Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

suj is worried abt these happenings as now he has confirmed that this has not been arranged by veena, just then a waitor hands kash over an envelope where " don't throw without opening " is written, sujal snatches it from her and after reading this throws it away, just then he realizes that it's a snapshot of himself and kash whose frame has been broken now. a flashback comes to his mind when he sent kash and piyush their photograph and kash had thrown it away. he leaves the restaurant with kash. in his car he thinks that that memory was among suj ,p and kash,p has died which means that rahul is innocent. ( but doesn't think that kash is guilty, who else is left dear suju out of u 3 ?)

rishi is talking to his gf and tells her he's coming to join her, then rishi , veena and sanj r talking when rishi voices his wish 2 take sanj somewhere, vasu suggests that they go 2 Australia, but rishi says he'll take sanj 2 mumbai as she has not seen India, vasu is suspicious.

sujal and kash meet archie in their hotel, she tells sujal that they come face 2 face again and again ,and blah blah, then she turns towards kash and says that she must've ignored kash 'cuz she forgets everything else in front of sujal, sujal leaves , arch taunts kash abt this being her second marriage...and congratulates her.

sujal and kash r sitting on a staircase.kash is worried,she asks him abt what he is thinking, they talk, sujal gets angry abt something and says that she can never understand his feelings ( it was a long talk but i don't remember the details as such, any help,hardy?)

then they leave 4 their room. sujal attends his meeting during which he receives veena's call, and realizes that he has taken kash's cell by mistake, veena recommends that they go shopping,he assures her that they will. then he calls kash and she says that she has got bored attending his official calls, he tells her he'll take her out on his mama's recommendation , she says she can't deny veena...( she was hesitating a bit)

suj and kash r talking in their room, she says she's worried , he comforts her by placing his hand over hers...after some time , they receive a snapshot of the moment when suj had placed his hand over her's, suj gets wild, leaves 2 search 4 the person who took this snap, meets arch on his way ,she again repeats her dialogue abt them meeting again and again , he tells her it is not a good thing,goes to the counter and scolds the man standing there abt this hotel's services.

rishi and sanj reach mumbai,enter a hotel, rishi takes sanj's leave and informs his gf that he's in the same hotel. then he and sanj enter their room,he flirts with sanj, a waitor comes over 2 take their order,he tells sanj 2 freshen up and himself that he'll do so too.

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinti thumbnail

thanx simp

i think he is thinking that kashish did it subconsciuosly..........i do

i hate it when the show ends on rishi........and not on sujal

Edited by chinti - 19 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Simp....

And sorry everybody............ i cudn't do the update as i was very very busy.

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update, simp. I hope Sujal doesn't start suspecting Archie now! When is he giong to wake up and realize that the real liar is Kashish??😡
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
perhaps we'll get really old waiting 4 that moment.........
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update simp.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry Simp for the delay......hv been really busy.

Reg that conversation on the stairs btw Kash and Suj.

Suj is sitting lost in thoughts...Kash comes and joins him. She says she is scared and he says pls stop.... and suj inner voice- Why cant i help her . i am so helpless.

Then she says sorry, that her kismat is so bad. he gets angry with her and stands up and says. kashish is not only my wife, my vishwas, my sapna , but my junoon. And junoon is more overpowering than anything else.Anyways you will never understand.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Wah wah Hard kya baat hai .....tumhe to dialog line by line yaad ho gaye hai

I thought i am the only one who takes his dialog seriously but no i was wrong😃...keep it up

chinti thumbnail
hehe choc.......u've got company😉
Aqsa thumbnail
hmmm Sujal's dialouge delivery ahhh wat can I say.Anyways I am happy Archie is back coz I like Sujal & Archie's scene.(waisay bhi Archie aur hamari pasand kitneeee miltee hai na.)