening there
simar show is baap of regression
gone are the beautiful days Star one shows n good shows like ipkknd ek hazaron mein in star plus
the very latest BARC system is like curse to youth shows every youth show is performing badly
n those sns simar crap are topping d list
cant blame the channels also as its their business 
agree with you Reshma every show starts with working/college girl but ends up in kitchen
i liked ishita from yhm as she was career oriented but now she turned to another mahanta ki murthy

Solitaire thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

of course u r dear!! 😳

i said anyone who posted before is allowed.. 🤗

the rule is for people who have found a sudden love for sanaya after all these months!! 🥱

Thanks dear 😳
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BiggBossLiveNews @BiggBossLatest  7 hil y a 7 heuresVoir la traduction

#BiggBoss9 Promo shoot will start at 2 in the afternoon. Bigg Boss 9 will launch on 11th October and will telecast at 10:30 pm

Solitaire thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonasandy

TellyTalkIndia @TellyTalkIndia  

Your favorite #JhalakReloaded contestant #SanayaIrani enjoys a meal with close friends

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, SANAYA IRANIJDJ8  and 2 others
Embedded image permalink

She is glowing ! 😲
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fadila55

#BiggBoss9 Promo shoot will start at 2 in the afternoon. Bigg Boss 9 will launch on 11th October and will telecast at 10:30 pm

So BHANGAAR Boss is back !!! Another reality TV which Colors puts in so much money on ! ðŸ¤¢

Solitaire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fadila55

It means, we have like a month for JDJ?
And, they are introducing 3 wild card entries?😕
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a doubt
will all 3 contestants(wild card) get direct entry or they have to compete to get into jhalak?