grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it is good that celebs r supporting her...👏

btw mawra got publicity out of this 😛
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
GREY post the tweet pics and article by review it in the other thread by Pallo as well where people r bashing her unnecessary
MochaQueen thumbnail
Thats what she wanted though. Publicity. Ab khush ho gayi hogi
grey23 thumbnail
well she made a mistake unknowingly and SHAAN took that as opportunity and Hamza added fuel in it ...both of them did coz they know they will get public support in it...they could have bash saif..but whole ban mawra was a bit immature things to do and calling her animal and all was not a cool thing...👎🏼
MochaQueen thumbnail
Phir to sab pagal ho gaye hain.
But I still think Mawra was being stupid
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just to clarify (as some Non-Pakistanis might not be aware of it); this faisal Qureshi is not 'The FQ' i.e. the actor, this faisal qureshi is a journalist.
grey23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Phir to sab pagal ho gaye hain.

But I still think Mawra was being stupid

no doubt she was
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good to know that she is getting the support within the industry
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Samajh nahi aati kya hogaya hai industry ko..it's one thing that she's gone to Bollywood (that's a whole DIFFERENT scenario to be mad at, or whatever), but this particular incident was mere freedom of speech? More like a matter of choice? I mean I don't see what was so wrong about her tweets or her interest in Phantom that she had to be called an animal? I think Pakistanis need some help too then...

Coming to her shift to Bollywood, she's not the first one anyway...there have been numerous before her..my sis was her biggest fan and now dislikes her only because of this, but I just couldn't get myself to say this anywhere else but here that nothing makes a person's opinions or choices so wrong to be called names, etc.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Samajh nahi aati kya hogaya hai industry ko..it's one thing that she's gone to Bollywood (that's a whole DIFFERENT scenario to be mad at, or whatever), but this particular incident was mere freedom of speech? More like a matter of choice? I mean I don't see what was so wrong about her tweets or her interest in Phantom that she had to be called an animal? I think Pakistanis need some help too then...

Coming to her shift to Bollywood, she's not the first one anyway...there have been numerous before her..my sis was her biggest fan and now dislikes her only because of this, but I just couldn't get myself to say this anywhere else but here that nothing makes a person's opinions or choices so wrong to be called names, etc.

Bang on 

Even I m shocked how low life some people can get