Who else hates Latif?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know wat d hell Latif thinks of herself?😡 I never liked her. She was just an opportunist. 1st she used to boss around Sanam calling her Mohterma Duffer n all. She once even tried to make her sweep d floor which was not d job of a cook. She was even asking commission 4m her salary as a cook. She then changed which all thought dat she is good but wen Sannu came she said to her dat she has to be her assistant n since Sanam became d Begum she has to do all d work. Then she turned completely negative wid supporting villians n all. She helped Sanam along wid Gazala on her threat. But they r never on one side which is called bin painde ka lota. They always side wid d strong parties. Now, Latif is again bossing around other servants while enjoying herself too much. How dare she microwave Mahira's cell?😡 Is she so much dumb? Why did not anyone in d house scolded her for dat n also causing fire in d microwave? She was so relaxed sitting on d platform n enjoing ice-cream as if she owns d entire house. Someone needs to show her her place. She is daydreaming of Varun Dhawan or Virat Kohli(Its 2063. VD n VK r supposed to be is their late 70s na🤣).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
your last sentence
She is daydreaming of Varun Dhawan or Virat Kohli(Its 2063. VD n VK r supposed to be is their late 70s na
cracked me up🤣
Same here I too hated her and she deserves punishment😆
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As someone who recently got into the show, i want to know, is this lateef character a trans woman?
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleCrayon

As someone who recently got into the show, i want to know, is this lateef character a trans woman?

Is she/he a transgender??Its out of purpose...She was a servant of Ibrahim Mansion...and is continuing under KB...and the characterization is given above...Anyways Its fun to watch Lateef except for some cliche times...