Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ Yea that is weird.  Either she's trying to nip any personal questions in the budd from the get go so her turn will never come, or her and Shahid have agreed that she'll stop people from asking him questions and he'll do the same for her.  But his wedding is the bigger news so her turn isn't coming ðŸ˜†.

Another possibility is that she really is being a friend and protective.  But she's overdoing it, probably to counteract those blinds by showing that she's just a really good friend to him.  

I wonder of this is KJo approved.  I would have thought he would have take advantage of the real wedding vs reel wedding just to get more publicity for the movie.  

Disclaimer, I haven't watched the video of this. So I have no clue how exaggerated the article is. 
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

^^ Yea that is weird.  Either she's trying to nip any personal questions in the budd from the get go so her turn will never come, or her and Shahid have agreed that she'll stop people from asking him questions and he'll do the same for her.  But his wedding is the bigger news so her turn isn't coming ðŸ˜†.

Another possibility is that she really is being a friend and protective.  But she's overdoing it, probably to counteract those blinds by showing that she's just a really good friend to him.  

I wonder of this is KJo approved.  I would have thought he would have take advantage of the real wedding vs reel wedding just to get more publicity for the movie.  

Disclaimer, I haven't watched the video of this. So I have no clue how exaggerated the article is. 

Yeah exactly, she is overdoing it but that's Alia, I've come to expect it from her. ðŸ˜† 

Also I noticed that post the trailer release a lot of the industry and trade seemed to go ga-ga over Shahid and Alia's supposed chemistry and although most of us here at IF didn't think much of their pairing, I saw that a lot of the younger fans seem to enjoy 'Shalia' ðŸ˜† (which really shouldn't be taken seriously because teenagers ship every single pairing from every single movie) so maybe the producers want to cash in on their 'jodi' and therefore don't want his marriage overshadowing promotions. Just a theory! 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the video - without that can't judge from the article... media was a bit annoying too, asking about who made the first move - it was kinda offensive. But they as stars should have been a bit cooler.Edited by -aruni- - 8 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though alia is over doing it with but i cant help but agree that the media is annoying and asks stupid questions all the time!🥱
MoOnSoNg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swati82

Yeah exactly, she is overdoing it but that's Alia,I've come to expect it from her.😆

Also I noticed that post the trailer release a lot of the industry and trade seemed to go ga-ga over Shahid and Alia's supposed chemistry and although most of us here at IF didn't think much of their pairing, I saw that a lot of the younger fans seem to enjoy 'Shalia'😆(which really shouldn't be taken seriously because teenagers ship every single pairing from every single movie) so maybe the producers want to cash in on their 'jodi' and therefore don't want his marriage overshadowing promotions. Just a theory!

agree with both trade expecting 15+ crore opening from this movie
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watched a bit of the video, and the article is over exaggerating. 

Shahid first clearly said he doesn't want to answer personal questions when he is doing work, and someone can ask him personally after and he would.

The reporters then decide to ask more personal questions, at which point Alia stepped in. Big deal. I say good for her. When someone has already asked you not to ask personal questions, then you should respect that. 

Instead they wanted to know about his wedding, who made the first move, and how is it between him and Mira? Seriously? Especially that last question is rude, asking that to any couple, let alone a newly married one.

Alia was fine with answering her own personal questions, but realised Shahid wasn't, so just supported him.

I'm also biased a bit in the sense that I don't think just because a person has fame they can't have privacy. Actors have every right to privacy. I don't think the audience has a right to know personal details of an actors life, if a person wants to tell you a private thing, then so be it, but you shouldn't force anyone to say anything private. They're human. 
Edited by butterfly15.. - 8 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No sympathy for this awful media who are always asking personal questions in movie promotion. 
simran422 thumbnail
Haha
I dont understand who is more whiny..
Alia or the media 😆
One is whining for her films promotion and the other is  for not-so-shandaar experience 😆