Collision - A MaNan Fan-Fiction Ch-11, pg-31 - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 19dishayadav

Hey! Thanks for the PM :)

This chapter was, again, worth the wait :)

Thank you. And please do not thank me for the PM, that's the least I can do. :)
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Nice!
Thank You
Originally posted by Adeebaayub

Aye aye
This was too good to read .
The way you write
Wow ! 👏

I loved it !

Manik and his kitten
Hahaha
"Since the situation landed me with another opportunity to accompany the package of cuteness and drop her back home, I was rather looking forward for it. "

Awww
These lines .

Manik's POV was very well written .

Nandini's simple philosophy and great understanding of life . :)

Looking forward for further parts.
Thank you for the message.
-God bless

Thank You. It really means a lot to me when people find it good or worth enough to read.

I am glad you liked Manik's take on the night and Nandini's philosophy as well. 

I'll probably update in a few days time. 

Thank You once again :)
Originally posted by asmi.6

Yes I know I do praise you A LOT, but not more than that is worth. Because trust me, I can go on aand on and on praising this story and you!! When it comes to writing it down, I still control myself :p
Well firstly, after writing and sending this comment, I am definitely rushing to the other stories of yours! I really can't wait for them to begin!!

Coming to this update! What an amazing piece!! Manik's point of view is always a treat to read ! I can't believe Eric seriously planned all of that, is he really trying to hook them up or what? 
Manik doesn't want to mess up his friendships for a casual going, oh such a 'good' boy he is :p

I totally loved that little moment with the old man, haha, looks the entire universe wants them to try at each other!!
Oh man, how can Manik let go of an opprtunity where Nandini is himself 'inviting' him ;)

And the next day, well just like manik and Eric, I have true same question for you, what did just happen there?
Cz I know for them, only Nandini has the answer and for us, only you have the answer, so I thought it's better to ask you!

Hopefully, the next update would answer that!!
Thanks for another extra-ordinary update!!
Thanks for the pm!
Loads of love to youu!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you too ! :*

Even with that said and done, YOU do praise me a LOT more than what I deserve, in fact multiple times than what I might deserve. Though, I do doubt whether I do deserve or not, but that's a different thing.
I agree his Point of view is a treat to read, or any male character's view when highlighted are a treat to read but while writing it actually messes up with your head. -_- Though the result is worth the pain.

Well, Only Eric can answer whether he is seriously trying to hook them or something.

Well, about Manik being good boy, I wouldn't really comment whether he is good or bad, but even the boys who are categorized as Bad Boys would not mess up with their best friends' sister for a casual fling or so.

The old man was the last minute change because seriously the whole chapter felt dry and so cringe-worthy that after re-writing I had to add some fun element to it. That kind of makes it lighthearted.

Well, only Nandini can answer that question as to what happened there but for you, all I can say is, it's not really what it looks like. {decode, if possible} 😉

Yes, the next chapter would answer that.

Thank You once again. 
Originally posted by filter.coffee

have I told how much I love the way you write.the way you narrate.I guess I have but couldn't help say it again
I am glad you like the way I put up the work.
Thank you so much, Rez!
Originally posted by khevnashukla

I am really sorry for late reply...actually was busy with some wedding stuff...
anyways atlast you updated...
i really missed your story..
u knw i was thinking tht as kyy is ending u r also quitting this story...

talking abt this chapter...!!!
its was gud but a little boring
coz nandu has told her bro the she kind of like manik but manik has no feeling for her as such still like a normal hey-hello friends...
may be i m thinking in fast forward but still i feel manik is not jealous by other boys around nandu like when leo thing happen he was angry not jealous or protective...
if u cn take a small leap like for a month or so n make nandu school diva as her bro n manik are clg hunks n then jealous it would be so much fun...
and last but nt the least 'eric' he is a ideal bro he is like ''DUDE TRY TO TOUCH MY SIS AND I WILL BREAK UR BONES'' i loved it coz i cn totally relate to tht coz even my brothers are same😆😆

will be waiting for the next chapter plz dnt make us wait much plzzz

I understand the delays and I am fine with it. So, chill!

I wouldn't quit writing just because the show ends up or any other reason. I'd rather prefer to update slow than to quit midway. Also I am not the person to opt for it. Abrupt ending, well, no one wishes to end abruptly but it just happens and that's one of the reasons why I like to take my time while writing and editing a chapter, end or not. It had to be worth reading at least.

Thank you, I do appreciate your view. I will try to work on it and make sure it doesn't seem boring in the future updates.

I think there's a misinterpretation of things here, maybe I haven't put it up appropriately. But the thing is they are not just hey-hello friends but beyond that. Because according to me, a person wouldn't be comfortable and at ease with someone whom he or she hardly interacts.

About Manik's reaction and the leap, well, I will let the answer come up as I update the next chapter. Though, you need to know, I really appreciate your suggestion.

Eric is worth loving.

Sorry, but you have to wait a bit. I am a little too stressed to jot it down in a hurry and update.

Thank You once again.😊

Originally posted by snow_manan

oh my god omg omg omg😲
thank you thank you thank you for the pm
because you cannot imagine for so long i have been searching for this😲😲
and i dont know out of nowhere i get ur pm in my inbox😲😲
thank you sooo sooo much for the pm dear
i might have searched so many times for this story even i have lost the count 😭😭...i some how remembered the content but forgot the title😭😭
you blew me up with strolling with stranger...i loved that very much
i think i was searching in kyy forum only...but i never found it 
i would have never found it agar tum pm nahi karti to😆😆😆
so now i m very very happy to read the continuation of the OS
read all the parts in a go
you have done a great job👏
very different story...like the characterization...erik,manik nandini
i like the trio very much...love the story
you have penned down beautifully👏 
so now please do send me pm
i will surely read and comment😊😊
hussshhh...such a relief to read the story😆😆😊 

😲 This is what my reaction was when I initially read your comment, I mean the first few lines.
You've been searching this, that's sweet of you.

Out of nowhere, nahi, but because of me PMing the whole lot of 300+ members on my buddy list, you being one among them.

Well, I hadn't planned on PMing this to the entire buddy list until I planned Voyage. :P

Thank You. And you will surely get the PM for the next.

Thanks once again. :)
Originally posted by Anapneo3003

☺️
🤪 I know why you are commenting with these smileys. 

SPAMMING!!! 😆
Originally posted by DhruShti

Hey dear. .
Read ur all parts in one go. .
I must say now i dnt have PATIENCE word in my dictionary to knw whats next. .

And Eric i admire him he is such cute bro protective to his little one. A single hand on her and the world has to face his wrath. .but at times he is too much. .

And thanks for manik's pov. .we got to knw about his thought. .
So after that drive and walk with her he came to knw how matured she is

But when she just stick her tongue out manik malhotra's irritation and fury went out of the window

And that leo too much scared on the mere mention of there past encounter. .

I m confused why nandu is defending leo. .

Wow manik also feeling protective towards her..

Update soon want to read next. .

Hey i have read ur other Manan drabble tough summers and u knw what i actually stay near Ranoli, Vadodara. .

It was also very interesting and a total new idea. .

And i also came to knw that u are going to write another drabble on Manan named Voyage, well m looking forward to it. .

The concept of realization of love, fear to lose, tinge of jealousy would be an amazing roller coaster ride. .

Continue soon. .
Hey,
Thank You. But when you are dealing with me, or should I say reading Collision, you've got to be patient, very patient. Because Patience is the key to Success and reveal the mysteries of Collision.

I understand,  Eric is worth loving. 

About Nandini defending Leo, I think she mentioned him to be her friend, right? Then that's it. 

Is Manik feeling protective about her? Maybe! I wouldn't comment much about these things, Manik knows better.

I will update as and when possible.

That's actually surprising to know someone from the place which I had taken as a location for one of my write-ups. I hope you enjoyed reading that one as well. And the coming one along with this one.

Thanks once again. :)
Originally posted by neha0002

Awesome update
I really like Eric and nandini relation
They are perfect brother and sister
Thank You! I am glad you like them.