India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

if purab really wants to help jassi

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 5:05am | IP Logged
he must approach armaan w/ a business propsal to finance gm. im sure armaan in his current state of desperation will definitely accept it. gm's current problems are armaan's headache. yest he was ready to sell his house and even scolded jassi for rejected meena's offer despite knowing his one time rival purab sent him there. showed a difference b/w jassi's and armaan's attitude for gm. armaan cannot seperate his personal life from gm jassi doesnt want to mix them. so if purab is sincere abt helping jassi he must approach armaan or the board of gm. by approaching jassi he is making it jassi's personal issue thus giving HER the liberty to reject the offer.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:14am | IP Logged

True kshreya,rightly said.

& jassi is taking too many liberties.She doesn't own Gulmohar.And it's utterly stupid to think you can always separate buisness for pleasure.

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I like the idea and it makes sense too Clap...so unfortunately it can't be used for the drama ...as it would be a quick solution to Gulmohurs problems and
the producers prefer only those plot lines which allow the story line to drag
and meander....and ofcourse confuse the audience dizzyWackoWacko

there is however one possiblity...if such an offer was made then Jassi could spend one week being mad at arman for taking the offer.Angry..another week being mad at Purab for making the offer....Angry.that takes care of the plot for two weeks ...how many weeks to March?????
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

he must approach armaan w/ a business propsal to finance gm. im sure armaan in his current state of desperation will definitely accept it. gm's current problems are armaan's headache. yest he was ready to sell his house and even scolded jassi for rejected meena's offer despite knowing his one time rival purab sent him there. showed a difference b/w jassi's and armaan's attitude for gm. armaan cannot seperate his personal life from gm jassi doesnt want to mix them. so if purab is sincere abt helping jassi he must approach armaan or the board of gm. by approaching jassi he is making it jassi's personal issue thus giving HER the liberty to reject the offer.

A good possibility ShreyaClapClap......however, Purab did not offer his rival assistance but his future wife.....there is only so much assistance u can extent to ur rival but if its ur loved one, thats another story.....and if Jassi is the CEO, then shouldnt he have contacted her with the cheque anyways....I'm confused why should he extend it to armaan insteadConfusedConfused
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

I dont think so that any decision that jassi makes while sitting on the chair of CEO should be her personal issue. Purab must not have send her a check in the name of Jasmeet Walia. Had the check had been in her name then it becomes personal issue to accept it or reject it, I belive that the check must have been in Gulmohar's name. Now as the CEO of Gulmohar, What she should have done, is  talk to the board, inform them that such and such proposal has come to her table, she should have then asked purab to come in front of board and then put forth his proposal in a formal way. I belive why purab didnt went to the board himself is because he is already a rival company, also before also he posed as a threat to Gulmohar as a person who had almost taken over Gulmohar. He must have guessed that the board will see this helping jesture of his as another attempt to take over, so he never went directly to board(which already has hostile feelings towards him), but he trusted atleast jassi to know him and to understand that he is just trying to help and nothing else. Maybe that must be the reason why he sent nandu to jassi.

It is also possible that Samir's absence was the reason why Purab's character himself didnt go to give check to jassi, I mean this could have been a very good chance for purab to talk to jassi and try and resolve thier misunderstandings, Something the SET is harping about from so long!!

But Jassi rejecting the offer without even looking at the check was purely nothing like a buisness person would do. Lets just say that I am the CEO of a company, I have a bitter sweet, yet a trustworthy relationship with someone. At the time of crisis he sends me a cheque without even me asking him, for althought we have had our share of fights he still cares for my mental wellbeing , It is also not a charity, it is a loan its just that it doesnt has strings attached like from loan sharks!! then as a CEO and a responsible person I wont out right reject it. For Gods sake my company in crisis I will need all the amunition in my kitty to save my self from going to sharks. Also Isnt it better at such time you take a loan from someone you trust rather then throwing your future in the hands of sharks??

I am really confused by jassi's buisness sense. Compared to her, armaan showed better sense yesterday when he said ' I dont care who is behind the contract, I just want the contract because it will save my company'. It is also  a fact that for Gulmohar, Jassi has overlooked her principals before. She has done so when she used to make false Balance sheets and hidding about Kohinoor facts from her father. For me her reluctance and harping about her principals was nothing but just waste of time since last two days.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 20 November 2004 at 8:12am
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

To be very frank,

Etc etc

Jammy.

Was that very frank then? 

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Wacko
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Originally posted by jammy

To be very frank,

Etc etc

Jammy.

Was that very frank then? 

Oops, thanks surnita, Thank you for pointing out my mistake, But since I am not as highly qualified as a mid-husband. I tend to make mistakes. Wink.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 20 November 2004 at 8:10am

Go to top