Thread 4::FF:: RagNa:: Relations Part 53 (148)

Posted: 8 years ago

First to Thank You to My Spamming Queens...they make complete my thread in two dayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
so from me for you all...

I thought my story will complete in third thread but you guys reach me at Fourth...thank you girls...iss bat pe dance banta hai...

and special thanks to all my beautiful readers once again...all active and silent one...they make me here...thank you guys..

libra104mayflowergardenInderAnoopgayathrireddy67swaliaLegameenukansalvermameenakshipratibha2603Kamiub123711tina11dragonokviju82kalbhavswonderstarchitra8710gargdiakhapekarkinnapatelartiodedra2007angelnihaRizfrmsouthsinghaniasangeethbalaakshara82mattieramsouhasinianuroseTaniyagoelAppuu_AshLoverashwinikailashniknish1980redpetalekta7yadavswethalovelycaurFALAK_SKYyadanuDimple_0510abxetzfarhana04NandinisaiReezaZulayesha.khanCinderella81riakarani214savariyapriya_remixeishe10DimpleAggarwallaavanya4uniru04charvi3switymangololorovee_Santhi_bricka.tiwarisweet1308sunyy...Natasha..., nup0304asmita24, laila26, ankitbakaDnair031diti96, rachufanpremap, Cute_Kate, ammy143, sampa79aryagrchahat4u, sumasridhar, ReezaZul, deepu90, SSna..., aanchal, jiya007, ragnafavor...

If anyone left from me...Sorry...but all you are important for me...

A lots of Hugs and kisses to you all...

[NO COPY]
Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago

Index

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
  Cs         : Below
Part 43 : Below
Part 44 : Page 26
Part 45 : Page 38
Part 46 : Page 51
Part 47 : Page 63
Part 48 : Page 74
Part 49 : Page 90
Part 50 : Page 104
Part 51 : Page 119
Part 52 : Page 132
Part 53 : Page 147
Thread 5

Character Sketch

My star...
Angel...Pari Raghav Singhaniya

The khadoos Raghav Singhaniya

Kalpana Jadhav

Gouri Singhaniya

Annanya Singhaniya Raizada

Samar Raizada

Anjali and Anand Raizada

Yasmin And Karan

Pakhi Kapoor

Rishabh Sinha

Rajashri...Raj

and one and only Kamini Singhaniya

and her Mr makhijaπŸ˜†

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Part 43

The new mirth again find its ways to Singhania mansion with the help of beautiful sunrays...but this time little with the glimpse of some hidden eeire jolt...and unknown to it everyone only planning to enjoy their day.

The bright sun rays brushing her little eyes raving slowly... Angel tried to hide her lashes from sun covering blanket on her face...but till then her beautiful slumber left her sights. She got up on bed yawning and threw her blanket aside "momma..." She whispered searching her mother...but the room got empty without anyone's existence. Angel picked up her Dora...and made her way out of the room.

Angel opened the knob of door and entered inside the Raghav's room where Raghav was sleeping on his bed peacefully...when angel wrapped her hand around his body and put her head on his shoulder... "Good morning Papa..." She said sweetly near his ear... Finding a soft little arm around him...Raghav too opened his eyes...when a beautiful smile came on his sights. He stretched his arm and covered his little princess in his embrace.

"Hey Good morning sweety..." Raghav kissed on her forehead. "How is my baby..."

"Angel fumed on you..."

"Why???"

"Angel's momma papa don't have time for angel...angel only have Dora with her..."

"No baby...it's not true...momma papa was busy in their work..." Raghav said adjusting himself back in sitting position and took off Pari on his stomach.

"But you both came late last night and not even came to meet me...kui?" She crossed her hands near chest poutingly.

"You was sleeping sweetheart... So we thought to not disturb you... But we are sorry...don't you forgive us..." He said sorry holding his ears. "OK you tell what momma papa do for their angel...shopping pe chale"

"No..."

"Then for movie..."

"No..."

"Then..."

"Amusement park..." She returned cheerfully.

"Amusement park... Why you want to go there...when the biggest ride is here...?" Raghav said little seriously.

"Biggest ride...where?"  

"Your momma... She is not less than any ride...always her anger also go up and down like roll coaster..." He returned. Angel giggled on his words.

"Awww...Momma and roll coaster...I will tell momma... You called her roll coaster..." She uttered laughingly and about to get up when Raghav held her from tummy.

"You naughty girl...you complaint mine to your momma..." He tickling her tummy. She start dancing with his fingers.

"No no papa...I will not say...please stop...he he he he..." She giggled on his hand. He stopped.

"I will not say this too momma but... I want three cup ice cream then..." Raghav watched her amusingly "deal..." She moved her hand forward.

"No doubt...you are my daughter Pari Raghav Singhania... A perfect blackmailer...OK deal..." And they shook hands.

"Deal...kis bat ki deal ho rahi hai yaha...anybody tell me..." Kalpi entered in room with her serious gaze. Raghav and Pari exchanged the glares in dumbfounded as they didn't find the words.

"WO nothing...we are talking..." Raghav replied hesitatingly. Pari too assured his words rolling her head in yes.

"Really...or you two calling me roll coaster... Ha...I look like roll coaster to you..." She fumed and beat the pillow on his shoulder. Raghav watched her astonishingly as Pari with him.

"So what I say wrong kalpi...you proving yourself..." He teased smiling mischievously showing her action.

"What..." She narrowed her eyes "I am proving... How...how mean you are Raghav... I...I hate you..." And she again hit the pillow to him. Angel giggled looking exotic scene of her mother beating her father.

"I am mean... You beating me...and blaming too...kalpana Jadhav now you gone..." And took of the pillow from his back and hit her. The new game of pillow fighting started in Singhania mansion... Angel too entered in between with her chota pillow... And  with laughing hitting and teasing they played until all the cotton feathers not fly in air. Their faces hairs and clothes all covered with feathers. Angel start laughing and taunting loudly observing her parents new white version...Raghav tickled on her tummy and dropped her on bed with kalpi...and they only laughed until their tummy not stopped them. Raghav and Kalpi laid on bed looking at angel between them... Smiling with her on her innocent talk...tangling their fingers with each other...as a perfect family as like those little eyes thought. Angel's family was busy in themselves without noticing two eyes watching them fumingly.

Kamini clutched the curtain hotly and turned toward her room stomping her feet in anger.

She stood in front of mirror...in her white shirt and tight low waist denim jeans...adjusting her hairs in pony curly tail...but her gaze was lost in somewhere else. The roses...his pleading for forgiveness...their beautiful outdating...the time they spend together on street of Brooklyn city...his naughtiness...and then fearful face...all were dancing in front of her eyes...how much he gone possessive for her in this small time that a small accident made him so worried...like she too very precious for him. A tiny smile played on her lips memorizing those moments...how pleasantly he filled her life with the shine of his love...her every morning came with a unique beauty...where he showers only his love on her and Pari. Till yesterday he was her biggest enemy to whom she only wants to defeat at any cost and today... their hearts belongs to only each other. Kalpi lowered her lashes...a drop of happy tears came from her corners thinking about the sudden changes of her life. But then in next moment a mischievous grin came on those lips... remembering the gaze of Raj when she caught them red handed, "how duffer I was!! going to kiss him in the Hall...not even thinking once that we are in the home...par bappa...achcha huva that only raj aunty saw us..agar ma aa jati to...aur WO chod...soch kamini aunty dekh leti to..." Kalpi started chewing her nails in fear "WO to meri jaan hi kha jati suna suna ke ( she was killed me by her stiff words)..." Kalpi gulped her spit recollecting kamini's hatred gaze, "par kuch bhi bolo...Raghav's all plan to take double kiss was very badly failed last night... Oh my poor Singhania..." She chuckled remembering his face, "waise he is not any poor fellow...aaj nahi to kal tere kiss to full credit ke sath vasul kar ke rahenge ye Raghav Singhania" she bite her lower lip mischievously looking her blush gaze in mirror "and me too waiting for him. Eshhh...Kalpi...you also going naughty day by day with that khadoos... No my super romantic khadoos" she beamed inwardly on her vermin thought...forgetting about the soul who was peacefully landing on the bed with her Dora underneath, aflaring her legs in air and looking something on her mother's mobile suspiciously.

"Momma... What you are doing with papa in this picture???" Angel asked still keeping her eyes on the slide of mobile curiously. And the reality hit kalpi's head that she clicked some mischievous and very close pictures of Raghav and her as hugging and kissing in her mobile last night...and forgot to delete them.

"Ohh shit...Angel... Give me that damm phone..." She stepped forward to take phone...but Pari already ran behind on the bed and leaned back from her mother's clutch.

"No...first you tell me what you doing with papa...you said it's not good then..." Kalpi closed her eyes in frustratedly  and moved forward as Pari uttered moving here and there to save from kalpi's grip and Kalpi with her.

"Pari...you are small baby...and bachche aisi bate nahi karate...please give me that phone..."

"No...first you tell me otherwise I will ask my cuty dadi...she definitely answer me" Pari ran out of the room to search Raj and Kalpi behind her.

"Angel... Don't you dare...warana I will beat you..." Kalpi snapped... But Pari showed her tongue. Kalpi's anger increased with her action but Pari did not take name to come in her hand.

"How you beat me momma... I will not come in your hand... Na na na na na na na na..." She danced showing her thumb.

"Pari ko bachchi...tu ruk abhi tuze batati hu..." And tried more fastly to clutch Pari but Pari ditched her and slipped under from her arms. Kalpi murmured furiously and again ran behind her. While Raghav Gouri and Raj laughed on the anticness of this mabeti silently and sat on dinning table.

"Itissi hai...par badi shaitan hai...pata nahi ab kya kiya isane" Gouri muttered looking at laughing Pari and puffing Kalpi.

"Kalpi...careful..." Raghav said loudly but those girls were busy in tressing and taunting each other... When Pari moved towards stairs laughing ahead showing Kalpi her mobile teasingly.

"Angel...stop..." Kalpi called her but Pari start to run down from stairs...when her feet touched on something and unknowingly she slipped from there... "Momma..." She called.

"Pari..." Raghav and Kalpi shouted unitedly with fear...their eyes enlarged to see her bounced from stair to the ground... Kalpi's heart flattered loudly to see her fly in air. Raghav too jumped from his chair...Pari's head was about to hit at floor... When a strong pair of hands caught her in between.

"My bachcha...it's ok..it's ok...you are safe now...nothing happened to you..." Kamini cared Pari's back lovingly. Angel hell scared by all scene...Raghav came near her and took her in his embrace tightly.

"Papa..." She too clutched her arms around him tightly to feel her safe. Kalpi ran down from stairs when her eyes fell on roller skates which still on stairs at its place. But she moved toward Pari quickly and took her in her arms.

"Angel..." She hugged her tautly with teary eyes "Are you fine baby...? Kahi laga to nahi...shuuu...I am here" she tried to silent Pari and kissed on her hairs with affection...Pari also hided her head in her mother's chest dejectedly.

"What the hell is this Kalpi!!! Are you kid to run behind her...I told you careful...but you was totally lost in your childishness...do you understand what was going to happen" Raghav yelled on her in front of everyone. Kalpi lowered her eyes in regret. Gouri held his hand to stop him but he jerked her in anger. Raj too about to say...but her words stopped by Kamini's brusquely grin.

"These pain understand by only them who born a child Raghav...not by any so called mother...Jo bina jane hi free me ma bani firti ho...ma kehna asan hai par ma banana har kisi ke bas ki bat nahi..." Kamini uttered scathingly looking at Kalpi...raj gritted her teeth madly watching her disgustingly, "I tell you dee...very soon this so called relation showing its true color...point my word..." She completed ruinously. Kalpi sobbed silently hearing that brutal words...closing her teary eyes woefully. Pari too hugged her mother closely in fear. Raghav moved his hand wrathfully from his hair clutching his fist...

"I never expected this  irresponsible behavior from you kalpana... I never expect..." And he turned toward stairs fumingly.

"Ho gaya...or something left Kamini...you know Raghav's anger...phir bhi...and what you want to prove ha...that you gave this lecture on motherhood... Did you know...who is mother? Ya bas bol hi diya...Jo kabhi apni beti ki ma nahi bani...WO aurat ma shabd ke bare me bhashan de rahi hai... Ye bhi achcha mazak hai.." Raj exploded on her...but Kamini gave her emotionless grin.

"Raj...calm down..." Gouri tried to stop her...

"What calm down dee...this woman..." Raj about to burst but Gouri made her silent by her eyes. But this made raj more fumed on Kamini.

"Dee...I am not feeling to hear anyone...so please...be careful that no one disturb me..." Kamini said to Gouri emotionlessly "Margret...mushroom soup in my room in five minutes..." She shouted and stepped toward her room with crook smile.

"Dee...because of your freedom she behaved like frenzied...but remember dee...one day her truth really come out...bloody beach..." Raj seethed.

"Raj please leave her..." Gouri replied and moved to Kalpi who still sitting on floor with Pari in her embrace sobbing plaintively. Raj and Gouri got her up and made her sat on couch.

Kalpi still sat on couch feeding Pari her breakfast lovingly and observing the little scratches on her hand with affection...a tear flow from her eye...looking at the red marks. Pari wiped her tear softly.

"I am sorry momma...because of me papa and choti dadi scolded you..." She whispered regretfully.

"No baby...it was my mistake... I had to be careful but..." Tear again flew from her eyes remembering the incident.

"No one's mistake was there Kalpi...it's just accident...that's it...Pari is safe...then don't think much about that now..." Gouri said concernedly to Kalpi giving her some strength.

"But what about Raghav... He was sitting in his room like boiled volcano... Usaka kya..." Gouri nodded her head helplessly on Raj's word.

"Don't know...his anger came like Strom and gone like summer...Har choti bat pe todne pe ata hai..." Gouri uttered thinkingly.

"I will talk with him ma...galti meri hai...so I have to console him...I just come back..." Kalpi returned and turned toward his room giving Pari on gouri's lap.

"Hope he hear her..." Gouri pray god, "but I don't understand how that roller skate came on stair...coz I myself put it on buffet in morning...then..."

"Chodo na dee...why you thinking on that...come sweety I will feed you..." And Pari moved toward Raj... Raj lovingly start feeding her forgetting everything.

Kalpi slowly opened the knob of his door...when her eyes felt on him. A unknown jolt of fear or craze ran through her spine looking at him. He was sat on the edge of his bed heedfully doing something on his laptop. She entered inside frighteningly taking the slow steps...but Raghav not once lift his lashes to see her.

"Raghav..." She whispered...but he continued his work silently. She came near him...his fingers stopped working with her closeness...but he did not lift his head. Kalpi sat in front of him on her knees. Raghav again start doing his work wordlessly...but Kalpi held his hand "Raghav... Please..." She moved laptop aside and made him sat to face her. "I am sorry...I didn't even realize that something was happened like this...ai kya karti Pari was complaining me that I was not giving her time.. So I only tried to lighten her mood like before... But don't know how this all happened...I never want to hurt her Raghav... Please believe me" Her voice gone lower with every word...tears flew from her cheek slowly. Raghav's heart shattered to see her broken this way.

"I know Kalpi...you never ever think this...but don't forget... Pari is more our responsibility than our life...if anything happens to her...what we answer to her parents...Do you understand what I mean..." Kalpi nod her head in yes dejectedly on his words.

"But she...she is my child... Meri bachchi hai WO...of course I not born her but I love her more than my life...you know na..." She said approvingly looking hopefully on his eyes.

"Yes I know kalpana..." He hugged her...Kalpi too wrapped her hand around him "I know... No one loves her more than you...but people not understand this..." She broke the hug and distanced herself "and for the safety of our child we have to be careful...right" he whispered wiping her tears...she shakes her head pressing her both lips. "And it's OK...but don't do this again... You know I can't control my anger...I not even feel what I am talking in my temper..." He accepted. She slapped hardly on his chest...Now Raghav watched her dumbfounded.

"Ohh... That's mean you can yell on me in front of anyone...right" She snapped.

"No...I mean... I told..

" he flattered.

"What told...don't you think you need to say sorry to me too..."

"Sorry and me...Raghav Singhania kabhi kisiko sorry nahi bolata Ms. Jadhav..." He uttered teasingly tickling her nose. Kalpi made perfect o shaped mouth on her word.

"You khadoos... I know you never accept your mistake... You don't know how to ask forgiveness... Kanjoos Singhania.." She seethed and got up from there to turn behind...but Raghav held her hand.

"Who said I don't know how to ask forgiveness..." He pulled her near him...and she landed on his lap...he trapped her waist in his hand... Kalpi also held his shoulder to balance herself confoundedly. "I know... But this khadoos has some different trick for forgiveness...Something more romantic..." He whispered huskily stroking the curve area of her neck with his hot air...Kalpi felt crumbling with his every move..he smiled crookedly at her dissolvance. "It look like I am saying right..." He winked. Kalpi made her face astonishingly at his move that she didn't want to show him her puzzlement...when his fingers start roaming on her slender waist...she tried to take out his hand but he touched up her skin amorously. Kalpi moved with his touch...she tried to compose herself but his proximity made her weak with every minute. While Raghav...he enjoyed her bafflement.

"Ya I know Mr Singhania but you don't remember Raj aunty caught us last night..." She made him reminded...Raghav took out his hand...Kalpi saddened when he distanced his hand.

"Oh...yes...my kisses was left last night... Now I can take them...thanks" he said mischievously and leaned forward...kalpi's eyes widened with his brightened gaze and she tried to keep off him.

"No..." But he forced himself more near him circling his one hand around her hair and another on back...and took her lips in his tenderly...Kalpi struggled on his hand...but with passing second she handovered her completely to him.

Her mind was faded in its senses feeling in that kiss...like from when she waiting for him.he brushed his lips more intensely in her to taste the every corner of her mouth dissolving himself in her scent again. He clutched her more dearly in him...while her hands played with his hairs. Their hearts filled with some strange thrilled of passion... When he lowered his lips on her collarbone and start kissing her more passionately. She moaned and moaned sinking more deeply in his love...when he took her lips again his.

RagNa was fully lost in each other in such a way that surrounding too not affecting them... Until when

"Momma papa..." Raghav scooped in shock so loudly from his place...and in that Kalpi felled on ground very badly from his lap.

"Aauchh..." She winced painfully wrenching her back. Pari ran toward her.

"I am so sorry Kalpi...I..." Raghav gave her hand but she jerked him.

"Shut up... Just shut up...who get up this way ha...meri kamar tod dali..." She flinched...while Raghav and Pari chuckled slowly looking her in pain.

"Kalpi...I am sorry..." Raghav tried to pacify her...but she was too fumed.

"What sorry...I warned you...but you are in your mode...ab kya..face Karane ki to himmat nahi chale khadoos bana ne...aisa thodi na hota hai..." She was continued her blabbering...when Pari pulled Raghav.

"Papa...Look momma in her roll coaster mode..." And they giggled.

"What she says..?" Kalpi asked suspiciously.

"No...nothing Kalpi"

"No she called me roll coaster... Hai na..." Pari nod her head negatively first and positively on second moment with wide smile. Raghav too hide his laugh.

"look Has rahe ho dono...I looked like roll coaster na...here I am in pain...and you both laughing on me...No one cares for me here...jav mujhe aana hi nahi hai ab tum dono ke sath...you both go in that amusement park with each other... Good bye..." She exploded and left from there whiningly.

"Kalpi..."

"Momma..."

"We are sorry jaan..." Raghav picked up angel on his shoulder and both father daughter ran behind kalpana Jadhav for another forgiveness.

Raj and Gouri too laughed on these sudden change of the party lavishly...with taking the sip of there coffee... "I just love my these antic pieces very much..." Gouri explored...lovingly looking at them.

Thank you...😳😳

yayyy swara congo baby for 4th thread c our relation also grew like this story 
superb n yupsss dance toh bantha hai dear 
Originally posted by kalbhavs

yayyy swara congo baby for 4th thread c our relation also grew like this story 
superb n yupsss dance toh bantha hai dear πŸ₯³

have a nice day dear 
lotsalove n huggg
Congratulations dear on the 4th thread πŸ‘
Originally posted by riaka

😲 3 updates 

nahi re
ek index
dusara cs jo mai ab de rahi huπŸ˜†
and third updateπŸ˜ƒ
Res
unres 
fabulous update
wow ragna in heaven  with their love
aww cute pari see mamma n pappa kissing
kalpi running after pari n that witch put skate t blame kalpi
aww pari nearly fell
hmm pari feel safe in mamma n papa arms
hmm rag scold kalpi like hell 
hmm kalpi scared for her little bundle of joy
hmm kalpi explained rag her love for pari n rag feeling toward pari aww too cute
hmm kissing n kissing
haha kalpi fell haha aww
the two make fun of her
way t manaoing kalpi
update soon

Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
Congo swara di for 4th thread.. Aap bolo to epilogue 5th thread pe dilwa dun.. Idher nhi hum spam ker dege