Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Julez Why are those two married.. Devika n Krip ka character. . That promo of blood oozing out from his leg.. is too Intense. .
These days I am watching light hearted kids show.. which are best... incl. Zindagi abhi baaaki and 2025 jaane kya hoga aage..
I watch mp.. its too boring. . And with Phool playong warrior ... its gonna get even more dramatic
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Jitne shows Dekhe hai usmein se ek choose karna..
Maan Geet
Manik Nandini
Madhubala Rishab
Raghav kalpana
Armaan Ridhima
Or... Abhay Piya

I believe the one in bold would have been best for yaa...

Ermm clearly you thought wrong! He raped her and you think I would find them hot? Kuch bhi!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Oh yrs.. if anyone loves being world of technooogy and gadget... here is one article...

I am keen on doing more research and finding about 3 technology printing and Wearable Technology...
_innocent_ thumbnail

Julez Why are those two married.. Devika n Krip ka character. . That promo of blood oozing out from his leg.. is too Intense. .

These days I am watching light hearted kids show.. which are best... incl. Zindagi abhi baaaki and 2025 jaane kya hoga aage..
I watch mp.. its too boring. . And with Phool playong warrior ... its gonna get even more dramatic

He married her to save her from Saket, the man she was suppose to marry! And she has misunderstood his intention and think he did it for money. Therefore she is upset and keeps turning to Saket, who is a perv for help. 

Blood is there as that is the concept, ie someone trying to murder Devika. But they have forgotten that, it seems!

Their chemistry is good though! Their romance scenes are interesting to say the least.
_innocent_ thumbnail

I am loving him!
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Ermm clearly you thought wrong! He raped her and you think I would find them hot? Kuch bhi!

They are voted as no. 1 when it comes to confession ... and he didn't his second gen. Duplicate had raped her..
_innocent_ thumbnail

Credit to the maker!
_innocent_ thumbnail

They are voted as no. 1 when it comes to confession ... and he didn't his second gen. Duplicate had raped her..

And the other one had abused her physically and mentally! And anyone who thinks they were the best have issues with their brains! True fact.
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

He married her to save her from Saket, the man she was suppose to marry! And she has misunderstood his intention and think he did it for money. Therefore she is upset and keeps turning to Saket, who is a perv for help. 

Blood is there as that is the concept, ie someone trying to murder Devika. But they have forgotten that, it seems!

Their chemistry is good though! Their romance scenes are interesting to say the least.

Thanks...it was wierd.. when she said...kuch ho nai sakta and he said.. koshish toh kar sakte hai..
But would try to catch up as and whenever I can
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Vampire story?? With Surbhi... enjoy...
Might also try Rana and Gayatri though... along with Devika