Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 26hrishikesh

Aham is in his early thirties.If we hear his interviews and all and calculate his age we can find at he is in his early thirties.Moreover his first show was in 2008 .Tat too he did after completing his engineering and and was doing some white collar job.But he left the job and did acting classes.After tat he got the chance in 2008. So Atleast he should be 25 at tat time.So it's obvious tat now he is Aroundb32-33

i dnt know exactly..i jst googled it!may be any Aham fan know..may be they hv written in Aham AT!
Aradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Euglena

@bold - Exactly! What an apt way to put it... one does end up caring for her like she's family :)

Similarly, something that I missed out mentioning on Arjun in my earlier post - Seeing the way he is with Radhika when one realises that beneath all that pretence of being a bad guy, he is not only a decent but a beautiful human being who is capable of so much goodness, love and affection, one really feels for him and wishes that he gets all the happiness in the world which he has been deprived of thus far in his life. And his happiness lies in having that one person in his life who he cld call his own...who cld genuinely and unconditionally love him the way he deserves to be loved. 

He has been lonely all his life craving genuine warmth, affection and loyalty. About time he gets it and that too in abundance. And who cld be better than our Radhika to mend his broken soul and fill his life with true joy with her love, infectious laughter, mad antics, crazy hilarity, adorable child like wide eyed innocence in certain areas 😳 πŸ˜› and general goodness 

Did I mention that I absolutely ADORE these two πŸ˜ƒ

Sigh...gonna miss them!!

Woww!! You make me miss them already!!! Sigh!!

I seriously wish they come out with another season n execute it as they had imagined n originally perceived. Like someone mentioned in Twitter, like an online series alone. At least we will get to see what the CVs had in mind if not for the TRP pressure.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --geny--

@Erika-hmm i know u r reading.yr net pack mar jaldi seee!!!

Hello Geny. πŸ˜³

Yup, Saturday ko recharge karing me πŸ˜Š
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun really did choose his love so beautifully. His heart knows who will love him the most unconditionally. Radhika is a true gem.

Above words are Battu's and I couldn't agree more.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Monica is really multitalented girl.. i was just awstruck when i came to know.
She is national level ballroom dancer
state level badminton player
Creative
Editor
Writor
Actor & more is very down to earth human being.

& Aham Master in martial arts
Badminton player
He is good dancer.
Actor
& very gentleman ,down to earth human being.

Just adore & love AhamIca beyond limits❀️
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The only two characters I've been able to relate too always is Radhika and Arjun. 

Radhika has always been a girl who doesn't get scared for herself but she gets scared for her loved ones. There were so many times her patience and confidence were put through test but she has always been able to come out of it by her own and without the help of others. May it be achieving her dream before marriage or when she was blamed for taking a bribe or when she was left alone in the jungle or even when she married Arjun and came to stay with him after knowing his sister's plans. She never got scared for her own life or herself but she cared for her parents and her friend's life more than herself. Her character may be far away from reality as nobody sacrifices themself for their friend but her intentions weren't wrong nor she did it for her selfish needs. She has always been selfless and hence when she knows that Arjun is free from his sister's plans, she feels it's right to leave him as Samaira loves him. She doesn't know that he loves her or she may not be able to accept it but she still doesn't want to be in this marriage as she feels it will be a selfish move as she herself loves Arjun now. 

On the other hand, Arjun has been a deprived child and has seen the world as black. For him, his life is full of darkness and when Radhika made him start feeling as a human and she made him see the brighter side of life, he started feeling for her as she was the only person who cared for him after his sister whom he felt loves him. Arjun never knew what is love or what is being loved as for him Nandini was like God and his only life. He thought that if he doesn't do as his sister says, he'll be a bad brother. He tried many times to remove Radhika from his life but he often failed to do so as his mind used to tell him that she is a raaste ka patthar while his heart used to defy his mind and feel for her. He couldn't see her in pain anytime and that's the reason whenever he used to try to hurt her, he used to hurt himself more. When he got to know his sister burnt his shop and got her accused before everyone, he couldn't stop but cry for her that day. 

Now when both have started realizing what they mean to each other and when yesterday they were so lost in each other, neither Arjun remembered his sister's tears nor Radhika remembered she has done this for her friend. When reality hit them, Radhika realized that she needs to leave and Arjun realized he wants Radhika in his life. I am just waiting for their confession now as both have realized what they mean to each other and I want an intense moment when they do confess their love.

I so love ArDhika and will always love them and miss them. πŸ˜Š
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm loving everyone's take on why they love Arjun & Radhika!! My feelings are very similar ... Can't detail my thoughts right now since I'm at work. But reading all posts here for now is enough!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nanndo says  Radhikas loss will be if she united Arjun with Sam...radz refuse to admit she loves Arjun..Nando ask her to if so then take off your mangalsutra...Radz refuse

reality hits Radz and she in denial i guess...she recall all her moments with Arjun😭
Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago
Aradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Erikalui Fell in love again with these two after reading your thoughts.. thank you! :-)
Prishasays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: erikalui

The only two characters I've been able to relate too always is Radhika and Arjun. 

Radhika has always been a girl who doesn't get scared for herself but she gets scared for her loved ones. There were so many times her patience and confidence were put through test but she has always been able to come out of it by her own and without the help of others. May it be achieving her dream before marriage or when she was blamed for taking a bribe or when she was left alone in the jungle or even when she married Arjun and came to stay with him after knowing his sister's plans. She never got scared for her own life or herself but she cared for her parents and her friend's life more than herself. Her character may be far away from reality as nobody sacrifices themself for their friend but her intentions weren't wrong nor she did it for her selfish needs. She has always been selfless and hence when she knows that Arjun is free from his sister's plans, she feels it's right to leave him as Samaira loves him. She doesn't know that he loves her or she may not be able to accept it but she still doesn't want to be in this marriage as she feels it will be a selfish move as she herself loves Arjun now. 

On the other hand, Arjun has been a deprived child and has seen the world as black. For him, his life is full of darkness and when Radhika made him start feeling as a human and she made him see the brighter side of life, he started feeling for her as she was the only person who cared for him after his sister whom he felt loves him. Arjun never knew what is love or what is being loved as for him Nandini was like God and his only life. He thought that if he doesn't do as his sister says, he'll be a bad brother. He tried many times to remove Radhika from his life but he often failed to do so as his mind used to tell him that she is a raaste ka patthar while his heart used to defy his mind and feel for her. He couldn't see her in pain anytime and that's the reason whenever he used to try to hurt her, he used to hurt himself more. When he got to know his sister burnt his shop and got her accused before everyone, he couldn't stop but cry for her that day. 

Now when both have started realizing what they mean to each other and when yesterday they were so lost in each other, neither Arjun remembered his sister's tears nor Radhika remembered she has done this for her friend. When reality hit them, Radhika realized that she needs to leave and Arjun realized he wants Radhika in his life. I am just waiting for their confession now as both have realized what they mean to each other and I want an intense moment when they do confess their love.

I so love ArDhika and will always love them and miss them. πŸ˜Š

Can't agree with u more...although I started watching it for Sam..coz I'm more like her in real life...but couldn't help loving Radhikas character...n she's so traditionally beautiful...the friendship track was very relatable too..n of course Aham is a gr8 actor...n Niel is a stunner