IMP::AviMan Profile Picture Change::Suggestion Round

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys...
well its a long since we had a change in AviMan's profile pictures here...
so with permission from Artemisia, here's starting with the procedure for the profile picture change...

⭐️so the procedure is as follows:
1. Pictures will be suggested by members.
2.Voting process.

Simple isn't...so here comes the suggestion thread...u have to suggest the pictures u like for the two...
This will last for 4-5 days...maximum of 7 pictures for each of them will be accepted..if more than that, the first 7 posted will be chosen for the next round i.e., voting..
I hope everyone will participate here...

any queries?...feel free to ask here only...no pm's please..

P.S. Read all posts below too...must read...
Edited by ..Roopal.. - 8 years ago
Rules For Suggestion Picture

1)   Should be clear and of good quality.

2)   The face of the celebrity should be fully visible .

3)   Side view images are less preferred due to the fact that they hide half of the face.

4)   Do not use pictures where the celebrity is wearing shades/cooling glasses (sometimes this makes them unrecognizable).

5)   Choose pictures where celebrity is posing for camera and not instantaneous shots taken from side .

6)   The whole picture should not be dark.

7)   The picture should be only of the celebrity.(he should not be accompanied by anyone)

8)   Do not cut group pictures to make profile pictures.It will only end up with the profile piuctures looking messy.

for complete details check this link out:

*NEW*Celebrity profile picture change Rules

Suggested Pictures

Manish Raisinghan

Avika Gor

Edited by ..Roopal.. - 8 years ago
any picture..may be they both look cute...i like all the pics.of them...i can't select one from that...so any thing will be good...😊
Really it's difficult to choose one i like all pics of them
thanks. but its really difficult to decide which is best. all are best pictures, they are really cute in every pic
Not sure if this will be accepted by IF but still suggesting anyway 😉

How about all of us submit our favourite pics more than one and  the pic which is mostly submitted we can choose that  one.