Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

PrAja Modern SS: Dil Dhadakne Do Chapter 21 page 31 Updated - Page 3

Suranya_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Hey sur (hope i can call you that)!πŸ€—Nahi!!(all dramatic)I am late!

Par koi nahi,its never late to read your stories.😳And this one is as good as the other.PrAja are school seniors and they bumped into each other on the first day.😳And phool is ajab's friend and ms popular and pratap mr popular.Hope she doesn't become a kabab mein haddi.😑
And i have a feeling that the jodi would be phool and rohan.πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the next update...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Don't worry you are never too late. Today all of us a lil busy... With brothers. And don't you worry they will never have a haddi in my stories. I cant make people look bad unless utterly necessary lol. Glad you are liking it. Hope you like it more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suranya_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natasha_1234

I'm late Suru!!! So sorry!! 😭
I was thoda busy with Rakshabandhan ❀️
A very happy Rakshabandhan to you!! The bond if a thread is indeed very very strong and special! 😳
Your start was superb!
I love the fact that it's a modern story
I like modern stories!!
I feel Rohan is quite cool and RoOol will be a nice Jodi (if Phool doesn't eye Pratap too much)
Pratap and Ajabde are awesome as ever!
No need to say anything about them...they are perfect in each and every situation!
I would love to see a lot of PrAja romance...and some jealousy πŸ˜‰
And a nice friends ka bonding πŸ€ͺ
Jaldi Jaldi update karna
Lots of love,
Natasha πŸ€—

Tum logo ke demands k list ko I join together it will become a perfect story. I wont have to think. Lol. Haha. Kidding. Yes yes sab much milega. BAs yeh wala won't be as big as the other ss . It will be a sweet simple love story. I hope you will like it.
syndeyshine00 thumbnail
Hey chapter was awesome
Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Do continue soon
Suranya_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: syndeyshine00

Hey chapter was awesome

Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Do continue soon

Thank You so much, will update tonight hopefully
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Suranya !!!
Fantastic update πŸ‘
Have no words to describe 
Hope we get the update soon with some Praja romance😳
Suranya_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annei123

Hey Suranya !!!

Fantastic update πŸ‘
Have no words to describe 
Hope we get the update soon with some Praja romance😳

Posting in next 15 mins
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sur Darling! What an opening!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

First day ko first show ho gaya, ye toh!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ek hi din mein itni dosti, and smiling and all 😳😳😳😳

Love it!! ❀️

Phool is in CBI mode - sawaal pe sawaal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

I loved their first meeting and their interaction in the class and later too! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

They are too cute!! Hayye!! They are both already looking forward to the next day of classes!!

Too good!! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Looking forward to the next update!

And Happy Rakhi to you too! πŸ₯³

Lots of love,
RuVa

P.S. - I'm uploading a single chapter of my story in a few minutes, especially for you. That's all I had the time to write. Hopefully, now the next update which will happen by tuesday, won't seem so far off πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Suranya_Titli thumbnail
Gani Khamma all! Here is chapter two on popular demand tonight πŸ˜† hope you all leave love πŸ˜‰ no updates tomorrow night coz its Vote Night. If I can I will try to update before 9PM orelse Monday. I kind of miss the rerun epis this weekend. πŸ˜† Monday ka epi is that best wala one. I love that one, cant wait! Okay, Enjoy your update and Goodnight! Leave lOVEπŸ˜‰

CHAPTER TWO: 

A Week Later...
It was raining heavily and Phool had not come to school. She was a pampered princess who couldn't afford to get sick in the rains! Ajabde was in a dilemma. There were no buses and she was standing one hour in the heavy rain under a small shed waiting for a mean to get home in. A car stopped in front of her. 
" Come let me drop you!" Like a knight in shining Armour to her rescue was Mr. Popular! 
Wait till Phool hears this! She thought. 
" No No Pratap, I will get a bus or an auto, don't you worry!" She nodded.
" Either you walk in to my car or I walk out in the rain, waiting with you. Choose fast !" He was determined. 
A little reluctant she stepped in. What none of them noticed was as soon as she got out of the shed, and for the car, Pratap's hand moved over her head, to prevent the rain drops from falling in her eyes, as she stepped in to the car, as he held the door open for her.
" So where should I drop you?" He asked hoping to instruct the driver.
" I live in Palm Avenue." 
" Hey that's like ten minutes from my place. I stay at Fort Legend." Ajabde knew the building well, celebrities and high profile people lived there. Her's was a small house. He looked at her, looking out at the rain drops hitting the window pane with a childish innocent smile that made him smile.

As the car pulled up at her door, her mother came out worried. 
" Are you okay?" 
" Mom this is Pratap, from school, I was not being able to get a bus so he dropped me." Ajabde was quick as her mother smiled at the boy.
" Hello Aunty" Pratap touched her feet, Ajabde was a little surprised at that. 
" Come in Beta, have lunch with us!" She offered.
" Aunty... woh... actually..." he was looking for an excuse.
" Come in na... You helped a lot." Ajabde insisted. He nodded a yes. 

After all, home to him meant an empty luxury apartment. His mother and father had so much differences that he now lived in the adjacent apartment with his grandmother. Their fights at times were too much to handle. Yet theirs was a picture perfect family in the page 3 of magazines! He sighed. 

Ajabde's home was very simple yet well decorated and she made him sit on the sofa at their dinning space while she went to change her wet uniform. 
" So Pratap, what does your father do?" 
Her mother's question broke his chain of thoughts. 
" Hes the CEO of Sisodia Enterprises" 
Ajabde's mother stopped to look at him in awe. Yes, he had seen this look before on many more also. 
" Your mother is Jaivanta?" 
This took him by surprise, Mrs. Singh was always known as that, rarely did people use her name. 
" Yes, but how..."
 Ajabde's mother's face filled with a smile. 
" I am her classmate. Hansa. Hope she will remember."
 Pratap smiled, " I will tell her today only Aunty. Yes, she remembers, she speaks of you often!"
 " She does?" Hansa smiled.
Ajabde came in dressed in a jeans and top, her hair undone and wet. 
" What's going on?" She asked confused at the happy faces.
" He is Jaivanta's son, Ajab!" Her mother said like a child. 
" What?" 
She too had heard of her mother's friend who was now some rich lady. They had lost contacts after school when Hansa moved to a different city. 

Happy at the thought of getting her old friend back, Hansa treated Pratap with extra care. He ate heartily as the food reminded him of his own mother's cooking. She remains so depressed lately that she had stopped all that. Pratap felt alone at times. He wished he could share these feelings with someone, Rohan was too immature for these conversations. He looked across the table at Ajabde eating, she had her wet hair, over one shoulder and her face looked so calm and beautiful.She noticed his stare and smiled back at him. Her mother came in and they quickly resumed eating. After lunch she came out to see him off. The sun was shining now, and he looked handsome in his school dress she thought. 

" Thank You." He said with a smile.
" Shouldn't I be the one thanking you?"
" Actually, I loved Aunty's cooking. So am at gain here!" 
" You can come here anytime for her food, she will love to feed you, as you turn out to be her friend's son!" Ajabde laughed a little. 
" A small world isn't it?" Pratap asked with a smile. She nodded. He looked through the mirrors as she stood at the door and and he smiled.

That night, he sat with his grandmother, at dinner.
" So Rohan said you two have been separated?" His grand mom asked.
" Yes, he had been crying over it!" Pratap laughed. 
" And you are happy because??" Her question took him by surprise.
" What did he tell you?" He frowned.
" That two girls have been sitting with you and one of them is the heiress to Rathore Industries."
" Ohho, Daadi, I sat with her because I had no seat. It's nothing like that! She is very spoilt!"
" What about the other one?" She smiled. He stopped eating.
" She is Ajab... Ajabde Punwar, I just got to know that she is Maa sa's friend's daughter!"
" That's great! How is she?" Daadi had a teasing smile on her face.
" Innocent." He smiled unknowingly.
" Bring her over someday! To this old woman!" She said giving him another paratha.
" Daadi, why will I bring her over? Its nothing like that!" He quickly gained composure.
" Baccha, I have been there in your age! I know that smile." Daadi's teasing made him turn red.
" I only know her two days Daadi." He shrugged trying to calm his racing heart.
" Your Dadaji decided to marry me the first time he saw me." She smiled.
Ohh here you start! Rohan am gonna kill you! Pratap thought! 

A knock in the door interrupted Daadi's nostalgia, as Pratap got up to open the door and found his mother standing there, fuming in anger!
" Another Fight?" Pratap asked irritated. She chose not to answer her son as she walked towards her mother-in-law.
" Come eat with us. " Daadi offered. " Your son met some old friend of yours."
" Old friend? Who?" Jaivanta was a little surprised. She doesn't have a friend.
" Hansa Mausi!" Pratap answered.
" What? Hansa? Where?" His mother smiled. Yes, she had Hansa, she was all she ever had close to a sister.
" Her daughter studies with me." He tried not to fumble on it.
Daadi smiled as he looked away ignoring the glances. Jaivanta caught the little moment between her son and his grand mom and said, 
" Why don't you get me Hansa's number? From her daughter... what's the name?" 
" Ajabde." Pratap tried to sound normal but Daadi chuckled seeing his face! 
" What is it?" Pratap asked with a straight face.
" Nothing. Invite them here for lunch Jaivanta. Mother and daughter both." Daadi said smiling.
" I have some work." Pratap left the table in a hurry.

Back in his room he opened Facebook and searched Ajabde Punwar. Her smiling face appeared soon, and he send her a " Request" . Within two minutes, she accepted, then a notification arrived. He checked it. " Ajabde Punwar had suggested Phool Rathore as People You May know." He frowned as Phool's request arrived in a minute and he had to accept it.
Suranya_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RuVa

Sur Darling! What an opening!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

First day ko first show ho gaya, ye toh!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ek hi din mein itni dosti, and smiling and all 😳

Love it!! ❀️

Phool is in CBI mode - sawaal pe sawaal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

I loved their first meeting and their interaction in the class and later too! πŸ˜‰

They are too cute!! Hayye!! They are both already looking forward to the next day of classes!!

Too good!! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Looking forward to the next update!

And Happy Rakhi to you too! πŸ₯³

Lots of love,
RuVa

P.S. - I'm uploading a single chapter of my story in a few minutes, especially for you. That's all I had the time to write. Hopefully, now the next update which will happen by tuesday, won't seem so far off πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Yay Yay Yay Ruvaaa, I updated another chapter tooo!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you like it and thank you fr taking time out to update for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Forever firstie is back at it

Hayy Mere PRatu ne di lift
Phool pampered princess dur rahe mere PRaja se bas

And they live like 10mins from each other too
JB  and Hansa were classmates nice
Maataon- karo match making jaldi jaldi and include Daadi (waise thodi thodi toh shuru ho chuki hai)

Aww Rohan is being a cry baby

I feel so terrible for Pratap - home should never mean an empty place ever
 Pratap I promise meri Surru na aisi love story likhegi that you'll never define home as an empty place ever again
Meri Suru is very good

Surru jaana thank you so much for this update

Pratu ne Ajabde ko baarish se bhi bachaaya
Am going into prajaland now