sahil333 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To KV with love ☺️

Happy birthday Hero!👏

Edited by sahil333 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love u KV ❤️ Hope you enjoyed your bday 🤗And please do come back on screen to set it on fire 😉
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Hero! ❤️
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday, KVB! *muah* 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KVB! I think I forgot to mention how awesome this thread is. It's so lovely to read all the wonderful comments to our favorite HERO. 

Love you, KV! I am so glad that I got to watch your shows. Your portrayal of Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim made me fill with such a courage to write again. Never did I think I would ever think ideas, plots or stories.. Thank you so bringing out the small passionate writer in me.. For that I will always be thankful. ❤️ 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Awesome thread! Happy Birthday KV ❤️
Raingoddess thumbnail
Cant wait for more pictures of his party! Saw a couple and it looked like so much fun!! 😳
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Belated Birthday KV, computer issues otherwise would have wished sooner! Me too hoping for some party pics!  Hope he had fun!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Saw some awesome party pics and they were really cool. KV as always manages to look cool in his off the wall outfits. This time Batman hoodie. It even had the bat ears! Lol. As always flashing his chest!😉 But it just looks so normal when he does it. Some guys look plain odd doing that, but KV does not! I guess it's the swagger. He always looks so confident in his skin and comfortable that no matter what insane thing he is wearing, you think "that suits him". Funny really. Looks like he is having a blast. Saw photos with a lot of people and his "QH gang" as he termed them as well!  Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago